Watch: Jew Who Grew Up as Arab in Kuwait Reveals His Incredible Story

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This video should be watched. Here is a young man from Kuwait who was taught to hate Jews, but after finding out he was Jewish eventually went to Israel to see for himself.

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Watch: Jew Who Grew Up as Arab in Kuwait Reveals His Incredible Story!

Feb 22, 2016

Mark Halawa has a remarkable story to tell – and it’s not what you’d expect to hear from a man who grew up in Kuwait!

His maternal grandmother, a Jewish girl who grew up in Israel, married a Palestinian soldier from the Jordanian Legion stationed in Jerusalem. They moved to Kuwait where Mark grew up.

He was taught to hate Jews, who were the “source of all evil; descendants of monkeys and pigs,” until he began researching his roots and found out he, himself, was part of the Tribe.

Continue reading at:

WATCH: Jew Who Grew Up as Arab in Kuwait Reveals His Incredible Story!

This video should be watched. Here is a young man from Kuwait who was taught to hate Jews, but after finding out he was Jewish eventually went to Israel to see for himself.

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Feb 22, 2016

Mark Halawa has a remarkable story to tell – and it’s not what you’d expect to hear from a man who grew up in Kuwait!

His maternal grandmother, a Jewish girl who grew up in Israel, married a Palestinian soldier from the Jordanian Legion stationed in Jerusalem. They moved to Kuwait where Mark grew up.

He was taught to hate Jews, who were the “source of all evil; descendants of monkeys and pigs,” until he began researching his roots and found out he, himself, was part of the Tribe.

Continue reading at:

Make a donation to Israel illegal settlements , no thank you. Man Israelites have no pride, always begging for money,
beg here, beg there. He looks like a jew, jewing people out of money.

I am so sick of the jew sob story, I could puke.

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Feb 22, 2016

Continue reading at:

Make a donation to Israel illegal settlements , no thank you. Man Israelites have no pride, always begging for money,

Well go ahead and throw up then, you ridiculous skinhead , and get it all over yourself. Have you ever thought that decent people don't like illiterate bigoted skinheads like you roaming this country? If I saw this young man on the street, I really would have no idea what his religion or nationality might be although I have seen many men here whom I can spot as Iranian. If I go into a store and see an Iranian male clerk, I say hello in Farsi and they start chatting away in that language which of course I don't understand nor do I know what religion they are. As an aside, folks, if you want to say thank you to an Iranian, say :Merci. I was surprised that the French word for Thanks was also used in Farsi.
The article no doubt disturbed the unwashed mentally ill skinhead because she didn't want to hear good things about Israel. it must have killed her when the poster Teddyearp posted his pictures of his trip to Israel last year.

Well go ahead and throw up then, you ridiculous skinhead , and get it all over yourself. Have you ever thought that decent people don't like illiterate bigoted skinheads like you roaming this country? If I saw this young man on the street, I really would have no idea what his religion or nationality might be although I have seen many men here whom I can spot as Iranian. If I go into a store and see an Iranian male clerk, I say hello in Farsi and they start chatting away in that language which of course I don't understand nor do I know what religion they are. As an aside, folks, if you want to say thank you to an Iranian, say :Merci. I was surprised that the French word for Thanks was also used in Farsi.
The article no doubt disturbed the unwashed mentally ill skinhead because she didn't want to hear good things about Israel. it must have killed her when the poster Teddyearp posted his pictures of his trip to Israel last year.
Nice meltdown..... :thup: ... :lol: :lol:

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Feb 22, 2016

Continue reading at:

you are puke

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Feb 22, 2016

Continue reading at:

you are puke
:puke:

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Feb 22, 2016

Continue reading at:

I don't believe anything Zionist say. Israel is a detriment to the USA, with their continuous spying and pushing us into war. The sooner AIPAC is done away with the better and all Zionist should not be allowed in US government.

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Feb 22, 2016

Continue reading at:

I don't believe anything Zionist say. Israel is a detriment to the USA, with their continuous spying and pushing us into war. The sooner AIPAC is done away with the better and all Zionist should not be allowed in US government.

The sooner you get some remediation in THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE----penny---
------the sooner you might be able to write something which is intelligible.
Iranians not only have a distinctive appearance-------their accents when speaking English is are a dead giveaway every time. ------that IRANIAN face seems DOMINANT-----my two nephews-in-law. -------have an Iranian mom----and----not Iranian dad---but the MAP of iran shows up on each of their faces.
(penelopian trash still infects the nation and stinks up the air)

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Feb 22, 2016

Continue reading at:

Iranians not only have a distinctive appearance-------their accents when speaking English is are a dead giveaway every time. ------that IRANIAN face seems DOMINANT-----my two nephews-in-law. -------have an Iranian mom----and----not Iranian dad---but the MAP of iran shows up on each of their faces.

She really is a hoot, isn't she? I think her local skinhead group nominated her to be the one to go on forumS and demonize Israel and the Jews all the time. Does she ever really contribute anything worthwhile?

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Feb 22, 2016

Continue reading at:

I don't believe anything Zionist say. Israel is a detriment to the USA, with their continuous spying and pushing us into war. The sooner AIPAC is done away with the better and all Zionist should not be allowed in US government.[/QUOT

i guess the skinhead would have told this Pakistani Muslim that he is a Zionist too. As an aside, I wonder if these skinheads wear jackboots at their meetings at the Bund Hall.

