Watch video of CNN crew member hit in the head with projectile at ANTIFA peaceful protest in Brooklyn Center

Inside The Nba Lol GIF by NBA on TNT - Find & Share on GIPHY

But but but but but but but....We are with you guys! We are CNN! These are peaceful protests!

Will CNN cover this?

Wow. Tough old guy working for CNN.
I just heard a report on PMSNBC that the protestors over the Brooklline Center "taser, taser, blam, Oh shit I shot him" shooting are saying the police woman should be tried for murder instead of manslaughter. What a bunch of dumb asses. If they convince the state to come in and take over and charge murder, she will walk scott free, be re-instated (though maybe to desk) and get paid for her time off the job. No way on earth a prosecutor can sell murder to the jury in this case, though I'm pretty sure they have her on manslaughter. She screwed up.

She did screw up but not as big as the criminal that she shot.

But but but but but but but....We are with you guys! We are CNN! These are peaceful protests!

Will CNN cover this?

Wow. Tough old guy working for CNN.
I just heard a report on PMSNBC that the protestors over the Brooklline Center "taser, taser, blam, Oh shit I shot him" shooting are saying the police woman should be tried for murder instead of manslaughter. What a bunch of dumb asses. If they convince the state to come in and take over and charge murder, she will walk scott free, be re-instated (though maybe to desk) and get paid for her time off the job. No way on earth a prosecutor can sell murder to the jury in this case, though I'm pretty sure they have her on manslaughter. She screwed up.

She did screw up but not as big as the criminal that she shot.

Yep, he put himself in front of that gun.

The Democrat Voters are dangerous extremist crackpot fanatics who CNN is constantly trying to incite to violence.
Karma is a ..............

This is a serious question. Why isnt CNN reporting on their crew being attacked by ANTIFA rioters?

How is that not NEWSWORTHY?

What if it was a Trump rally? Would they report it then? We all know the answer.

Why aren't you trumpsters celebrating with the Don? Hell CNN is the enemy of the people. Unless of course the race riots have nothing to do with Dr. Trumpenstein.

Forum List

Back