Watch looters in California pick a 7-11 clean in minutes

No, they are probably stealing food because this store wore out its welcome in the community, but this is neither here nor there.

Frankly, I'm not seeing anywhere that details how this got started or why.

Come on. When you steal or vandalize your neighborhood you destroy the neighborhood.

California needs much, much more of this. The voters love it, and the leadership in the state wants it.
The "police" have asked the looters to please stop.

Looks like it is all a bunch of just the brothers there availing themselves of their right to reparations! Oh those poor oppressed blacks! Too bad the staff behind the counter doesn't have a full auto AR-15 to just spray the entire crowd with. I bet if stores started doing that this would put an end to such raids real fast.

I think a perfect solution might be a variation of an old friend of mine's idea for his home security system: when this happens, you press a button and run into a safe room in the back then the store automatically locks the front doors and releases a cloud of anesthetic gas knocking everyone in the store asleep while phoning a call into the police.

I'm fine with private ownership.
I'm less fine with 1% of the population owning 43% of the wealth, while the bottom 40% of the population has less than 1% of the wealth.

Yup, because they see how badly Republicans fuck things up...

Except most people on assistance are only on it for a short time... but you leave that part out.

We spend far more on Middle Class Entitlements than we do on poverty relief.

Moron......these stores getting looted, and often burned down, are in cities that have been under democrat party control for decades if not for 100 years or more....you doofus.

Generational poverty is not a problem for the democrats...it is part of their plan...

No, they are probably stealing food because this store wore out its welcome in the community, but this is neither here nor there.

Frankly, I'm not seeing anywhere that details how this got started or why.

Yeah....they open a store, only to have criminals steal everything that isn't nailed down......but it is the store owner that is the problem......you really are not a smart human being....

So I heard on the radio that the authorities vow arrests. How exactly will that work out in a state that has basically legalized shoplifting?

Yeah....they open a store, only to have criminals steal everything that isn't nailed down......but it is the store owner that is the problem......you really are not a smart human being....

To qualify as a “smart human being”, one first needs to qualify as a “human being”.

An important defining trait that distinguishes human beings from lesser creatures is a conscience; an ability to recognize the difference good and evil. Incel Joe clearly lacks that trait, and therefore, does not qualify as a human being, much less a smart human being.

To qualify as a “smart human being”, one first needs to qualify as a “human being”.

An important defining trait that distinguishes human beings from lesser creatures is a conscience; an ability to recognize the difference good and evil. Incel Joe clearly lacks that trait, and therefore, does not qualify as a human being, much less a smart human being.

The people in that store, stealing and destroying it.....and their neighborhood in the process......are the victims of the democrat party........for decades, they were raised in fatherless homes, fed lies about this country by the democrat party teachers running the education system......they literally do not know better..........fatherless homes, poverty, crime.....the hallmarks of the democrat party......I do not condone what they did in that store, and they should be punished if they are ever caught......but they are victims as much as the store owner.....trapped by schools that push democrat party propaganda, trapped in broken homes.......it is sad....and then the democrats use them to attack their enemies, protect them from anyone who challenges the democrats.....and then throw them away...except for a few months every two years when they pretend to care.....

Sad all the way around and why we need to vote out every single democrat down to dog catcher..........

Those looters have the BLM mindset. They think they’re entitled to do that looting. What will far left politician say in response to the looters “ oh they were frustrated”

The people in that store, stealing and destroying it.....and their neighborhood in the process......are the victims of the democrat party........for decades, they were raised in fatherless homes, fed lies about this country by the democrat party teachers running the education system......they literally do not know better..........fatherless homes, poverty, crime.....the hallmarks of the democrat party......I do not condone what they did in that store, and they should be punished if they are ever caught......but they are victims as much as the store owner.....trapped by schools that push democrat party propaganda, trapped in broken homes.......it is sad....and then the democrats use them to attack their enemies, protect them from anyone who challenges the democrats.....and then throw them away...except for a few months every two years when they pretend to care.....

Sad all the way around and why we need to vote out every single democrat down to dog catcher..........

My ability to sympathize with these “victims” is extremely limited.

If they qualify as human beings, then they still have some ability to know right from wrong, and to know that stealing is wrong.

Forum List

Back