Watch This Explanation Of Real Time Voter System Fraud

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge

What say thee, Democrats?
I say Edison Research says different.

"Fifield says that the basis for these claims is data analysis from Edison Research, an exit-polling and vote-reporting firm that provides election data to many news outlets, including ABC, CBS, and CNN. When asked if the company had noticed these or any other anomalies in the voting data, Edison Research President Larry Rosin told The Dispatch Fact Check, “Edison Research created no such report and we are not aware of any voter fraud.”

What you say?

I say that no amount of digging around in the conspiracy theory graveyard of dirt, determined to turn over every square inch of compost in vain hope that it will save the presidency of Donald John Trump.
The voters have spoken. Trump lost. No amount of bargaining will change this.

It's crap.. His 1st source is "natural news" !! He goes into theory that votes were switched NOT ON THE VOTING MACHINES but "in transit" to the Networks.. That's ABSURD.. Because if the NETWORKS reported wrong -- that's easy to find. And it DOES NOT TAKE conspiracy theories about Hammer/Scorecard to DO THAT!!!!

He has no fucking idea what's he's talking about.. Problem wasn't the data links to the NEWS networks. The problem -- IF IT EXISTS -- was in the "fractional weighting" inside Dominion machines. Those Dominion machines DONT TALK TO THE News network..

This guy very confused. 0.587 is just another way of telling the media that trump currently has 59%.
And Biden with 0.401 has 40%.. If this was the dominion machines doing it -- the "script for STEALING would have be 2 fractional numbers -- that when multiplied TOGETHER give you 1.00.. That way the "steal" doesn't AFFECT the vote totals and does not PRODUCED what the moron calls "lost votes"..

The "lost votes" he's finding is votes for Lib candidate, Green Party and write-ins that the networks NEVER EVEN REPORT.. And they would vary thru the night..

It's crap.. His 1st source is "natural news" !! He goes into theory that votes were switched NOT ON THE VOTING MACHINES but "in transit" to the Networks.. That's ABSURD.. Because if the NETWORKS reported wrong -- that's easy to find. And it DOES NOT TAKE conspiracy theories about Hammer/Scorecard to DO THAT!!!!

He has no fucking idea what's he's talking about.. Problem wasn't the data links to the NEWS networks. The problem -- IF IT EXISTS -- was in the "fractional weighting" inside Dominion machines. Those Dominion machines DONT TALK TO THE News network..
Do you think that CNN would report this?

I say Edison Research says different.

"Fifield says that the basis for these claims is data analysis from Edison Research, an exit-polling and vote-reporting firm that provides election data to many news outlets, including ABC, CBS, and CNN. When asked if the company had noticed these or any other anomalies in the voting data, Edison Research President Larry Rosin told The Dispatch Fact Check, “Edison Research created no such report and we are not aware of any voter fraud.”

What you say?

THe jerk is calling their Network reporting link -- "the report".. Every news room has access to the same "scripts".. It would change the GRAPHICS in the control room -- but not the votes at the tally centers.. All Edison did is write the code for registrars to send results to the press..

Do you think that CNN would report this?

So just because it's vague and obscure it HAS TO BE RIGHT? Is that what you're asserting here? A lot folks fuck up understanding technology.. My career started designing special effects and other studio equipment for broadcasting.. I know my way around a control room..

Where are HIS SOURCES for "CIA ran the vote theft, while Trump had Intel collect the evidence" ?????

Ran right over the sane cliff calling Gina Hasfeld Treasonous..
Gina Haspell...And she is fucking treasonous, regardless of the video.

Tell me exactly where Gina touched you? And was Trump WATCHING?
She was in on the RUSSIA! hoax...Rand warned Trump about her.

Oh BEFORE the Trump Admin.. Because if it was AFTER -- Trump would have tar/feathered her LONG ago.. Truth is -- even tho she was UK liason until 2017 -- the coup plotters could easily bypass her position at CIA to coordinate the activity.. Brennan himself was all that was needed for PapaDop and Page stings over in Europe.,..

Where are HIS SOURCES for "CIA ran the vote theft, while Trump had Intel collect the evidence" ?????

Oh BEFORE the Trump Admin.. Because if it was AFTER -- Trump would have tar/feathered her LONG ago.. Truth is -- even tho she was UK liason until 2017 -- the coup plotters could easily bypass her position at CIA to coordinate the activity.. Brennan himself was all that was needed for PapaDop and Page stings over in Europe.,..
If the wans't in the loop in UK (which is doubtful), she's been using her position to bury the turds.

If the wans't in the loop in UK (which is doubtful), she's been using her position to bury the turds.

Hate to tell ya this -- but all the CIA does is what dung beetles do... But their World Encyclopedia of Facts is on my bookshelf..

Forum List

Back