Watch looters in California pick a 7-11 clean in minutes

Is anyone at all surprised to see Incel Joe taking the side of thieving subhuman criminal shit against the side of human beings, and making excuses for the thieving subhuman criminal shit?

Okay, let's look at that.

What kind of food is being sold at the 7-11? Not healthy food, but junk food.
Who runs the 7-11? Not people from the neighborhood, but usually immigrants from India or Korea, who show contempt for the neighborhoods they serve.

So you and I can sit there, as a couple of white people, and tsk, tsk the whole thing, knowing we aren't going to go to bed hungry tonight, knowing that we will have a job to go to tomorrow, and knowing we will have a safe place to sleep tonight.

Sure... it we put the investment into developing minority youth to be productive members of society. That means seriously investing in schools and creating job opportunities.

I think the real problem here is that kids will be kids, but white kids who get into trouble are treated differently than minority kids who get into trouble. Who is more likely to have that youthful indiscretion follow them through their whole life?

Which group would that be? Sherpas?

Oh, noes, really? Maybe we need to stop making Fast and Furious movies.

Last edited:
With all due respect (I am not being sarcastic), how can honest people think that the United States of America has a bright future?

Sure... it we put the investment into developing minority youth to be productive members of society. That means seriously investing in schools and creating job opportunities.

I think the real problem here is that kids will be kids, but white kids who get into trouble are treated differently than minority kids who get into trouble. Who is more likely to have that youthful indiscretion follow them through their whole life?

And until the 1960s, neither did that other minority group that is the pet of liberal Dems.

Which group would that be? Sherpas?

You may have heard about our new bridge spanning the Los Angeles River. It is beautiful. But some Hispanic American youth have taken it over and caused a lot of headaches for people who just want to use it as a -- bridge!

Oh, noes, really? Maybe we need to stop making Fast and Furious movies.

Is anyone at all surprised to see @Incel Joe taking the side of thieving subhuman criminal shit against the side of human beings, and making excuses for the thieving subhuman criminal shit?

Is anyone surprised to see Mormon Bob (A member of a racist cult) thinking that human lives are less valuable than bags of corn chips?

You are no doubt very sincere.

This is what all well-meaning liberals say.

Billions (billions!) have been spent since the 1960s on education. Job opportunities for minorities are wide open.

Yet the violent crime committed by two certain groups is worse than ever.

The country will continue to implode, for people with your views are becoming the dominant political force in this country. Even the Republicans are doubting the possibility of a red wave in November.

Have a nice weekend!

Is anyone surprised to see Mormon Bob (A member of a racist cult) thinking that human lives are less valuable than bags of corn chips?

I said no such thing.

But that said, subhuman criminal pieces of shit such as these do not count as human lives.

You, of course, always refuse to acknowledge the distinction between criminals and human beings, and always take the side of the former against that of the latter.

If these pieces of subhuman shit really thought that their own lives were worth more than the property of others that they want to steal or destroy, then they can always choose to keep their filthy criminal hands off of that property.

You are no doubt very sincere.

This is what all well-meaning liberals say.

Billions (billions!) have been spent since the 1960s on education. Job opportunities for minorities are wide open.

Are they though? Without getting into a long-drawn out discussion about education, the fact is that inner city schools don't compare to suburban white schools in any respect related to funding, facilities, staffing, etc.

As for job opportunities, it's already been established that if you have a minority name on your resume, you are less likely to be called back for an interview than if you have a white name.

Yet the violent crime committed by two certain groups is worse than ever.

Yes, they are... and why is that?
Because a white kid with mental health issues is going to get treatment.
A white kid who dabbles in drugs is going to get rehab.
A white kid who gets into trouble is going to get probation and community service, while the minority kid gets jail.

The fact is, for a long time, since Reagan, pretty much, the rich have gotten richer and the poor have gotten poorer. And then you wonder, sitting there with your full belly and your warm house, why they are acting out.

The country will continue to implode, for people with your views are becoming the dominant political force in this country. Even the Republicans are doubting the possibility of a red wave in November.

Have a nice weekend!

Given anything proposed by Republicans makes the problems worse, that wouldn't be a bad thing.

The problem with Red Waves, and this will be the third one I've had to live through, is that they really think they can solve problems without really solving them, but just appealling to people's worst instincts.

Now, here's the thing. Until 2008 or so, I was pretty right wing. Then I realized two essential truths.

1) That I don't make enough money to vote Republican, and neither do you if you aren't making mid-six figures.
2) That the way the GOP keeps people like you voting Republican is playing on your racial, religious and sexual fears.

I make pretty decent money with diversified income (steady job, lucrative side business, rental property). And I realize that I'm STILL probably one major recession or one serious illness away from being wiped out. I blame that on Republicans, not Democrats.

said no such thing.

But that said, subhuman criminal; pieces of shit such as these do not count as human lives.

You, of course, always refuse to acknowledge the distinction between criminals and human beings, and always take the side of the former against that of the latter.

If these pieces of subhuman shit really thought that their own lives were worth more than the property of others that they want to steal or destroy, then they can always choose to keep their filthy criminal hands off of that property.

So you'll happily murder someone over a bag of corn chips.

Mormon Bob, you are a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

So you'll happily murder someone over a bag of corn chips.

