WATCH: Antifa Mob Attacks Pro-Trump Free Speech Rally at Twitter HQ

The American left are indeed today's fascists. Disagree with them, and they'll come out to violently silence you.

Anybody showed up to silence you yet, or are they mostly just laughing at you?

Did you just get here?
It was a free speech rally and your goons showed up to stop it with violence. In anyone's book, that's called silencing people you disagree with.

Yet you are still ranting, and I suspect nobody has bothered to try silencing you. That is, of course, if you don't count the people who think you should STFU

It's amazing how you try to deflect and refuse to respond to the issue at hand.

I'm sorry. Did you want to add your story about how someone showed up at your door to silence you? I'm listening.

Why are you adding the qualifier that it has to be directed at people commenting on it on this thread for a person to have an opinion on it?

That's retarded.

These people were just trying to rally, and they were attacked. Do you support that or not?

When there are protests with counter-protests there will occasionally be scuffles. That is just the undeniable reality of the situation. The question is
'"should you cheer when someone gets hit?" Obviously, Trump supporters feel it is correct to cheer when the person you disagree with gets hit, but not the other way around.

Talk about downplaying one side's aggressiveness. Anti-fa showed up with the express purpose of stopping them from marching or doing whatever they were there to do. This wasn't a counter-protest it was an attempt at a mob veto.

I cheer when someone who's express purpose is to prevent someone else's expression via violence gets their comeuppance.

You are trying to equate reaction and action, which is quite frankly bullshit.

Just to be clear, are you saying all counter-protests are attempts at mob veto? When the Silly Boys show up, with their torches and bats, are they attempting mob veto too?

these aren't counter protesters, these are agitators looking to stop people from expressing their opinions.

Show me where the Proud Boys weren't reacting to leftist attempts at suppression.

I'm sorry, but it's a little harder to agree with your position without a torch in my hand and a swastika on my shirt.

Show me an actual PROUD BOY rally where they have swastikas.

Argumentum ad Hitlerum, the last refuge of a scoundrel.

OK. Change that swastika to a confederate battle flag. Either way, they don't represent American goals of equality and free speech. The Silly Boys brag about showing up ready to fight. You can't claim they don't. Their entire goal is often to stop people from expressing their opinions.

Free speech is only free is you allow speech you find detestable to be performed.

Sorry but the equality you want is actually superiority, and can't exist with free speech.

Showing up ready to fight defensively is not the same as showing up being willing to destroy property and confront police performing legal policing duties.

Sorry, but your attempt to prog-wash this is failing.

You thought I was trying to convince you otherwise? No. I was just pointing out facts. I don't expect you to understand them or make a logical decision based on them. You are free to believe any goofy crap you want. Your loyalty is known and you are too far gone to try to restore any common sense you might have once had.

You weren't pointing out any facts, you were just making excuses for mob behavior.

it's ok, I know you have a room temperature IQ and suffer from the inability to see anything other than SJW soi boi cuckery.

It's amazing you can actually see the monitor to type with Soros's dick in your mouth and Kamala's dildo shoved up your ass.

You actually think childish playground taunts make you look tough. I guess that's why you like Trump so much. It's all that childish fool does.

Nah, it just shows my complete lack of any respect for you.

Nothing you have posted reflects in any way reality.

My mistake. It looked more like your total lack of any respect for yourself, but you can try to justify it any way you want.

Nice "rubber-glue" attempt, 3/10.

You still don't get it, do you. I'm not attempting to do anything when it comes to you. You're simply not worth the effort. I'll poke you with a stick occasionally because I enjoy that, but how you respond really doesn't matter.

You lefties are increasingly being open about you complete lack of concern for Civil Rights, and your use of violence to achieve political goals, as you feel power shifting to you, because of demographic shift.

This is no surprise to me. I have been expecting it for many years.

I wonder though, are there ANY liberals, who might have been sincere about shit back in the day, that his behavior of yours and your fellow travelers, with whom this bloody viciousness of yours, raises and red flags at all?

Or are you all soulless monters?

You're right. We have all been expecting this for years. Ever since Tom Delay and Newt threw away any concern for integrity and honesty and the left just stood back in shock and watched while thinking "They can't really be that unethical, and lying that much" Turns out the right was that unethical and did lie that much. It's been a long trek back to where integrity does matter once more, and the right doesn't know how to cope with that.

It is not Newt Gringrich's fault that you people are using mob violence to suppress political speech you do not like.

Your desire to blame others, for your actions, is a sign of how deeply immature you are, as people.

The American left are indeed today's fascists. Disagree with them, and they'll come out to violently silence you.

Did you just get here?
It was a free speech rally and your goons showed up to stop it with violence. In anyone's book, that's called silencing people you disagree with.

Yet you are still ranting, and I suspect nobody has bothered to try silencing you. That is, of course, if you don't count the people who think you should STFU

I'm sorry. Did you want to add your story about how someone showed up at your door to silence you? I'm listening.

Why are you adding the qualifier that it has to be directed at people commenting on it on this thread for a person to have an opinion on it?

That's retarded.

These people were just trying to rally, and they were attacked. Do you support that or not?

When there are protests with counter-protests there will occasionally be scuffles. That is just the undeniable reality of the situation. The question is
'"should you cheer when someone gets hit?" Obviously, Trump supporters feel it is correct to cheer when the person you disagree with gets hit, but not the other way around.
it was a free speech rally ...the counter protesters [democrats] protested against free speech .

