Elon Ready To Light That Candle

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
What to know in specifics is already here in another thread...they're waiting out the weather. President Trump is supposedly there but that won't influence Musk to launch in an electrical storm....NASA maybe but not Musk. I believe it will go as planned but I always get a knot in my gut thinking about those men sitting on top of a rocket headed out of our atmosphere. Elon says if it goes well, it's to SpaceX's credit...if all goes wrong, he says since he's the lead engineer, it's on him.

5e3c739fd9db1d319166a2b8

What to know in specifics is already here in another thread...they're waiting out the weather. President Trump is supposedly there but that won't influence Musk to launch in an electrical storm....NASA maybe but not Musk. I believe it will go as planned but I always get a knot in my gut thinking about those men sitting on top of a rocket headed out of our atmosphere. Elon says if it goes well, it's to SpaceX's credit...if all goes wrong, he says since he's the lead engineer, it's on him.

About an hour to go. THe lauch depends on weather over a far wider region than just locally. They also have to consider where these guys would land if something went wrong and they had to abort.

• Banned
About an hour to go. THe lauch depends on weather over a far wider region than just locally. They also have to consider where these guys would land if something went wrong and they had to abort.

Everything is timed to the minute so they don't fly by the space station. I've always thought space exploration was a waste of time but with our enemies and their satellite killers, we have no choice. Using the Moon to launch to Mars is so cool....I wonder if they'll stay in a Trump hotel there? :lol:

Live

BIGGEST WASTE OF MONEY EVER! We have so many problems on this planet that need to be solved before we can think about going anywhere else in the universe!

I think it's great to have a wizard like Elon doing his thing in our country. We could use a couple dozen more like him

Imagine if he and his brother hadn't left S. Africa before the blacks started slaughtering whites and stealing their farms? He's said he had no interest in military service there and it's easy to see why. Without him we wouldn't have PayPal, Tesla roadsters, or a space program.

Forum List

Back