Mormon Bob, you are a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

It's only murder if you kill an actual human being. Subhuman criminals pieces of shit, in the course of committing criminal acts of theft and destruction, are not human beings.

You, of course, happily defend the murders of thousands of the most innocent and vulnerable of all human beings every day. And yet you delusionally assume that you have any moral high ground to look down on me for supporting the rights of actual human beings to defend themselves and their property from subhuman criminal shit such as yourself.

The best I can hope for you is that one night, you try to burgle the wrong home, and get your fucking head blown off by the homeowner.

It's only murder if you kill an actual human being. Subhuman criminals pieces of shit, in the course of committing criminal acts of theft and destruction, are not human beings.

I imagine Nazis saying the same thing in 1941 about Jews, Slavs, Gypsies, Gays, etc.

You, of course, happily defend the murders of thousands of the most innocent and vulnerable of all human beings every day. And yet you delusionally assume that you have any moral high ground to look down on me for supporting the rights of actual human beings to defend themselves and their property from subhuman criminal shit such as yourself.

Sure, I can look down on you, considering you do nothing for those fetuses after they actually BECOME human beings. Then you wonder why they grow up and loot the 7-11.

The best I can hope for you is that one night, you try to burgle the wrong home, and get your fucking head blown off by the homeowner.

Uh, guy, I don't have anything more serious than a moving violation...

I also just got my Illinois FOID card. Don't know if I will actually buy a gun, but I can if I want to.

I imagine Nazis saying the same thing in 1941 about Jews, Slavs, Gypsies, Gays, etc.

Sure, I can look down on you, considering you do nothing for those fetuses after they actually BECOME human beings. Then you wonder why they grow up and loot the 7-11.

Uh, guy, I don't have anything more serious than a moving violation...

I also just got my Illinois FOID card. Don't know if I will actually buy a gun, but I can if I want to.

I don't think any sane person, seeing how consistently and stanchly you always take the side of subhuman criminal shit against the side of actual human beings, is going to believe that you are an actual human being, and not a subhuman piece of criminal shit; no matter what other lies you tell about who or what you are or what you do.

No actual human being would side with criminals the way that you do. The only rational thing to conclude is that you are a criminal, and that whatever living you make, you make by stealing from human beings.

It can be clearly seen in your participation in this thread alone, how you sympathize with the subhuman criminals shit who stole everything in this store, and have no sympathy at all for the actual human beings who not only lost the property that was stolen or destroyed, but probably lost their entire livelihoods here. The store will probably not reopen, the owners will not recover their losses, and the employees are now all out of their jobs. But those were actual human beings, honest people, and you've made it clear how deeply you hate honest human beings who try to make their livings honestly.

I don't think any sane person, seeing how consistently and stanchly you always take the side of subhuman criminal shit against the side of actual human beings, is going to believe that you are an actual human being, and not a subhuman piece of criminal shit; no matter what other lies you tell about who or what you are or what you do.

Because you come off as a bastion of sanity, Magic Underwear!

No actual human being would side with criminals the way that you do. The only rational thing to conclude is that you are a criminal, and that whatever living you make, you make by stealing from human beings.

Or that I see the Prison Industrial Complex as an actual detriment to what we are hoping to accomplish. Santayana defined a fanatic as someone who redoubles his effort while losing sight of his goal.

It can be clearly seen in your participation in this thread alone, how you sympathize with the subhuman criminals shit who stole everything in this store, and have no sympathy at all for the actual human beings who not only lost the property that was stolen or destroyed, but probably lost their entire livelihoods here. The store will probably not reopen, the owners will not recover their losses, and the employees are now all out of their jobs. But those were actual human beings, honest people, and you've made it clear how deeply you hate honest human beings who try to make their livings honestly.

Where do I "sympathize" with them, exactly?

I point out that when you have poverty, racism and gun proliferation, you are going to have crime, but since we refuse to fix THOSE problems, we shouldn't be shocked to have the other.

For the store owners... they have insurance. My guess is they'll start a "Go Fund Me" and get back more than they lost. I'm pretty sure they are going to inflate their inventory records when making a claim to the insurance company, too.

Mobs have also hit convenience stores in South Carolina and Georgia.

I suppose it happens in other states from time to time, but there's a big reason it happens here in California.

In 2014, the Democraps pushed a ballot proposition that they claimed would improve law enforcement, by increasing the focus on major crimes. Too many stupid Californians took the bait, and voted for Proposition 47; which really had the effect of effectively decriminalizing crimes deemed to fall below some threshold; mostly petty thefts and vandalisms. Now, in California, you can commit such crimes free of any risk of adverse consequences. I think the limit is $950. Any single crime causing that much loss or less is effectively unprosecutable. This, of course, includes shoplifting. You can go into any store, take up to $950 worth of merchandise, and walk out without paying for any of it, and nobody can do anything to stop you.

These gangs have figured out that they can do this more efficiently en-masse. A whole bunch of them storm into a store at once, grab what they can (no individual taking more than $950 worth) and storm out again.

And of course, if the store is a small one, like this 7-11, then they can pick the store completely clean this way. They've probably put that store out of business, permanently, and put several honest people out of jobs.

Forum List

Back