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

Talk about downplaying one side's aggressiveness. Anti-fa showed up with the express purpose of stopping them from marching or doing whatever they were there to do. This wasn't a counter-protest it was an attempt at a mob veto.

I cheer when someone who's express purpose is to prevent someone else's expression via violence gets their comeuppance.

Just to be clear, are you saying all counter-protests are attempts at mob veto? When the Silly Boys show up, with their torches and bats, are they attempting mob veto too?

these aren't counter protesters, these are agitators looking to stop people from expressing their opinions.

Show me where the Proud Boys weren't reacting to leftist attempts at suppression.

I'm sorry, but it's a little harder to agree with your position without a torch in my hand and a swastika on my shirt.

OK. Change that swastika to a confederate battle flag. Either way, they don't represent American goals of equality and free speech. The Silly Boys brag about showing up ready to fight. You can't claim they don't. Their entire goal is often to stop people from expressing their opinions.
there are members of the proud boys that arent white .

Did you just get here?

That's retarded.

there are members of the proud boys that arent white .

I'm sure that means something to you.

I hope Bulldog gets rocked walking down the street.

What a piece of shit.
Of course you do, and you right wingers are trying to accuse me of advocating violence. Imagine that.

You are advocating violence.

Please point to the post where you think I did that.

Doesn't extracting resources from people at the point of a gun sum up your entire ideology?

No. Is that what those crazy fools on right wing radio are telling you? You know they lie a lot, don't you?

What a piece of shit.
Of course you do, and you right wingers are trying to accuse me of advocating violence. Imagine that.

Sure, Right here were you lie about what Antifa is doing.

" When there are protests with counter-protests there will occasionally be scuffles. That is just the undeniable reality of the situation. "

When you pretend that their planned assaults on people, to shut them down and shut them up, are just random "scuffles" and not political violence aimed at suppressing people's right to speech, in favor of your side's political agenda.

What a piece of shit.

" When there are protests with counter-protests there will occasionally be scuffles. That is just the undeniable reality of the situation. "

When you pretend that their planned assaults on people, to shut them down and shut them up, are just random "scuffles" and not political violence aimed at suppressing people's right to speech, in favor of your side's political agenda.

Well, no. It is a fact that when a group protests and another group has a counter protest there will be occasional scuffles. this is true no matter who the groups involved might be. This is true even when the Silly Boys or Antifa are nowhere near the event. You will also note that I didn't condone such scuffles. I only acknowledged the fact that they happen. You're trying a little too hard there Boo Boo. It's exposing your goofy bone.

It might be time to take the gloves off, put the rubber bullets away and go with live ammunition.

That would certainly be different than pointing your finger and shouting PEW PEW PEW like you usually do.
You know dog, you might have me pegged. And if you're right, kudos to you. That doesn't change the fact that you're voting for the most fucked up candidate for President ever. But you can be assured that I will handle whatever comes along because I'm not a woe is me kinda fuck like you guys are. Viva Trump

What a piece of shit.

Well, no. It is a fact that when a group protests and another group has a counter protest there will be occasional scuffles. this is true no matter who the groups involved might be. This is true even when the Silly Boys or Antifa are nowhere near the event. You will also note that I didn't condone such scuffles. I only acknowledged the fact that they happen. You're trying a little too hard there Boo Boo. It's exposing your goofy bone.

Antifa does not have "scuffles". They have the planned intent of using mob violence to political ends.

When you lie to provide political cover for such activities, you are supporting those activities.

That you need this explained to you, shows that you are mentally deficient, or playing it to in order to lie.

You are an asshole.

What a piece of shit.

Antifa does not have "scuffles". They have the planned intent of using mob violence to political ends.

When you lie to provide political cover for such activities, you are supporting those activities.

That you need this explained to you, shows that you are mentally deficient, or playing it to in order to lie.

You are an asshole.

And thank you for sharing that ------ dumb ass.

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

YOur utter inability to defend your actions here in this thread, is noted.

My point stands. YOu are advocating violence. As I have explained and you failed to even address, let alone challenge.

You asshole.

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

My point stands. YOu are advocating violence. As I have explained and you failed to even address, let alone challenge.

You asshole.

OK. If you say so. I'm still waiting on you to point out where I condoned violence from anyone. Of course, being a crazy Trump supporter, as you are, you probably don't need any reason to believe what you believe.

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

OK. If you say so. I'm still waiting on you to point out where I condoned violence from anyone. Of course, being a crazy Trump supporter, as you are, you probably don't need any reason to believe what you believe.

Mmm, yeah, the bit where you lie to defend the violence, that is you condoning and supporting the violence.

Just stating that you don't, when you are taking action to do so, right in front of us, just shows that you are a soulless liar, not that you are not doing what you are clearly doing.

D'uh.

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

Mmm, yeah, the bit where you lie to defend the violence, that is you condoning and supporting the violence.

Just stating that you don't, when you are taking action to do so, right in front of us, just shows that you are a soulless liar, not that you are not doing what you are clearly doing.

D'uh.

Again, point to where I condoned violence from anybody. Sorry, but a link to your imagination isn't valid.

Forum List

Back