Watch the Minneapolis riot live, via CBSN Minnesota news feed

Funny how all these governors were able to declare an emergency and impose “social distancing” and curfews for a pandemic, and arrest people for going to work or breaking their decrees. All for the “public good”.

Yet violent rioters aren’t getting arrested for breaking actual laws and committing violence.

They are burning down the police station.

Liquor store was burned to ashes. Who does that benefit? All they are doing is damaging their own communities.

Businesses who had nothing to do with their issue. Even the police themselves who are there did NOT do this. It was one officer and three either incompetent, or cowardly cops on the scene.

I do believe that there are going to be pressures to ensure police are held more accountable though. The world is changing rapidly. The biggest game changer is cellphone cameras...
Police held to a higher standard?

You got a man being wrestled to the ground and an officer kneeling on his neck
in a sanctuary city that protects people who illegally enter our country
with a Congress woman who is openly anti Semitic, up to her eyeballs in questionable activity
and introduced legislation to make Minnesota a sanctuary state

You got a huge number of blacks that did or are serving time for dealing pot
but now it's legalized for the tax revenue

You have people shitting and shooting up wherever in San Fran
and letting theft slide under $1,000

You have a president impeached for a quid pro quo phone call
while his contender bragged about threatening to withhold a billion dollars
unless a foreign government doesn't remove one of THEIR government officials

You have elected officials that ignore federal laws, advocate ignoring laws,
prevent laws from being enforced and redefine what constitutes criminal activity

You got elected officials ordering us to stay in while they are out traveling,
buying jewelry from a non essential store that has been closed and getting their hair done

We can not expect people to be law abiding citizens in a country
governed by law breaking, corrupted criminals

Lead by example

They are burning down the police station.

I get it.

Leftardz are outraged over what APPEARS to be a senseless killing of a presumed innocent human being in their community.

I wonder how many abortion clinics the MOB passed by on their way to their little protests and riots?

What good difference do these looters and arsonists think that they are making by doing what they are doing? Is their choice of action bringing back to life the man who is no longer here? No.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

What good difference do these looters and arsonists think that they are making by doing what they are doing? Is their choice of action bringing back to life the man who is no longer here? No.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly
It'll make the hood look more like the old country.
Anyone have a few dozen lions to toss in the mix ?

This was an organized attack, just like previous events we have seen. Even cbs news there said that about 3 this morning. They said there were the peaceful protesters, when suddenly other ‘groups’ showed up and started instigating. It looked like antifa to me. It was also noted the mayor and gov. were completely absent, as well as the national guard that was sent in and mentioned only 34 had been sent in at that point. Now they’ve been called out, suddenly they are sending in 500.

EA1E0990-EEA7-4303-A5C1-5F770756DB50.png
E630234D-7CF1-4AC1-94BC-D78A2251C1B8.png
7C476F4E-4AD4-449E-84C8-98EAD787D7FB.jpeg
25A2A46D-9C11-4E16-ACE1-54A2B50617CC.png
AED7365B-6BEF-486D-B156-64E7D98F4C82.png

take a close look at the photos

So how much of this do I have wrong?
The video begins after the man has been subdued and he complains about can’t breathe

The ambulance arrived and he is unconcious and alive

12 minutes later at the hospital he suffers a fatal heart attack.

We gotta put an end to massive destruction over a career criminal meeting his end
Time to open fire on them. The real and true crime of all of it is what is being allowed to be done to people and their property who had nothing to do with this. Wrong messages keep being sent from city after city that we will let you destroy hundreds of peoples livelyhoods and property over your emotional, and frequently incorrect assumption that another brother been done bad.

Well to be fair to the illiterate, raging animals who are rioting they did take out a Target store.

I mean it is called "Target".
If seeing people looting stores makes you more upset than watching a cop kill a black man, please work on yourself.
It’s becoming apparent that the cop didn’t kill the man you insist on calling black.

The murder charge is overcharge to quell the criminal looters and pillagers. The officer could be hanged in the public square and the “protesters” would be sad because they seek merchandise snd not justice.

This was an organized attack, just like previous events we have seen. Even cbs news there said that about 3 this morning. They said there were the peaceful protesters, when suddenly other ‘groups’ showed up and started instigating. It looked like antifa to me. It was also noted the mayor and gov. were completely absent, as well as the national guard that was sent in and mentioned only 34 had been sent in at that point. Now they’ve been called out, suddenly they are sending in 500.

Yup.

Second that.

You have George Soros and Antifa written all over it.

I agree with Candace! :thup:

Candace Owens

@RealCandaceO

·
May 29

The Minneapolis chief of police just confirmed that many of the protesters that are burning down the city are NOT FROM MINNEAPOLIS. My guess: As he did with Antifa, Democrat George Soros has these thugs on payroll. He is funding the chaos via his Open Society Foundation.

Well the media is getting what it wanted.

On MSNBC and CNN they kept running the narrative that “white” protesters armed with guns at the capital were left alone by police. But “protesters” for dead black thug get tear gassed.

I guess it didn’t dawn on them that the white protesters didn’t riot and start destroying shit or burning buildings, while the BLM crowd did attack cops and start rioting.
I guess they forgot about the armed Black Lives Matter protesters in Dallas. How convenient of them.

Well to be fair to the illiterate, raging animals who are rioting they did take out a Target store.

I mean it is called "Target".
If seeing people looting stores makes you more upset than watching a cop kill a black man, please work on yourself.
Unlike you idiots on the left some off us can view them both as being wrong.

you know...we can multi task.

Forum List

Back