Watched a bit of the National Prayer Breakfast

Calm down. I don't give a fuck about any religion, if people want to delude themselves and worship a genocidal sky daddy, that's fine by me, but Obama is simply doing what he thinks is best.
I too think religion is a sham but he is the president of the United States not the president of Islam
He is the President of everyone in the U.S. Not just Christians.
Christianity is declining. Guess what is rising?
The Future of World Religions: Population Growth Projections, 2010-2050
  • In the United States, Christians will decline from more than three-quarters of the population in 2010 to two-thirds in 2050, and Judaism will no longer be the largest non-Christian religion. Muslims will be more numerous in the U.S. than people who identify as Jewish on the basis of religion.
Hopefully all more moderate
With all of Obama’s ass kissing how could they be anything but moderate America loving Muslims
I'll take a moderate Muslim over a gay bashing, creationism warrior Christian all day

The contrast couldn't be more stark.

Obama is inclusive, pointing out that all creeds are part of America.

Conservatives are divisive, seething with hatred towards muslims and any non-Christians in general.

The contrast couldn't be more stark.

Obama is inclusive, pointing out that all creeds are part of America.

Conservatives are divisive, seething with hatred towards muslims and any non-Christians in general.
I'm a non Christian lol

I just call out social warrior nonsense when I see it. Earlier I slammed Santorum for being a bible thumper. Bet you didn't whine about that post did ya? Fucking two faced hacks

Forum List

Back