Zone1 Washington State elementary school dials back anti-white racism

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2021
Outraged parents make a difference.

I am thrilled to see this in a very leftist city like Olympia.

Centennial Elementary School has backpedaled on its attempt to exclude white children from a club.

Outraged parents make a difference.

I am thrilled to see this in a very leftist city like Olympia.

Centennial Elementary School has backpedaled on its attempt to exclude white children from a club.

I've had problems with these groups for year. Hispanics have had MEChA, black people have had the Black Student Union. Can you imagine the outcry if someone was to be so insensitive to young people as to create a White Student Union or a Scandinavian Student Group. Inclusivity by the left? What a terrible joke.

Or an NAACP. These racist organizations are no more than a rebranding of the KKK and trying to make people think that they are somehow different. BLM is nothing more than Black KKK.

They are private .orgs and while I don't care for either it's a 1st amendment thing.

That said anything being done within the halls of congress on our dime, be it just meeting space, should be for the benefit of all Americans, not just around 12% of Americans.....They can hold that shit someplace else.

They are private .orgs and while I don't care for either it's a 1st amendment thing.

That said anything being done within the halls of congress on our dime, be it just meeting space, should be for the benefit of all Americans, not just around 12% of Americans.....They can hold that shit someplace else.
They have no more right to exist than other racist organizations using that logic. Why have clearly racist orgs like KKK, Aryan Bros. etc been driven out while still allowing other racist orgs to exist. Consistency.

They have no more right to exist than other racist organizations using that logic. Why have clearly racist orgs like KKK, Aryan Bros. etc been driven out while still allowing other racist orgs to exist. Consistency.
Well #1 you would have to admit that "mah racism" isn't just the lame social construct that it is.

While the KKK, BLM, AN, biker gangs, MS-13, etc have shown themselves guilty of being domestic terrorists by deed then sure, all should be outlawed equally.

The NAACP running their yaps is not domestic terrorism.....Just a bunch of assholes.

I've had problems with these groups for year. Hispanics have had MEChA, black people have had the Black Student Union. Can you imagine the outcry if someone was to be so insensitive to young people as to create a White Student Union or a Scandinavian Student Group. Inclusivity by the left? What a terrible joke.
IMO, that school should immediately have a whites-only safe-space club. NOT run by the school: none of these sorts of excusionary things should be run by schools. But if any place (colleges are rife with such black-only organizations) has clubs with racial limits, every identity group should be able to. Country clubs, churches, schools, everywhere. No black privilege without the same white privilege.

IMO, that school should immediately have a whites-only safe-space club. NOT run by the school: none of these sorts of excusionary things should be run by schools. But if any place (colleges are rife with such black-only organizations) has clubs with racial limits, every identity group should be able to. Country clubs, churches, schools, everywhere. No black privilege without the same white privilege.
I'm against all of these exclusion clubs/organizations in academia and government entities. It just promotes racism for years and generations to come.

I'm against all of these exclusion clubs/organizations in academia and government entities. It just promotes racism for years and generations to come.

I just hope that this is the beginning of a new momentum in the state.

I don't think I'll ever move back there, but I'd like to know I don't have to fear for the well being of my very normal relatives who still live there.

I just hope that this is the beginning of a new momentum in the state.

I don't think I'll ever move back there, but I'd like to know I don't have to fear for the well being of my very normal relatives who still live there.

Inslee is going to have to be gone before there is any true healing in that state.

I don't think academia and government entities should organize them!! But of course they often do; and even build whole buildings to house black student unions and such-like. But I do think whites should immediately start any whites-only private organizations they want (including funding their own buildings for them) as soon as black-only exclusive organizations are promoted. We'll be second-class citizens to blacks as long as we let these leftists and blacks get away with this kind of thing. The idea that they can but we can't ------------ no. Just no.

I don't think academia and government entities should organize them!! But of course they often do; and even build whole buildings to house black student unions and such-like. But I do think whites should immediately start any whites-only private organizations they want (including funding their own buildings for them) as soon as black-only exclusive organizations are promoted. We'll be second-class citizens to blacks as long as we let these leftists and blacks get away with this kind of thing. The idea that they can but we can't ------------ no. Just no.
When the gov't promotes one race over another it is inevitable that this sort of thing will happen. The Smithsonian has The National Museum of African American History and Culture. WHY? Is there a Swedish, Irish, Scottish, German, Hispanic, Chinese, Asian, or Arab museum of history and culture? Why not? If we are going to recognize one segment of the population for their contributions based on race, why aren't we doing it with all of them? We, as a nation, have lost sight of the fact that we are AMERICANS--not hyphenated Americans. These types of things only serve to divide the nation which seems paramount in the left's agenda.

When the gov't promotes one race over another it is inevitable that this sort of thing will happen. The Smithsonian has The National Museum of African American History and Culture. WHY? Is there a Swedish, Irish, Scottish, German, Hispanic, Chinese, Asian, or Arab museum of history and culture? Why not? If we are going to recognize one segment of the population for their contributions based on race, why aren't we doing it with all of them? We, as a nation, have lost sight of the fact that we are AMERICANS--not hyphenated Americans. These types of things only serve to divide the nation which seems paramount in the left's agenda.
Well said. That's it exactly, IMO.

Forum List

Back