WATCH: Project Veritas Films ‘Illegal Electioneering’ For Fetterman, Shapiro in Philadelphia

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Think it's a bit fishy that Fetterman somehow managed to inch out Oz?

Exhibit A:

If you don't extrapolate this out for what happened on the ground in PA, you're mighty gullible.

The entire state is one massive electioneering fraud.

Exhibit A:

If you don't extrapolate this out for what happened on the ground in PA, you're mighty gullible.

Republicans can actually lose because they suck. There was nothing fishy about what happened.

Hopefully this video makes it to the right people. And people forward it to ones that can do something about it.

Wonder how you contact like ben Shapiro or someone that can get the word out because everything about that is wrong.

Hope oz sees this or trump.

Exhibit A:

Yep. It's all a cheat.

I mean really? How dumb do you have to be? Trump, the only person in America that can be trusted, tells us it's rigged for Dems yet Repubs keep voting. Why even bother?

Don't be a dupe. Stay home in 2024. Spread the word.

Yep. It's all a cheat.

I mean really? How dumb do you have to be? Trump, the only person in America that can be trusted, tells us it's rigged for Dems yet Repubs keep voting. Why even bother?

I plan to

I'll send in my ballot, as usual

So piles and piles of stacked opened ballots just sit on desks for hours. That’s what an NBC reporter got on film and was aired once last night. I’ve heard NBC has declined to run that piece any further just 15 minutes after it aired last night. Apparently a mix up on what the reporter had actually filmed inside where ballots were being handled.

Last edited:
Republicans can actually lose because they suck. There was nothing fishy about what happened.

The side that sucks is the side that SUCKS DICK

Your side, homO's side, Uncle Tom warnock's side

is that why I still have a dem senator?

They didn't count my vote?

Is that standard procedure for democrats?

Sound like you approve of voter fraud,
I do not approve. I just feel bad for Republicans who waste the time and energy to vote when it's all rigged anyhow.

Forum List

Back