WATCH: Prosecution Appears to Fall Apart as Rittenhouse ‘Victim’ Admits He Pulled Gun First

Looting and burning is their reactions to the racism and inequality they've suffered. I expect that Americans can come up with no other solution other than more deadly force against 'them'.

There's nothing else in the American vocabulary but force and guns. This is why America's prison system is overflowing and getting worse. While Norway goes the opposite way and finds huge success in rehabilitation and human kindness.
Yeah, I know. Big country, little country is the standard excuse again!

Anybody on this forum who wants a decent conversation on the issue can voice their opinions. I'm more than happy to discuss any of the issues that are destroying America.
With all due respect, Donald...liberals just put the man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill (something that incarcerated more black Americans in Federal prisons than any other piece of legislation ever passed) behind a desk in the Oval Office while claiming the President who worked to get many of those same people OUT of prison was a racist! You seriously can't make this shit up!

You miss the point. The facts are predetermined by America's legitimizing people to carry guns on the streets to intimidate others. That provided the opportunity for murder.
And now a not guilty verdict will eliminate the questions of whether it will be self defense or murder.

Will murder of black men by gun or by lynching be the acceptable punishment for drinking from a 'whites only' water fountain?

So many Americans on this board are predicting another civil war!
Gee, Donald...where WOULD someone find a "whites only" water fountain? Did you not get the memo...it's 2021 not 1960! The city where Bull Connors used dogs and fire hoses on blacks has a black Police Chief! Stop with the silly hyperbole!

With all due respect, Donald...liberals just put the man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill (something that incarcerated more black Americans in Federal prisons than any other piece of legislation ever passed) behind a desk in the Oval Office while claiming the President who worked to get many of those same people OUT of prison was a racist! You seriously can't make this shit up!
No, you can't make that shit up. Biden and the Dem party are play acting that they care about black people because the Dem party depends on their votes.

In truth, it's probably about 75% of white Americans or better that have extreme negative racist feelings against black people.

The situation was created that makes a big part of those feelings legitimate, because of America's unequal treatment of black people. That created a 'race' problem that is now a racism problem.

And fwiw, there's nobody imagining a fix, other than more police brutality and the consequences to arise from a 'not guilty' verdict for Kyle.

If you don't understand, ask me for more details.

POLITELY!

Gee, Donald...where WOULD someone find a "whites only" water fountain? Did you not get the memo...it's 2021 not 1960! The city where Bull Connors used dogs and fire hoses on blacks has a black Police Chief! Stop with the silly hyperbole!
Can you help Shooter come up with some point of disagreement? That could be a way forward now that I've had to shut him down for the day.
Have I said something on which 'you' can disagree?

....now that I've had to shut him down for the day.
1636661586949.png

Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger appeared stunned after a key prosecution witness in the murder trial of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Gaige Grosskreutz, admitted that he was only shot after he pursued the fleeting teenager and drew his own weapon, a handgun, and pointed it at Rittenhouse.

[cut]

Biden claimed, without evidence, that the 17-year-old Rittenhouse was a “white supremacist” — a claim that led immediately to threats of a defamation lawsuit from Rittenhouse’s attorney.

Rittenhouse faces several counts of murder, as well as a weapons charge and a curfew citation.

During cross-examination, defense attorney Corey Chirafisi noted that Grosskreutz had lied to police about being armed.

The Racine Journal Times summarized the exchange:

Chirafisi brings up statement Grosskreutz made to police on Aug. 26, saying at some point during Aug. 25 his Glock fell off his waist. Grosskreutz said he didn’t remember making that statement, but confirms it via written statement.

Chirafisi says “That’s a lie, no?” regarding the statement the gun fell. Grosskreutz says what he wrote was not a lie. “I told multiple officers that I dropped my firearm,” the statement reads, according to Chirafisi.

“You were chasing Mr. Rittenhouse with your gun, right?” Chirafisi asks. Grosskreutz says “I wasn’t chasing the defendant.”

“You omitted the fact (to police) that you ran up on him and had a Glock pistol in your hand?” Chirafisi asks, which Grosskreutz confirms, but notes that he just got out of surgery and “was on pain meds,” and the “traumatic experience I had just gone through.” Grosskreutz says that the omission was not “purposeful.”

