Wayne Brady is Gay Now

Famed black entertainer, Wayne Brady, has just come out of the closet as gay. He calls it "pansexual". But that is really just a gateway term, in my opinion.

I feel it is necessary to point out that there is a natural reason we shun gays and subject them to negative treatment based upon their sexual proclivity. It is for survival. Hear me out here, as even the far left will approve when I am finished explaining.

Obviously, we need to breed to perpetuate humanity. More importantly, we must breed in a manner that fosters genetic diversity (which means much more than just not screwing your cousin). Gays are an interesting lot. They tend to be present in high numbers in the entertainment industry, for example. However, they are not nearly as represented in, say, sports (except for soccer). They are omnipresent in the arts. But they are rarely seen in the septic tank maintenance industry. Oh sure, they are there. But they are not there in the same number they are present in other areas. Unless you are stupid, you have to admit that this is fact. Gays are everywhere in our culture, but they tend to cluster in certain areas over others.

If you are socialized in a hard-working, salt-of-the-earth white family, living in a community that mirrors you, then you are probably going to date, marry, and screw (though not necessarily in that order) people like you. There are homos around you, but not many. The ones that are around will probably move out eventually to pursue a job in acting or hair styling. The ones there most likely hide their gayness, lest they be dragged around by a pickup truck after Friday night football. Therefore, if you are from this community and your decide to play the DNA lottery, you will probably spawn a creature not particularly dissimilar to yourself.

Here is the problem. Without genetic diversity, our culture will devolve. We need the things gays have in their DNA, except for the sex stuff. They are clean, whimsical, talented in the arts, are great hair stylists, etc... Unless we want our grandkids' only exposure to art, for example, to be a velvet painting of dogs playing poker, then we need gay genes...but without the gay sex. Can you imagine living your life, day after day, in which your world is essentially a trip to O'Reilly Auto Parts, with no creativity?

As it currently stands, gays are allowed to be gays. However, with a certain amount of persecution, they will be forced to act straight again so they can get jobs and not be dragged behind a pickup truck after Friday night football. They will have to bang chicks, causing their genes to enter the community gene pool. This way we can have straight people who play guitar well and can make a good chocolate souffle'. Humanity has a vested interest in genetic diversity in order to perpetuate the species.

As I see it, we could do this in one of two ways. The first way is what I call "The Hard Way". This way mandates concentrating all gays in camps where we farm their genetic material. This is not the optimum way, of course. It degrades the process of reproducing because it necessitates turkey baster application. It is much more organic if the seed is deposited naturally.

The other way is what I like to call "The Less Hard Way". This means we go back to where we were in the 1950s, forcing them all in the closet yet welcoming them into society as long as they pretend to be straight. If you don't marry and start reproducing by the time you are 20, then you are banished. The only thing you can do then is hope to scrape up enough money to get to Paris, France. It is the gays' duty to deposit their seed in the female so that we may have genetic diversity. After they get to be middle aged, then they can do whatever they want and we will let them. Nobody ever wanted to bother a pair of old queens, not even during the actual 1950s. They got left alone because ... gross!

Gays do not generally practice pro-creative sex. This is a problem. But is can be fixed, I think, that will work for everyone. That fix is to conscript them into genetic material producer and implanter for the first, say, 25 years of their lives. The most effective way to do this, I thing, is by strict and effective application of negative reinforcement. Honestly, it is the least they can do.

Moreover, it has got to occur to the gays that if they hoard all their genetics rather than depositing some of it in the gene pool, then pretty soon all the stuff they love will die out too. Therefore, even the gays have a vested interest in depositing their seed where it can grow.
Since reading the thread headline, I have tried to care.

Can’t be done.

Forum List

Back