Watch Obama Refer To Himself 119 Times During Hillary Nomination Speech

CMyers

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2014
"‘I was so young that first time’"

original.jpg

What a narcissist and for such a failure. He's truly a malignant narcissist. Let's face it. Given that the media are mostly “progressives,” why do Americans who rely on that media hold so negative an opinion of Clinton, and reject the direction in which Obama is taking their country?

Philadelphia vs. Cleveland: Divided we Stand

Watch Obama Refer to Himself 119 Times During Hillary Nominating Speech

Don't be surprised if martial law is declared either before the election or before the inauguration, no matter who the winner is.

"‘I was so young that first time’"

original.jpg

What a narcissist and for such a failure. He's truly a malignant narcissist. Let's face it. Given that the media are mostly “progressives,” why do Americans who rely on that media hold so negative an opinion of Clinton, and reject the direction in which Obama is taking their country?

Philadelphia vs. Cleveland: Divided we Stand

Watch Obama Refer to Himself 119 Times During Hillary Nominating Speech

Barrypuppet's biggest fear is that he will never meet another man as great as himself. He often tells Man-chelle " I may not be the luckiest man in the world but I certainly did marry one".

It wasn't hard to figure out.

"The Audacity of a Dope" was bad enough.

But "Dreams from my Deadbeat Dad" who he hardly met and was simply used as a focal to stump ...what else? Himself.

I'm just happy to see him wanting to leave because of the shitstorm he knows that's coming.

Central Wingers have a special place in hell reserved for them.

Pro Tip:

Get used to saying Madam President now and beat the Thanksgiving rush.

I have never referred to the current CEO of USA.INC as anything other than "Barrypuppet"....do you honestly believe that if Hitlery is able to steal the election like she did the "leftard party" nomination that I would EVER refer to her as "madam"??? Guess again. People are pissed on both sides and it is really sad that the alternative parties have picked establishment types as candidates or running mates because we would have had a good chance of showing the banking oligarchs that this current debt slavery system will no longer be tolerated. Hitlery couldn't draw flies for crowds during the campaign but Sanders rallies were SRO. The fix was in from the "git-go". You have knowledgeable people such as myself, pissed off Bernie supporters that are so bitter that they wouldn't piss in Hitlery if she was on fire and they had a full bladder and a less than enthusiastic delegation that were so uninspired that she played to empty rooms. The only thing she has going for her is that there is no paper trail, the Diebold voting machines have software that is easily hacked and the fact that the global elites have tagged her as their next puppet...outside of that? Not much to be all that inspired about. I lived through the Clinton grifting and the "sell-out" of America via the patent office and the gifting of a deep water port to China with the stipulations that only one out of 8 ships could be boarded for inspection....I'm not looking forward to the sequel at all.

Forum List

Back