WATCH: Antifa Mob Attacks Pro-Trump Free Speech Rally at Twitter HQ

The American left are indeed today's fascists. Disagree with them, and they'll come out to violently silence you.

Anybody showed up to silence you yet, or are they mostly just laughing at you?

Did you just get here?
It was a free speech rally and your goons showed up to stop it with violence. In anyone's book, that's called silencing people you disagree with.

Yet you are still ranting, and I suspect nobody has bothered to try silencing you. That is, of course, if you don't count the people who think you should STFU

It's amazing how you try to deflect and refuse to respond to the issue at hand.

I'm sorry. Did you want to add your story about how someone showed up at your door to silence you? I'm listening.

Why are you adding the qualifier that it has to be directed at people commenting on it on this thread for a person to have an opinion on it?

That's retarded.

These people were just trying to rally, and they were attacked. Do you support that or not?

When there are protests with counter-protests there will occasionally be scuffles. That is just the undeniable reality of the situation. The question is
'"should you cheer when someone gets hit?" Obviously, Trump supporters feel it is correct to cheer when the person you disagree with gets hit, but not the other way around.

Talk about downplaying one side's aggressiveness. Anti-fa showed up with the express purpose of stopping them from marching or doing whatever they were there to do. This wasn't a counter-protest it was an attempt at a mob veto.

I cheer when someone who's express purpose is to prevent someone else's expression via violence gets their comeuppance.

You are trying to equate reaction and action, which is quite frankly bullshit.

Just to be clear, are you saying all counter-protests are attempts at mob veto? When the Silly Boys show up, with their torches and bats, are they attempting mob veto too?

these aren't counter protesters, these are agitators looking to stop people from expressing their opinions.

Show me where the Proud Boys weren't reacting to leftist attempts at suppression.

I'm sorry, but it's a little harder to agree with your position without a torch in my hand and a swastika on my shirt.

The American left are indeed today's fascists. Disagree with them, and they'll come out to violently silence you.

Did you just get here?
It was a free speech rally and your goons showed up to stop it with violence. In anyone's book, that's called silencing people you disagree with.

Yet you are still ranting, and I suspect nobody has bothered to try silencing you. That is, of course, if you don't count the people who think you should STFU

I'm sorry. Did you want to add your story about how someone showed up at your door to silence you? I'm listening.

Why are you adding the qualifier that it has to be directed at people commenting on it on this thread for a person to have an opinion on it?

That's retarded.

These people were just trying to rally, and they were attacked. Do you support that or not?

When there are protests with counter-protests there will occasionally be scuffles. That is just the undeniable reality of the situation. The question is
'"should you cheer when someone gets hit?" Obviously, Trump supporters feel it is correct to cheer when the person you disagree with gets hit, but not the other way around.

Talk about downplaying one side's aggressiveness. Anti-fa showed up with the express purpose of stopping them from marching or doing whatever they were there to do. This wasn't a counter-protest it was an attempt at a mob veto.

I cheer when someone who's express purpose is to prevent someone else's expression via violence gets their comeuppance.

Just to be clear, are you saying all counter-protests are attempts at mob veto? When the Silly Boys show up, with their torches and bats, are they attempting mob veto too?

these aren't counter protesters, these are agitators looking to stop people from expressing their opinions.

Show me where the Proud Boys weren't reacting to leftist attempts at suppression.

I'm sorry, but it's a little harder to agree with your position without a torch in my hand and a swastika on my shirt.

Show me an actual PROUD BOY rally where they have swastikas.

Argumentum ad Hitlerum, the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

OK. Change that swastika to a confederate battle flag. Either way, they don't represent American goals of equality and free speech. The Silly Boys brag about showing up ready to fight. You can't claim they don't. Their entire goal is often to stop people from expressing their opinions.

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

OK. Change that swastika to a confederate battle flag. Either way, they don't represent American goals of equality and free speech. The Silly Boys brag about showing up ready to fight. You can't claim they don't. Their entire goal is often to stop people from expressing their opinions.

Free speech is only free is you allow speech you find detestable to be performed.

Sorry but the equality you want is actually superiority, and can't exist with free speech.

Showing up ready to fight defensively is not the same as showing up being willing to destroy property and confront police performing legal policing duties.

Sorry, but your attempt to prog-wash this is failing.

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

Free speech is only free is you allow speech you find detestable to be performed.

Sorry but the equality you want is actually superiority, and can't exist with free speech.

Showing up ready to fight defensively is not the same as showing up being willing to destroy property and confront police performing legal policing duties.

You thought I was trying to convince you otherwise? No. I was just pointing out facts. I don't expect you to understand them or make a logical decision based on them. You are free to believe any goofy crap you want. Your loyalty is known and you are too far gone to try to restore any common sense you might have once had.

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

You thought I was trying to convince you otherwise? No. I was just pointing out facts. I don't expect you to understand them or make a logical decision based on them. You are free to believe any goofy crap you want. Your loyalty is known and you are too far gone to try to restore any common sense you might have once had.

You weren't pointing out any facts, you were just making excuses for mob behavior.

it's ok, I know you have a room temperature IQ and suffer from the inability to see anything other than SJW soi boi cuckery.

It's amazing you can actually see the monitor to type with Soros's dick in your mouth and Kamala's dildo shoved up your ass.