Chirafisi then brings up that Grosskreutz had a “thoughtful process” to not share his occupation (out of concerns for safety) and make other statements accurately, but then he somehow didn’t mention having a gun.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Prosecutor after Grosskreutz admits he aimed a weapon at Kyle before Kyle shot him.
mz2x0o.jpg
the prosecution wants to know why rittenhouse didn't wait until pistol holder shot at him first
but then challenges him when he is struck twice by skateboarder.
That doesn't make much sense

No, you can't make that shit up. Biden and the Dem party are play acting that they care about black people because the Dem party depends on their votes.

In truth, it's probably about 75% of white Americans or better that have extreme negative racist feelings against black people.

The situation was created that makes a big part of those feelings legitimate, because of America's unequal treatment of black people. That created a 'race' problem that is now a racism problem.

And fwiw, there's nobody imagining a fix, other than more police brutality and the consequences to arise from a 'not guilty' verdict for Kyle.

If you don't understand, ask me for more details.

POLITELY!
So let me see if I follow your "logic" here, Donald! You claim that about 75% of white Americans have extreme negative racist feelings against black people...correct?
Would you kindly explain why a large percentage of those white "racists" voted for Barack Obama not once but twice?

So let me see if I follow your "logic" here, Donald! You claim that about 75% of white Americans have extreme negative racist feelings against black people...correct?
Now you know that's not what I said.
Would you kindly explain why a large percentage of those white "racists" voted for Barack Obama not once but twice?
A quick explanation without providing specific numbers, which I'll leave to you to pursue if you're interested.
Black people voted for Obama and other non-whites did too. Add to that half of white voters and that leaves about half or more that didn't vote for Obama.
Thusly, I'm thinking that about 75% of white voters having racist feelings would be about right.

Then could in the white voters who didn't vote and on top of that, the huge number of white voters who have become racists at Trump's urging on account of non-whites supposedly taking jobs from white Americans.

Now you can do the number crunching to disprove all that!

Now you know that's not what I said.

A quick explanation without providing specific numbers, which I'll leave to you to pursue if you're interested.
Black people voted for Obama and other non-whites did too. Add to that half of white voters and that leaves about half or more that didn't vote for Obama.
Thusly, I'm thinking that about 75% of white voters having racist feelings would be about right.
Please demonstrate the necessary relationship between not voting for Obama and having "racist feelings".
Absent said demonstration, you present nothing but unsupportable nonsense, unworthy of discussion.

Is anyone watching the livestream?

This surreal event is happening. The judge comes down from the bench and sits next to the prosecution's table to watch a closer view of video. The defendant is behind the judge, nobody near him, no bailiff or sheriff guarding the judge or any of the prosecution team.

I thought Rittenhouse was a violent white supremacist domestic terrorist murdering psycho?

Rittenhouse_11_12_21.jpg

Another camera angle, seconds later:

Rittenhouse2_11_12_21.jpg

Last edited:
Is anyone watching the livestream?

This surreal event is happening. The judge comes down from the bench and sits next to the prosecution's table to watch a closer view of video. The defendant is behind the judge, nobody near him, no bailiff or sheriff guarding the judge or any of the prosecution team.

I thought Rittenhouse was a violent white supremacist domestic terrorist murdering psycho?

View attachment 563222
Kyle's type is only a threat with a gun in his hands.
But the question could be: Was the judge staging a demonstration or was he completely unconcerned about some danger.

Perhaps a clue: Who would be afraid of Kyle as portrayed there? A little girl?

Kyle's type is only a threat with a gun in his hands.
But the question could be: Was the judge staging a demonstration or was he completely unconcerned about some danger.

Hilariously, the prosecution was making a presentation to support its motion regarding the judge's instructions to the jury. That the judge should include an instruction that Rittenhouse was menacing and dangerous, which was a "provocation" in the minds of the people that he eventually shot, which is what caused them to act aggressively towards Rittenhouse . . . Yeah, the guy standing behind the judge, within striking distance, all alone . . . He's really, really dangerous!,

Perhaps a clue: Who would be afraid of Kyle as portrayed there? A little girl?

I find it intriguing that a defendant on trial for multiple violent felonies, even first degree murder, is given such latitude in his proximity to court officers and deference that he is not a threat.

I don't think an 80 year old arthritic woman charged with shoplifting Tiger Balm would be allowed to stand where he was standing, as close as he is to the judge.

Forum List

Back