Washington Post Flips Out Over Nazi Haircuts Back In Style

If you want to look like a nazi, go ahead.
There are many Jews that also wear the hairstyle. It is simply a fad-not a Nazi statement. It is just another case of making something into nothing.

I dislike those haircuts no matter what they are called.

A fake news story to cause white men to be attacked for no reason a all. Th liberal press is running these sort of stories to discredit Donald Trump. They are wanting a race war to break out.

They have been throwing everythig their warped imaginations can fathom, including the kitchen drain. Fortunately most are seeing them for what they are. Sewage.
A fake news story to cause white men to be attacked for no reason a all. Th liberal press is running these sort of stories to discredit Donald Trump. They are wanting a race war to break out.

No one getting these haircuts has ever seen a nazi. It's a haircut.

The left is losing its mind.

I can't see it, the link wants some twitter bullshit. Nazi usually wore hair high and tight, pretty common these days. Now Addie on the other hand pretty much single handedly killed off the narrow mustache.

I'm going to get a haircut like an Egyptian, so I can be accused of enslaving the Israelites.

523667_423098777714214_116624351694993_1433564_1615600560_n.jpg

Soon just being white will be enough to accuse one of being a "Nazi", if we aren't already there.

If you want to look like a nazi, go ahead.

Oh, bullshit. You know how many guys I know who have this hairstyle? I wore it myself. It's been popular for a few years now. This is exactly the kind of bottom feeding propaganda that has resulted in the media having the worst approval rating ever.

Forum List

Back