Wasserman Schultz attacks Rubio for 'tasteless' Dallas fundraiser

While the GOP doesn't get the majority of the Jewish vote, it does get Jewish votes. Given they are alienating every demographic with the exception of old white Christian guys, fund raising at a museum filled with Hitler art is probably not a good idea.

The whole Jewish vote thing confuses me...no matter how the Liberals Shi'ite on Israel and Jews (much like blacks do in regards to their own loyalty to Liberals) Jews remain loyal to the DNC. Hail, Obama just gave Iran a pathway to totally obliterate Israel and perpetrate the genocide of the Jewish people and they are STILL on-board with supporting Liberals. Very strange....

Phony outrage from a phony no surprise here. I wonder if she and the Democrats have ever turned down any money from George Soros even though he is supposed to have a connection with the Nazis.

His "connection" with the Nazis was trying to survive the Death Camps as best he could.

No one outside the Christian sowing circle, who's religion, by the way, authored those camps, gives a fuck.

Phony outrage from a phony no surprise here. I wonder if she and the Democrats have ever turned down any money from George Soros even though he is supposed to have a connection with the Nazis.

His "connection" with the Nazis was trying to survive the Death Camps as best he could.

No one outside the Christian sowing circle, who's religion, by the way, authored those camps, gives a fuck.
The Christian religion authored the death camps? Just when it seems a new level in stupid can not be reached we get something like that to do it.

LOL as opposed to the Jewish vote in ordinary circumstances?

Looks like the DNC has an intuition of who's coming out on top in the primary.

While the GOP doesn't get the majority of the Jewish vote, it does get Jewish votes. Given they are alienating every demographic with the exception of old white Christian guys, fund raising at a museum filled with Hitler art is probably not a good idea.

Do you think Jewish people are stupid?
Some are....
th

LOL as opposed to the Jewish vote in ordinary circumstances?

Looks like the DNC has an intuition of who's coming out on top in the primary.

Many people in my family follow the Jewish religion. I would not hold they are stupid people.

Then rest assured that they will not be buying what you just tried to sell.

You can "rest assured" that in terms of Nazis, Jewish people really are in the "Never Forget" crowd.

Protected in cabinets, documents’ signatures read Ponce de Leon, Christopher Columbus, Amerigo Vespucci, George Washington, Robert E. Lee and all the signers of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States. Paintings on the walls bear the surnames of some of art history’s masters, including Peale, Renoir and Monet, as well as the likes of Winston Churchill, Adolf Hitler and Dwight Eisenhower. All told, 8,500 books and manuscripts are housed here.

And there is much, much more to peer at — wonder at — inside the 2005 addition. Crow knows his holdings well; they are not decorative accessories but valuable objects that ooze with history. He graciously and animatedly conducts a visitor on a tour, following the route patrons will tread in three weeks, and points out a few highlights.

“What’s important to me are the books and manuscripts because that’s where the ideas are,” says Crow. “They are about American history, from the age of exploration up to the present. Politics, social history, science, literature, music and art.
History abounds inside Harlan Crow’s home

No one would ask them to. She played and she lost.

The whole Jewish vote thing confuses me...no matter how the Liberals Shi'ite on Israel and Jews (much like blacks do in regards to their own loyalty to Liberals) Jews remain loyal to the DNC. Hail, Obama just gave Iran a pathway to totally obliterate Israel and perpetrate the genocide of the Jewish people and they are STILL on-board with supporting Liberals. Very strange....

New York Jews are liberals.....and liberals are fucking crazy motherfuckers.

Many people in my family follow the Jewish religion. I would not hold they are stupid people.

You can "rest assured" that in terms of Nazis, Jewish people really are in the "Never Forget" crowd.

Protected in cabinets, documents’ signatures read Ponce de Leon, Christopher Columbus, Amerigo Vespucci, George Washington, Robert E. Lee and all the signers of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States. Paintings on the walls bear the surnames of some of art history’s masters, including Peale, Renoir and Monet, as well as the likes of Winston Churchill, Adolf Hitler and Dwight Eisenhower. All told, 8,500 books and manuscripts are housed here.

And there is much, much more to peer at — wonder at — inside the 2005 addition. Crow knows his holdings well; they are not decorative accessories but valuable objects that ooze with history. He graciously and animatedly conducts a visitor on a tour, following the route patrons will tread in three weeks, and points out a few highlights.

“What’s important to me are the books and manuscripts because that’s where the ideas are,” says Crow. “They are about American history, from the age of exploration up to the present. Politics, social history, science, literature, music and art.

We'll see.

