Watch this

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
And give some thought to the implications.

We have a lot of people out there who get off on forcing others to do what they say, and we have even more people who are either don't care at all about their rights, liberties and freedoms, or they are simply ignorant of them due to decades of government school indoctrination. This is leading to a lot of bullshit being attempted out there..... and you're not saving lives if you're getting them killed when they object to being treated like cattle.

We have a lot of people out there who get off on forcing others to do what they say, and we have even more people who are either don't care at all about their rights, liberties and freedoms, or they are simply ignorant of them due to decades of government school indoctrination. This is leading to a lot of bullshit being attempted out there..... and you're not saving lives if you're getting them killed when they object to being treated like cattle.

Well, the government never broke my legs. They may be really good at it. I don't know. They never tried. Nobody has asked me to put a COVID app on my phone. Certainly nobody has said I can't buy food if I don't have an app on my phone. They asked that I were a mask in public stores and stuff like that, but it is not required in my town or state, only suggested for your good and the other people in my state. You should move. I have heard where people were fined and that they talked about jail, but I do not know a single person that has happened to or how it went when they had their day in court. I can state flatly, nobody has been killed by the government for not wearing a mask. Ok, so some may have contracted COVID-19 by refusing to mask and then being around people that had it, but it is not like they weren't warned, but more like they just decided to roll the dice and see if they stayed lucky. Some have caught it by being around people not taking precautions and yes, some have in fact have died. I do not hold any state responsible for people who do not take precautions. I have not heard of this government violence against people not wearing a mask, but the guy in the video didn't mention names or date, so there is no proof he isn't a lying sack of crap. Suspect the electric company will keep right on debiting one of my bank accounts for that electric bill whether I wear one or not.
OK. I'm out of this one. I listened to the first 2 min and 41 seconds of that alarmist guy and about 45 seconds of the 4 way split screen with the popup alarmist writing while they were talking. You need to relax. If it sucks that bad where you are, either you guys have a much worse COVID problem than here or you want what you want with nobody telling you, your taking chances on catching it and/or passing it on to people who are older and more in danger from not surviving it than you and you just don't care. Fine. You are not near me, apparently not even in my state, as we don't have your problems. Good luck to you and yours and please don't come Tennesseeing spreading and we don't really want you picking up disease down here and spreading it back where you live. You might enjoy the RNC convention if they decide where it will be.

• Banned

Well, the government never broke my legs. They may be really good at it. I don't know. They never tried. Nobody has asked me to put a COVID app on my phone. Certainly nobody has said I can't buy food if I don't have an app on my phone. They asked that I were a mask in public stores and stuff like that, but it is not required in my town or state, only suggested for your good and the other people in my state. You should move. I have heard where people were fined and that they talked about jail, but I do not know a single person that has happened to or how it went when they had their day in court. I can state flatly, nobody has been killed by the government for not wearing a mask. Ok, so some may have contracted COVID-19 by refusing to mask and then being around people that had it, but it is not like they weren't warned, but more like they just decided to roll the dice and see if they stayed lucky. Some have caught it by being around people not taking precautions and yes, some have in fact have died. I do not hold any state responsible for people who do not take precautions. I have not heard of this government violence against people not wearing a mask, but the guy in the video didn't mention names or date, so there is no proof he isn't a lying sack of crap. Suspect the electric company will keep right on debiting one of my bank accounts for that electric bill whether I wear one or not.
OK. I'm out of this one. I listened to the first 2 min and 41 seconds of that alarmist guy and about 45 seconds of the 4 way split screen with the popup alarmist writing while they were talking. You need to relax. If it sucks that bad where you are, either you guys have a much worse COVID problem than here or you want what you want with nobody telling you, your taking chances on catching it and/or passing it on to people who are older and more in danger from not surviving it than you and you just don't care. Fine. You are not near me, apparently not even in my state, as we don't have your problems. Good luck to you and yours and please don't come Tennesseeing spreading and we don't really want you picking up disease down here and spreading it back where you live. You might enjoy the RNC convention if they decide where it will be.

Tennessee huh?
I lived in Clarksville for awhile when I was at Ft Campbell; pretty area, shitty base.

That was a really long response for someone who doesn't seem to care, btw. And you probably should have watched the entire video before making up your mind, but whatever..... like I said in the OP, a whole lot of people just don't care about freedom.

Tennessee huh?
I lived in Clarksville for awhile when I was at Ft Campbell; pretty area, shitty base.

That was a really long response for someone who doesn't seem to care, btw. And you probably should have watched the entire video before making up your mind, but whatever..... like I said in the OP, a whole lot of people just don't care about freedom.

Been on Campbell a few times myself, running and firing tanks, machine gun, Mortars, etc. They put in a really nice well laid out tank range before I retired, but I didn't get a chance to run that range. Not a bad base if you like range work. Not exactly a tourist mecca, but I wouldn't call it a shitty base. I've been on a lot worse. I was usually there with people that cared about freedom, people that weren't the panicky type or that tried to drum up knee-jerk alarm in others.

• Banned

Tennessee huh?

Been on Campbell a few times myself, running and firing tanks, machine gun, Mortars, etc. They put in a really nice well laid out tank range before I retired, but I didn't get a chance to run that range. Not a bad base if you like range work. Not exactly a tourist mecca, but I wouldn't call it a shitty base. I've been on a lot worse. I was usually there with people that cared about freedom, people that weren't the panicky type or that tried to drum up knee-jerk alarm in others.

Single worst division I saw in 20 years in the Army. Bunch of lying, incompetent, corrupt as fuck shitbags in that place. Absolute unprofessional trash.

• Banned

Tennessee huh?

BTW, when did you retire? 101st is a light infantry division and the only other significant command there is 5th Group, so I didn't see a whole lot of tanks there..... or any, actually.

Forum List

Back