Watch looters in California pick a 7-11 clean in minutes

they even had cars blocking intersection to make it easier for them to steal. black culture today. cops are looking for them. blacks have lot nerve whites when they dude this on a regular basis. They need to fix this shit in their own hood before they blame anyone else.

Well, repugs call hundreds of goons assaulting people and destroying the Capital “tourists”.
Preach it Nazi

1661086354088.png

No, that totally wasn't my point.
My point is that a lot of people are blaming the wrong thing for why things are happening.
It's like calling out the oven repair man to fix the fridge.

Are you going to solve the problem? No.

They are criminals and should be treated accordingly, regardless of high prices, or other "reasons" these people act like savages.

They are criminals and should be treated accordingly, regardless of high prices, or other "reasons" these people act like savages.

Ah, the simple way "They're criminals, just lock 'em up".

Hence the reason why the US has high crime, because people are too lazy to even bother trying to understand why it happens.

And then, IRONICALLY, you have a president who acts like a criminal and all of a sudden CRIME IS FUCKING OKAY. (But he's not black, so I guess it's okay).

Here is the Wikipedia link on it. . . Telling the good sheep of the world, it is just a "conspiracy theory."

What it really is;

And the official CIA link on it. Full debriefing. The references/index on this, to this, are amazing, mind blowing.

View attachment 684645
Thanks much MB like great reply on your part!

Do you think flash mob theft is legal???
Remember prop 47? Where stealing less than 950 bucks worth of stuff only results in a small fine? Since that passed, these things have increased there.
Sorry for your luck.

Forum List

Back