Watch as Capitol Police Fight for Their Lives Against J6 Insurrectionists

I wonder what time of the day this took place? Before Trump's speech on the Ellipse ended or before? There is no security time stamp on the video, for some reason it was removed?

Did these people enter at the visitor center entrance on the other side of the Capitol building from where the riot took place? The video shows them walking the halls, but I didn't see video of what entrance they came in to the Capitol from, or if they were stopped or not???? I'm presuming they came in freely thru the Visitor center???

The time this took place.... is important to finding out what was going on in the vid.... Imo

And that video sure looks different than this one below, so the where and when of both videos will help discern the whole picture....imo.

Maybe if Democrats had not kept this hidden for 3 years we’d know.

IMG_8098.jpeg

IMG_8097.jpeg

IMG_8096.jpeg

I wonder what time of the day this took place? Before Trump's speech on the Ellipse ended or before? There is no security time stamp on the video, for some reason it was removed?

Did these people enter at the visitor center entrance on the other side of the Capitol building from where the riot took place? The video shows them walking the halls, but I didn't see video of what entrance they came in to the Capitol from, or if they were stopped or not???? I'm presuming they came in freely thru the Visitor center???

The time this took place.... is important to finding out what was going on in the vid.... Imo

And that video sure looks different than this one below, so the where and when of both videos will help discern the whole picture....imo.

Since the capitol wasn't open to the public on Jan 6 the time is irrelevant

I know, right, just because the democrats were by far more violent, resulted in more deaths, and more destruction does not mean that Trump could be more dangerous
What does one have to do with the other ?

Candyshill pulling numbers out of her arse. Give us a break, really sheesh. :rolleyes:
140 cops were assaulted by your blob’s insurrectionists.

What is the source for that number?
Capitol Hill Police.
Not the news outlets, the person who told the news outlets that number?
The number was reported. Nobody has punched holes in it. Not even Fox.

How many of those who "injured" cops were FBI plants?
Zero.
We may never know, because FBI Director Christopher Wray says it's NUNYA!
We do know...you just refuse to acknowledge that blobbers are basically angry violent people.

I’m happy that they were hunted down like dogs and incarcerated in many cases.

Capitol Hill Police.

The number was reported. Nobody has punched holes in it. Not even Fox.
So the source was the police union? Wow, are they fair and unbiased!

Zero.

We do know...you just refuse to acknowledge that blobbers are basically angry violent people.
So, Chris Wray is the only person in the country who does not know that there were zero FBI plants in the Capitol on January 6th? Because he knew that, he would certainly say it, rather than squirm and lower his eyes like he does when congressional representatives ask him how many there were.

Have you considered emailing him and telling him there were zero and how you know that? That would be helpful for him, I'm sure.
I’m happy that they were hunted down like dogs and incarcerated in many cases.
Yes, because you are that Trump-deranged.

Forum List

Back