Washington state plans to ban most non-electric vehicles by 2030

Just what do you mean by "overreach" Todd? Were mandatory seat belts overreach? Was the Montreal Protocol banning CFCs overreach? Airbages? Social Security? Medicare? Food Stamps? Minimum wage? Child labor laws? The creation of the FDA? The EPA? Trump deploying the National Guard in response to the George Floyd protests? How does it differ from "a policy I don't like"?

You're sounding like a 7th grader Todd.

Apparently not. If you think banning ICE vehicles will lead to rolling blackouts, I'm afraid you'll have to explain.

Just what do you mean by "overreach" Todd?

Banning ICE cars.

That's your bailiwick, eh?

If you think banning ICE vehicles will lead to rolling blackouts, I'm afraid you'll have to explain.

Banning ICE cars and mandating dangerous amounts of wind and solar, without a bunch of new nuke plants, will definitely lead to rolling blackouts.

Just what do you mean by "overreach" Todd?

Banning ICE cars.

Do you have anything a little less ad hoc?

That's your bailiwick, eh?

I'm sorry, but massive generalizations are beyond stupid and you know it.

If you think banning ICE vehicles will lead to rolling blackouts, I'm afraid you'll have to explain.

Banning ICE cars and mandating dangerous amounts of wind and solar, without a bunch of new nuke plants, will definitely lead to rolling blackouts.

I think there will be no more unexpected outages than we suffer from fossil fuel plants - like the six natural gas plants that just unexpectedly crapped out in Texas the other day. But I'm sure you'll keep an eye on Washington and let us know what happens, either way.

I think there will be no more unexpected outages than we suffer from fossil fuel plants - like the six natural gas plants that just unexpectedly crapped out in Texas the other day. But I'm sure you'll keep an eye on Washington and let us know what happens, either way.

So is this radical green idiocy.

I think there will be no more unexpected outages than we suffer from fossil fuel plants - like the six natural gas plants that just unexpectedly crapped out in Texas the other day.

Of course. Less reliable wind and solar is just as reliable as coal, gas and nuclear.

There's nothing ad hoc about banning ICE vehicles. Maybe you meant to say emotional or unnecessary or jack-booted or political. Because banning ICE vehicles is all of the above.

It's an ill advised solution to a problem we don't have and wouldn't solve it if we did.

There's nothing ad hoc about banning ICE vehicles. Maybe you meant to say emotional or unnecessary or jack-booted or political. Because banning ICE vehicles is all of the above.

It's an ill advised solution to a problem we don't have and wouldn't solve it if we did.
What I was classifying as ad hoc was his response to the question "what is government overreach". Maybe you meant to stay out of other people's conversations.

What I was classifying as ad hoc was his response to the question "what is government overreach". Maybe you meant to stay out of other people's conversations.
It's a public forum, bro. If you don't want public comments I suggest you use the PM feature.

But you don't want your posts to be private because you want them to be public to spread the good news. Your problem is you want to be able to spread the good news without being challenged. It don't work like that.

It's a public forum, bro. If you don't want public comments I suggest you use the PM feature.

But you don't want your posts to be private because you want them to be public to spread the good news. Your problem is you want to be able to spread the good news without being challenged. It don't work like that.
Its not a challenge you present. It's a waste of time.

Forum List

Back