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

You weren't pointing out any facts, you were just making excuses for mob behavior.

it's ok, I know you have a room temperature IQ and suffer from the inability to see anything other than SJW soi boi cuckery.

It's amazing you can actually see the monitor to type with Soros's dick in your mouth and Kamala's dildo shoved up your ass.

You actually think childish playground taunts make you look tough. I guess that's why you like Trump so much. It's all that childish fool does.

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

You actually think childish playground taunts make you look tough. I guess that's why you like Trump so much. It's all that childish fool does.

Nah, it just shows my complete lack of any respect for you.

Nothing you have posted reflects in any way reality.

WATCH: Antifa Mob Attacks Pro-Trump Free Speech Rally at Twitter HQ

17 Oct 2020 ~~ By Bob Price
A large Antifa mob attacked a group of pro-Trump attendees of a Free Speech Rally held at Twitter’s headquarters in San Francisco. One video shows one of the men wearing black bloc sucker-punching one of the event organizers, a Black man. At least two people sustained injuries requiring medical attention during the attack.
About one dozen conservative activists wearing “Make American Great Again” hats staged a Free Speech Rally and Protest on Saturday outside Twitter’s San Francisco headquarters building, the Associated Press reported. The group gathered to protest Twitter’s suppression of conservative speech.
One video shot as the protest fell into chaos shows a group of Antifa antagonists attacking a Black man who appeared to be shielding one of the white conservatives. As the video streams, a man wearing black bloc suddenly appears from the left side of the screen and punches the Black man in the face. The mob continues to chase the two men as they move to a police barricade for protection.

Comment:
It's obvious that Antifa and BLM are the terrorist arm of the "Democratic Party" just as the KKK was after the Civil War and well into the 20th Century.
If they are elected, Democrats will continue to use their violence through the power of government against you and your children in the same way they use violence to try to silence you in your own streets.
Odd isn't it, everytime Wray testifies before Congress he claims that it's white supremacists that are problematic, meanwhile the violence, arson and murders occurring that has hit 71 cities in America are directly connected to Antifa and BLM.
Just as it occurred on Saturday to peaceful protesters. This is the same director of the FBI that hid the laptop computer of Hunter Biden's corrupt activties from the American people for over a year.
Anarchists (Antifa/BLM) are being given a free pass to conduct the mayhem and assault peaceful protesters and people in the street. They are getting away with this. They are the Brown Shirts of our time. Look what happened when the brown shirts were unleashed on German citizens in 1939! It began with hundreds dying and ended in 1945 with more than 17 million. This path PMS/DSA Democrats on here is very dangerous.

It figures. What ASSHOLES.:(

But the right enjoys it so much when Antifa gets hit. All that laughing and calling the person that got hit a pussy because he didn't defend himself. Seems to be different when your guy is the pussy who got hit. Why is that?

FB_IMG_1601847203446.jpg

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

My mistake. It looked more like your total lack of any respect for yourself, but you can try to justify it any way you want.

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

My mistake. It looked more like your total lack of any respect for yourself, but you can try to justify it any way you want.

Nice "rubber-glue" attempt, 3/10.

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

You still don't get it, do you. I'm not attempting to do anything when it comes to you. You're simply not worth the effort. I'll poke you with a stick occasionally because I enjoy that, but how you respond really doesn't matter.

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

YOu are defending the use of violence to stop Speech you do not like.

That is about as America as a Gulag, comrade.

The Proud Boys have never used violence to stop other people from speaking, you are just lying.

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

You still don't get it, do you. I'm not attempting to do anything when it comes to you. You're simply not worth the effort. I'll poke you with a stick occasionally because I enjoy that, but how you respond really doesn't matter.

You lefties are increasingly being open about you complete lack of concern for Civil Rights, and your use of violence to achieve political goals, as you feel power shifting to you, because of demographic shift.

This is no surprise to me. I have been expecting it for many years.

I wonder though, are there ANY liberals, who might have been sincere about shit back in the day, that his behavior of yours and your fellow travelers, with whom this bloody viciousness of yours, raises and red flags at all?

Or are you all soulless monters?

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

YOu are defending the use of violence to stop Speech you do not like.

That is about as America as a Gulag, comrade.

The Proud Boys have never used violence to stop other people from speaking, you are just lying.

Doesn't matter how many times you say that, it won't make it true.

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

And yet you keep responding.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

You lefties are increasingly being open about you complete lack of concern for Civil Rights, and your use of violence to achieve political goals, as you feel power shifting to you, because of demographic shift.

This is no surprise to me. I have been expecting it for many years.

I wonder though, are there ANY liberals, who might have been sincere about shit back in the day, that his behavior of yours and your fellow travelers, with whom this bloody viciousness of yours, raises and red flags at all?

Or are you all soulless monters?

You're right. We have all been expecting this for years. Ever since Tom Delay and Newt threw away any concern for integrity and honesty and the left just stood back in shock and watched while thinking "They can't really be that unethical, and lying that much" Turns out the right was that unethical and did lie that much. It's been a long trek back to where integrity does matter once more, and the right doesn't know how to cope with that.

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

Sure, as long as you entertain me. I don't have much to do today.

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

Besides trying to justify mob violence by your side without actually admitting to it?

Forum List

Back