Democrats unveil green alternative for U.S. economic stimulus

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
I had watched one of Millie Weaver's videos a couple a weeks ago. She said that they has changed the name from the Green New Deal to Thrive. And which the Green New Deal used to be called The Paris Climate Accord.
And so if Pres. Trump brings up the Green New Deal at the debates. That they will say , "Oh no, that awful economy destroying Green New Deal we had pushed it off the shelf." "But now we have a better deal that will help the country's climate problem. and it is called Thrive." And if Pres. Trump reads up on it and see it is the same as the other deals. Then they will come up with another name like The Biden Plan.
They are going to keep on doing this to prevent from discussing publicly about it. Because they will not want those who are the working class and those who lives below poverty level to know that they will be living in shelters with over hundred people, sleeping in mail slots bedrooms with their entire family. And sharing one restroom with a bunch of strangers.

I had watched one of Millie Weaver's videos a couple a weeks ago. She said that they has changed the name from the Green New Deal to Thrive. And which the Green New Deal used to be called The Paris Climate Accord.
And so if Pres. Trump brings up the Green New Deal at the debates. That they will say , "Oh no, that awful economy destroying Green New Deal we had pushed it off the shelf." "But now we have a better deal that will help the country's climate problem. and it is called Thrive." And if Pres. Trump reads up on it and see it is the same as the other deals. Then they will come up with another name like The Biden Plan.
They are going to keep on doing this to prevent from discussing publicly about it. Because they will not want those who are the working class and those who lives below poverty level to know that they will be living in shelters with over hundred people, sleeping in mail slots bedrooms with their entire family. And sharing one restroom with a bunch of strangers.

It all pretty much means the same thing. Less power for much more money.

If I were President Trump, I would have taken a tip from Moooochelle. She conned her husband into forcing restaurants to put calorie count on every item they sell. What Trump should have done is the same, only force industries to put green costs on everything they sell.

You buy a car for 28K. The sticker should have to include 8K of that car went towards green. Same with gasoline. $1.25 of every gallons went to make that gasoline burn cleaner. Same when you buy a furnace or AC, same with a can of peaches from your grocery store.

Wait a minute! How can a can of peaches have a green cost to it? Simple. I'm a retired truck driver. I know how much more it costs the transportation sector to haul goods because of all the government regulations in regards to the engine and fuel. Before the lower sulfur regulations during the Bush era, diesel fuel was about a buck a gallon cheaper than gasoline. Afterwards, it was a dollar more. My tractor-trailer averaged about 6.5 mpg. That's loaded, empty, highway and city.

When the fuck has any green or environmental plan ever turned into an economic benefit for US? It always turns out to be nothing but a green turd replete with new regulations and taxes.

"Green" is making many investors rich....PLUG, NIO, Ballard, etc....

Keep at it demoquacks

Yep, just like when they came out with ethanol. Supposedly it was to reduce pollution. All it did was destroy gasoline engines and gasoline pumps which had to be retrofitted to accommodate this new pollutant. It also increased our grocery bill since we started burning up our food supply to make fuel.

Forum List

Back