A Muslim in a Jewish Land

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Feb 22, 2016

Continue reading at:

I don't believe anything Zionist say. Israel is a detriment to the USA, with their continuous spying and pushing us into war. The sooner AIPAC is done away with the better and all Zionist should not be allowed in US government.[/QUOT

i guess the skinhead would have told this Pakistani Muslim that he is a Zionist too. As an aside, I wonder if these skinheads wear jackboots at their meetings at the Bund Hall.

Well one thing is for sure, jews have it ingrained in their heads to beg for money. Might be something to a jew gene yet, beg for money, we are the chosen ones.

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Feb 22, 2016

Continue reading at:

She really is a hoot, isn't she? I think her local skinhead group nominated her to be the one to go on forumS and demonize Israel and the Jews all the time. Does she ever really contribute anything worthwhile?

she is CERTAINLY OBSESSED ------there must be something that was traumatic
in her childhood that created her problem -----probably something that the
catechism whore told her OR something she SAW

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Feb 22, 2016

Continue reading at:

Well one thing is for sure, jews have it ingrained in their heads to beg for money. Might be something to a jew gene yet, beg for money, we are the chosen ones.

Ignorant eugenic moron.

You're the one with the faulty genes.

Penelope likes to talk about books she never read-----and about genetics----a topic about which she is COMPLTELY IGNORANT

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Feb 22, 2016

Continue reading at:

Sanitized Trip Sally but your initial post is very informative,I will say one thing though......in Israel certain elements in society too imbue children with Hate towards Palestinians.......in this schism it is a two-way street.....for some,regrettably,just sayin steve

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Feb 22, 2016

Continue reading at:

Rosie,what is becoming popular here,is getting your DNA done,you spit in a container and send off for the results,takes about a week.AND $150

What is interesting is what they find out ...... My secretary recently had it done and the results were fascinating ......she is 32% Irish 46% Italian 4% Arab 3% Jewish 8% Mongol-Tartar 5% Russian...and 2% Iberian=Neanderthal.......yep most Europeans have a fraction Neanderthal in them.......She is lovely so it's a great mix for her................I think we could all be surprised if we had this done,which I think I will.......could be that I am more Jewish than you Rosie,which would be fine.................................steven

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Feb 22, 2016

Continue reading at:

Sanitized Trip Sally but your initial post is very informative,I will say one thing though......in Israel certain elements in society too imbue children with Hate towards Palestinians.......in this schism it is a two-way street.....for some,regrettably,just sayin steve

Why, did you go along to Israel with Teddyearp, Stevie? Tell us how the trip was sanitized. After you tell us this, would you please tell us about all the videos Israeli Jewish children watch which supposedly teach them to hate the Arabs. Even though you are non compus mentis, you certainly are not in a coma that you are not aware of the videos Arab children watch. Maybe you can cheer them on in their endeavor to become shahids when they kill some Jews.

I hope the readers have caught on that Stevie has never anything to say to Penelope and her constant effort to demonize the Jews. In fact, I believe I read him commending her some time back.

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Feb 22, 2016

Continue reading at:

Rosie,what is becoming popular here,is getting your DNA done,you spit in a container and send off for the results,takes about a week.AND $150

What is interesting is what they find out ...... My secretary recently had it done and the results were fascinating ......she is 32% Irish 46% Italian 4% Arab 3% Jewish 8% Mongol-Tartar 5% Russian...and 2% Iberian=Neanderthal.......yep most Europeans have a fraction Neanderthal in them.......She is lovely so it's a great mix for her................I think we could all be surprised if we had this done,which I think I will.......could be that I am more Jewish than you Rosie,which would be fine.................................steven

As someone pointed out elsewhere on a forum, we have mostly the same DNA as chimps, which is fine with me because those simians are really smart.. However, let us not forget that we all came out of Africa from one woman and one man, and they didn't even live at the same time. I am still curious to see how that worked out. Anyhow, years ago on the Bronx Board, two Irish American guys sent in their swabs, and it did come back that some of it showed African. One of them said that Scotland is named after Queen Scotia of Northern Africa.

Many people are sending in samples of their DNA these days, such as the Spanish Catholics in the American Southwest with them finding out they have Jewish roots. Recently some Sicilians found out the same thing.

mark-halawa-816x400.jpg

Feb 22, 2016

Continue reading at:

Why, did you go along to Israel with Teddyearp, Stevie? Tell us how the trip was sanitized. After you tell us this, would you please tell us about all the videos Israeli Jewish children watch which supposedly teach them to hate the Arabs. Even though you are non compus mentis, you certainly are not in a coma that you are not aware of the videos Arab children watch. Maybe you can cheer them on in their endeavor to become shahids when they kill some Jews.

I hope the readers have caught on that Stevie has never anything to say to Penelope and her constant effort to demonize the Jews. In fact, I believe I read him commending her some time back.
Thanks Sally but more abuse,you just can't help yourself can you???? Well I think Teddys trip was somewhat skewed towards the Israeli position but a fine travelogue all the same,which if you remember I complimented him on at the time.

The times I have been to Israel,I do not meet many folk who hate either side,but that is my choice,I can't be doing with people on either side who have deep seated prejudice (and blind faith) because they are so intransigent and myopic in their thought,it is basically a never ending circle dealing with these people,negativity has never been my strong point so I stick to the positive.......really Sally stop being immature with all this "effort to demonize Jews,much like your continual demonizing of the Palestinians"........it's just tit for tat non...sense.

I am fair most of the time,that's why I complimented you before.....some of what you say is interesting and informative....unlike others I do not "brown nose"anyone........anyway Sally regards to your family and yourself always.....You maybe Jewish,that is not or ever has been a problem to me at all,Shalom..steve

Last edited:

Forum List

Back