So what?
If he was a liberal you wouldn't even mention it. Does his politics erase his protected status somehow??

I was just doing it to get a rise out of oldschool. I don't care what he does with his personal life, as long as he keeps pissing off progressives.
Problem is, liberals don't seem to have a sense of humor,....unless it's at somebody else's expense.

Not my problem, theirs. Also, Milo is known for his self depreciating humor, so its not like I'm ragging on someone who doesn't rag on themselves.

A big part of Milo's appeal is his indifference to being made fun of.
Apparently he reached his limit recently.

I think it was a tactical move on his part, slink away for a bit, then come back.

The public's ire is usually shallow, fickle, and short lived.

Milo's 15 minutes are up. He can come back but no one will care.

I was just doing it to get a rise out of oldschool. I don't care what he does with his personal life, as long as he keeps pissing off progressives.
Problem is, liberals don't seem to have a sense of humor,....unless it's at somebody else's expense.

Not my problem, theirs. Also, Milo is known for his self depreciating humor, so its not like I'm ragging on someone who doesn't rag on themselves.

I think it was a tactical move on his part, slink away for a bit, then come back.

He's too much of a drama queen to stay out of focus for long.

One thing about Milo is that you never have to worry he'll grab a pussy.

He's raised $10 million during his break, so, as usual, you're talking out of your ass about something you know nothing about.

I think the Establishment has decided to destroy him because he won't go along w/their false two party paradigm narrative

Same thing with Hillary.

I hate to see him come back. All it means is more lies from scum.

Sad that the Establishment has banned free speech to the point of destroying someone who doesn't cater to their victimhood narrative

The Dems USEDTO win their arguments based on reason. Now, they shout dissent down. Sad, sad, SAD!!!

You guys CAN'T let someone like him say the things he has been saying.

YOu will HAVE to shut him up, one way or another.

He's raised $10 million during his break, so, as usual, you're talking out of your ass about something you know nothing about.

Link? Cause seriously, I'd love to hear that he is doing well.

All Milo does is show us the abject stupidity of the right.

Link? Cause seriously, I'd love to hear that he is doing well.

He announces it during this speech at his return party:

Forum List

Back