Silly wedge issues aren't entirely the property of the GOP.

The Christian religion authored the death camps? Just when it seems a new level in stupid can not be reached we get something like that to do it.

Well yeah.

The Nazis were Christian.

Germany was overwhelmingly Christian.

The pope, who signed a Concordat with Hitler, was a Christian.

It was entirely a Christian movement. And it was following Christian policy in Europe established centuries before. Rid Europe of Jews.

On the Jews and Their Lies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well yeah.

It was entirely a Christian movement. And it was following Christian policy in Europe established centuries before. Rid Europe of Jews.

Well, now it's just Democrats and their Muslim buddies doing that.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz wants Marco Rubio to cancel his presidential fundraiser Tuesday evening at the home of a real estate investor who has collected art from Adolf Hitler and who also owns a signed copy of "Mein Kampf." There is "really no excuse," she said in a statement released through the Democratic National Committee, calling the event "tasteless."

The Florida lawmaker and DNC chairwoman remarked that Rubio is "adding insult to injury" by holding the event at the home of Harlan Crow and his wife Kathy in the tony Dallas suburb of Highland Park, Texas, on the eve of Yom Kippur, Judaism's holiest day.

"Holding an event in a house featuring the artwork and signed autobiography of a man who dedicated his life to extinguishing the Jewish people is the height of insensitivity and indifference. There’s really no excuse for such a gross act of disrespect. Mr. Rubio, who by the way, represents a sizable Jewish population in our home state of Florida, should cancel this tasteless fundraiser," she continued.

"It is astounding that the presence of these items that represent horror for millions of Jews the world over, would not stop Mr. Rubio or anyone on his team in their tracks when planning this event," Wasserman Schultz said.

Read more: Wasserman Schultz attacks Rubio for 'tasteless' Dallas fundraiser

This is the man:
Why is Harlan Crow building a garage fit for 77 cars?

Wasserman Schultz makes my skin crawl. She is that kind of stupid. And it is because of her and those like her that the Democrats are on a downward streak.

So let me see if I've got this straight...Debbie Wasserman Schultz is fine with giving the Iranians a nuke...a regime that promises to wipe out Israel...but she's really upset because of this? Nothing personal, Debbie but the "horror" for millions of Jews the world over isn't about someone having a signed copy of Mein Kampf...it's the Mullahs in Iran having a nuclear bomb.

Last edited:

We'll see.

Silly wedge issues aren't entirely the property of the GOP.

I am just disgusted that this woman attacked Harlan Crow while she went swinging for Rubio. It's just so damn obvious that she is wrong. She owes Harlan Crow an apology.

Well yeah.

Libs lie to themselves,what an idiot,it was a fascist nationalist movement ,jew were a tool to ferment hate and discontent,very much like what people like yourself do.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz wants Marco Rubio to cancel his presidential fundraiser Tuesday evening at the home of a real estate investor who has collected art from Adolf Hitler and who also owns a signed copy of "Mein Kampf." There is "really no excuse," she said in a statement released through the Democratic National Committee, calling the event "tasteless."

The Florida lawmaker and DNC chairwoman remarked that Rubio is "adding insult to injury" by holding the event at the home of Harlan Crow and his wife Kathy in the tony Dallas suburb of Highland Park, Texas, on the eve of Yom Kippur, Judaism's holiest day.

"Holding an event in a house featuring the artwork and signed autobiography of a man who dedicated his life to extinguishing the Jewish people is the height of insensitivity and indifference. There’s really no excuse for such a gross act of disrespect. Mr. Rubio, who by the way, represents a sizable Jewish population in our home state of Florida, should cancel this tasteless fundraiser," she continued.

"It is astounding that the presence of these items that represent horror for millions of Jews the world over, would not stop Mr. Rubio or anyone on his team in their tracks when planning this event," Wasserman Schultz said.

Read more: Wasserman Schultz attacks Rubio for 'tasteless' Dallas fundraiser

This is the man:
Why is Harlan Crow building a garage fit for 77 cars?

Wasserman Schultz makes my skin crawl. She is that kind of stupid. And it is because of her and those like her that the Democrats are on a downward streak.

So let me see if I've got this straight...Debbie Wasserman Schultz is fine with giving the Iranians a nuke...a regime that promises to wipe out Israel...but she's really upset because of this? Nothing personal, Debbie but the "horror" for millions of Jews the world over isn't about someone having a signed copy of Mein Kampf...it's the Mullahs in Iran having a nuclear bomb.
She also seems fine giving millions to the Castro regime in Cuba something I hope Rubio points out.

Forum List

Back