Watch: Shooting Survivors Thank Trump For His Leadership

Bullshit. I watched that on live television and there was one student who said that they had a private meeting from both Trump and Pence prior to the cameras rolling.

And, I'd be willing to bet that most, if not all, were picked by Trumps staff to make sure that they wouldn't say anything embarrassing to the Chump in Chief.

• Banned
Bullshit. I watched that on live television and there was one student who said that they had a private meeting from both Trump and Pence prior to the cameras rolling.

And, I'd be willing to bet that most, if not all, were picked by Trumps staff to make sure that they wouldn't say anything embarrassing to the Chump in Chief.
False!

/\Another negative liberal/\

It'll take an independent Republican to take any stance against the gun lobby with success. Just as folks were saying before the election, Trump is so rich he's not indebted to anybody. I say give him a month and then interview the same kids again.

Forum List

Back