Watch looters in California pick a 7-11 clean in minutes

This is what the policies of the democrat party create......and when their policies create food deserts, then they will want to open government food stores.....

Street takeovers” are becoming quite common in Los Angeles and big cities. A mob of people and cars, responding to a prompt on social media, show up at an intersection and raise holy hell. Police try to break it up but are usually far too late.

This is what the policies of the democrat party create......and when their policies create food deserts, then they will want to open government food stores.....

Street takeovers” are becoming quite common in Los Angeles and big cities. A mob of people and cars, responding to a prompt on social media, show up at an intersection and raise holy hell. Police try to break it up but are usually far too late.

Yahbut- racism and jan.6

There should have been MS-13 and hood rat meat dripping from the light fixtures. A customer should find a random tooth or entrail in the box of Skittles a month from now. It should take Service Pro ("Like it never happened!") 3 months to restore the place back to inhabitable. The smell should gag every shitlib within a 15 mile radius.

The right message is not being sent.

IMO? Some national agency needs to do a fishing expedition going after Soros, in the same way, they have been going after anyone associated with Trump.
I cannot say the following with any validity but George Soros, along with the other 12/13(?) super billionaires that have been strategically placed within the worlds seven(?) economic zones are nothing more than "front men" for the global financial system(GFS). Front men are picked for various reasons but it's a safe bet that ALL front men have "backers" that fund the front men, just like all string puppets have "string men" behind the scene to control the puppets. Since the "backers" are major financial players with governments it s not realistic to expect government to step in & squash the "backers" PUPPET(S).

I cannot say the following with any validity but George Soros, along with the other 12/13(?) super billionaires that have been strategically placed within the worlds seven(?) economic zones are nothing more than "front men" for the global financial system(GFS). Front men are picked for various reasons but it's a safe bet that ALL front men have "backers" that fund the front men, just like all string puppets have "string men" behind the scene to control the puppets. Since the "backers" are major financial players with governments it s not realistic to expect government to step in & squash the "backers" PUPPET(S).

Here is the Wikipedia link on it. . . Telling the good sheep of the world, it is just a "conspiracy theory."

What it really is;

And the official CIA link on it. Full debriefing. The references/index on this, to this, are amazing, mind blowing.

1660943940142.png

Maybe the worthless mofos are still celebrating juneteenth. Or Kwanzza, or whatever the fuck it's called.

The manager should have handed out work applications. That woulda scared the monkeys out of the store. Quick.

They all know they wont get arrested.
Well, the US has a massive problem. Both sides are incapable of dealing with problems, both sides just use problems for their own political (and therefore financial) gains, and the people are cheering them on.

California needs much, much more of this. The voters love it, and the leadership in the state wants it.

The "police" have asked the looters to please stop.

That one chimp who went for the smokes is smart ..
When I was young I had a friend who was a crackhead

He's straight for probably 2 decades + now
But he told a story
When he would go at 3 am into Bushwick.....this is when the crack wars were raging and the murder rate was 2000 +...Bushwick was super dangerous lol

But he would bring a pocket full of change ...if he got approached by anyone shady ...young yutes...whoever! he would throw the change .....when he got back to the car they were still picking up change

The way he tells it .....its funny as hell..

The guys throwing the shit bottom rack and taking the good stuff for himself....lol

Okay, let's look at that.

What kind of food is being sold at the 7-11? Not healthy food, but junk food.
Who runs the 7-11? Not people from the neighborhood, but usually immigrants from India or Korea, who show contempt for the neighborhoods they serve.

So you and I can sit there, as a couple of white people, and tsk, tsk the whole thing, knowing we aren't going to go to bed hungry tonight, knowing that we will have a job to go to tomorrow, and knowing we will have a safe place to sleep tonight.

Started out mostly Mexicans and then became overwhelmingly blacks.
Well, since the poster raised this issue, I now have the guts to discuss it (gently, of course).

I have lived in Los Angeles since the 1940s. Really!

For a long time, Mexican Americans or Chicanos lived in well-defined areas of Los Angeles. They did not wander into other parts of Los Angeles to cause trouble.

And until the 1960s, neither did that other minority group that is the pet of liberal Dems.

Well, this is 2022.

Here in Los Angeles, most of the violence in Los Angeles is being committed by Hispanic Americans.

You may have heard about our new bridge spanning the Los Angeles River. It is beautiful. But some Hispanic American youth have taken it over and caused a lot of headaches for people who just want to use it as a -- bridge!

That other group is still committing its traditional share of mayhem, of course. One of them just beat the blank out of a light rail train passenger.

With all due respect (I am not being sarcastic), how can honest people think that the United States of America has a bright future?

Forum List

Back