Watch This Video

So the private company Crowdstrike got to look but the FBI and NSA were not allowed independent access in determining the investigation.

LOL

RW' accuse Comey of lying - how can you be sure he wasnt lying about the server ?

Pretty much been sorted out under investigation.........If you have proof he's lying then I suggest you send the proof to the DOJ so he can be prosecuted for Lying under oath ...........again....lol........so he can be properly charged.......

Ummm.......one question for you........do you guys love him now or hate him now.......hard to keep up with it.

personally, I dont give 2 shits either way

one minute Comey is the biggest liar on the planet, the next minute his comments are trustworthy

another personally - I dont put a damn bit of stock in anything that comes from some RW partisan hack.

So the private company Crowdstrike got to look but the FBI and NSA were not allowed independent access in determining the investigation.

LOL

An "appropriate substitute" Uh huh. And all that appropriateness was with a Crowdstrike officer having been appointed to an Obama admin job (a little "collusion" anyone ?) (or might we say "corruption" quid pro quo ?) Strike 1.

A George Soros group. Uh huh. Strike 2

Crowdstrike funded by lefty Google. Uh huh. Strike 3.

Wagers open for how many more examples of Democrats investigating THEMSELVES. Maximum of 100, please.

LOL

RW' accuse Comey of lying - how can you be sure he wasnt lying about the server ?

Pretty much been sorted out under investigation.........If you have proof he's lying then I suggest you send the proof to the DOJ so he can be prosecuted for Lying under oath ...........again....lol........so he can be properly charged.......

Ummm.......one question for you........do you guys love him now or hate him now.......hard to keep up with it.

personally, I dont give 2 shits either way

one minute Comey is the biggest liar on the planet, the next minute his comments are trustworthy

another personally - I dont put a damn bit of stock in anything that comes from some RW partisan hack.

LOL

He's for you guys now.........hint..........always has been......nice job at the bank he had...........you know the bank who gave to the Clinton Foundation and laundered money for the drug cartels........he left that job to be top dog in the FBI

:iyfyus.jpg:

But you'd be OK with a Democrat org checking up on a Democrat computer server, to see what's going on ?

LOL

An "appropriate substitute" Uh huh. And all that appropriateness was with a Crowdstrike officer having been appointed to an Obama admin job (a little "collusion" anyone ?) (or might we say "corruption" quid pro quo ?) Strike 1.

A George Soros group. Uh huh. Strike 2

Crowdstrike funded by lefty Google. Uh huh. Strike 3.

Wagers open for how many more examples of Democrats investigating THEMSELVES. Maximum of 100, please.

woodland-range-sm.jpg

F'n RW's couldnt cry any louder about a pointless server even if you shove one up their butt sideways.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

F'n RW's couldnt cry any louder about a pointless server even if you shove one up their butt sideways.

You mean the ones the DNC refused to allow the FBI to look at........

Let me repeat that.........the DNC refused to allow the FBI to look at....

Let that sink in and get back with me.

no, the servers that WERE as pointless then as they are RIGHT FUCKING NOW !

soak that in MORON.

The long answer is that there is no "server"—there are many different servers and pieces of internet infrastructure in question, and the United States intelligence community and independent security researchers have examined much of it and have all reached the same conclusion: Russia hacked the DNC.

It is widely believed that CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm hired by the DNC to respond to the hack, gave an identical image of some of the servers to the FBI, which experts I’ve spoken to say would be more useful than giving the FBI a physical server itself. I say “widely believed,” because we don’t know exactly what CrowdStrike gave to the FBI. However, in March 2017, former FBI Director James Comey told Congress that the FBI got an “appropriate substitute” from CrowdStrike, and Mueller’s indictment makes clear that the FBI has lots of information about the hack from both within the DNC and from other sources.

GFY - PLEASE.

soak that in MORON.
Let this sink in.........Crowdstrike was paid for by the DNC........they have DNC ties.........and the DNC refused the FBI access to the Servers.....

Soak that up and put it into a FRAME...........

soak that in MORON.
And your word >> "pointless" is based on ...............what ?

And if they were so pointless, why did FBI keep its distance from them ?

The long answer is that there is no "server"—there are many different servers and pieces of internet infrastructure in question, and the United States intelligence community and independent security researchers have examined much of it and have all reached the same conclusion: Russia hacked the DNC.

It is widely believed that CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm hired by the DNC to respond to the hack, gave an identical image of some of the servers to the FBI, which experts I’ve spoken to say would be more useful than giving the FBI a physical server itself. I say “widely believed,” because we don’t know exactly what CrowdStrike gave to the FBI. However, in March 2017, former FBI Director James Comey told Congress that the FBI got an “appropriate substitute” from CrowdStrike, and Mueller’s indictment makes clear that the FBI has lots of information about the hack from both within the DNC and from other sources.

GFY - PLEASE.
Like the FBI and NSA need a private company to do their work for them..........The FBI should have done the investigation not a private group......especially when it shows clear bias towards the DNC..........

This shit is all a set up.........INSURANCE POLICY.......the crazy man said that the other day.........Wow.........that was some weird shit in testimony.......

That guy was lead investigator for the FBI for a time.........CRAZY...........

I haven't kept up much with the investigation which I've always considered just political flak perpetrated by anti-Trump folks. As for Rosenstein and Mueller it seems to me the Republicans have nobody to blame but themselves for this pair. So why does Dobbs lay this on Democrats while harping on two Republicans?

soak that in MORON.
Let this sink in.........Crowdstrike was paid for by the DNC........they have DNC ties.........and the DNC refused the FBI access to the Servers.....

Soak that up and put it into a FRAME...........

COMEY SAID HE HAD SUFFICENT EVIDENCE ! I included a link

so now you dont believe him .. how many times in this thread are you planning on changing your tune ...

GFY - PLEASE.
An elaborate DODGE, but a DODGE nevertheless.

And "appropriate substitute" was already responded to in Post # 22.

FBI should have been looing at the servers, not images, so no, Mueller's indictment does not make ANYTHING clear, except that his goal is to derail Trump. On that, we are clear. Rosenstein, ditto.

I haven't kept up much with the investigation which I've always considered just political flak perpetrated by anti-Trump folks. As for Rosenstein and Mueller it seems to me the Republicans have nobody to blame but themselves for this pair. So why does Dobbs lay this on Democrats while harping on two Republicans?

Dobbs is an idiot - he lies for the higest bidder.

CNN didnt want him anymore so Fox got him

Forum List

Back