What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch looters in California pick a 7-11 clean in minutes

Ralph Norton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I simply do not understand how anyone could approve of a governor, mayors, or prosecutors that would allow this. It is beyond me.
Liberals have no soul, that is why. Liberals are Communists at heart and do not believe in protecting property.

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just think what one machine gun could have accomplished.

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
James and I made our escape.

We lived close to Shasta Lake and for years, our little town was quaint and sweet. Shit started in the bigger towns like Redding and spread everywhere. By the time we left, it wasn't an arrestable offense to sell or do drugs on the street. Homeless camps caused much destruction and crime in neighborhoods skyrocketed and all they did was clear them out (move them elsewhere) now and then. People were pissing everywhere. You took a chance if you went to Raleys or some of the Walmarts. You might have a car when you got out, or you might have parts of a car. You might get mugged. You couldn't hardly find folks in our town that weren't involved in drugs, selling, buying, doing... it was awful.

I bought myself more guns.
I grew up one county down from Shasta, myself.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
I have not voted for a presidential candidate since 2008.

If Newsome ever gets the nomination for President, yes, I will turn out.

I simply do not understand how anyone could approve of a governor, mayors, or prosecutors that would allow this. It is beyond me.

We don't

We recalled him, but the Oligarchs overrode our vote.

deannalw

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Liberals have no soul, that is why. Liberals are Communists at heart and do not believe in protecting property.

Most leftists don't believe in private property at all, let alone having the ability and desire to protect it.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fill the state with prisoners, convicts, illegals, and all the certifiable lunatics all other states have.

Then drop som H bombs on Mexifornia destroy it all.

Clean slate.

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here the store owner would shoot them dead.
And Dumbocrats wonder why anyone would need high capacity magazines for their guns.

two_iron

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Shitlibs: "Why do you need high capacity magazines??" :boo_hoo14:

Here, lemme show you mother fucker.....

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Take it all, savage animals. Take it all!

jackflash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
States like Kommiefornia & cities like Portland Oregon & Seattle are heaven sent blessings to us folks who dwell out on the prairies or in the stix. We who are living on the outer fringes on acreage &/or in small towns do not appear to be afflicted with or by the mob mentality. Out here there is a LOT of work just keeping ones property up let alone the endless field work & equipment repair/maintenance. Maybe it's the sheer volume of WORK out in these parts that keeps these city savages out & away from us? I mean those 'mobbers' in the above vid do not look to be the type of people that would be employed let alone the first to volunteer for overtime!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List