Iraq vet shares her heartbreaking response to Bush trashing Trump at McCain funeral

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Former President George W. Bush was among those invited to attend and speak at Saturday’s memorial service for late Senator John McCain. His words, while well-spoken, seemed to some to also be yet another political jab at a sitting president — something he said during former President Barack Obama’s tenure was “bad for the country,” and not an appropriate thing to do.
Iraq Vet Shares Her Heartbreaking Response to Bush Trashing Trump at McCain Funeral

It really is discuting to see how these fromer Presidents not only bash him but have the low blow scum rankings to do it in front of the world . No respect for that man as the President, or even a former friends.

It's funny how all your sappy ass DEMOTARDS seem to forget TRUMP was a DEMO TARD too.... you pos losers turn your backs on ppl so fast and so easily it's sickening.

To talk about a Presidents as these bastards have done BUSH, Obama etc it speaks volumes to the world how low you losers really, really are.

I hope you pricks lose everything...............

I saw what the vet says in her message. What's been put out there doesn't surprise me. Being a flip flopper is all that too many people in the sick and screwed up world know how to be. Does anyone know how to just pick a spot on any issue and just stay there?

God bless you and our troops always!!!

Holly

Former President George W. Bush was among those invited to attend and speak at Saturday’s memorial service for late Senator John McCain. His words, while well-spoken, seemed to some to also be yet another political jab at a sitting president — something he said during former President Barack Obama’s tenure was “bad for the country,” and not an appropriate thing to do.
Iraq Vet Shares Her Heartbreaking Response to Bush Trashing Trump at McCain Funeral

It really is discuting to see how these fromer Presidents not only bash him but have the low blow scum rankings to do it in front of the world . No respect for that man as the President, or even a former friends.

It's funny how all your sappy ass DEMOTARDS seem to forget TRUMP was a DEMO TARD too.... you pos losers turn your backs on ppl so fast and so easily it's sickening.

To talk about a Presidents as these bastards have done BUSH, Obama etc it speaks volumes to the world how low you losers really, really are.

I hope you pricks lose everything...............

Yyyyyeah ummmm.... Rump was a Republican. Still is.

Dumbass.

Not to burden your tiny little mind with too much at once but ---- so was Bush.

Now let's go to your own link, shall we? Bush:

>> said that the Arizona senator ‘detested the abuse of power and could not abide bigots and swaggering despots.'”

“He respected the dignity inherent in every life, a dignity that does not stop at borders and cannot be erased by dictators.” <<​

Soooooooooo..... you're saying Rump is a bigot? A swaggering despot? A dictator?
I don't see anybody's name in there.

Matter of fact here's the entire Bush eulogy. He never once mentions Rump, never once mentions the Presidency except one reference to McCain running for it. So where do you get "jab at a sitting president" out of this? Where the fuck do you get "bashing" when neither his name nor his office was mentioned?

Do you ever read your own fucking links at all?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back