Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

Seniors who come out of nursing homes have people to dress, feed, bathe and take them to the toilet. Use your brain.
Not all. Some. Many can take care of themselves. You are making excuses for the executioner, Andrew Cuomo.
You don't put people in nursing homes because you can't find a hotel for them. These people need trained nursing care in order to survive.
So you put them into facilities where COVID kills them? Got it! No other state did that.

No other state had the outbreak that New York did at the time, and New York was following the guidelines issued by the White House. Nursing homes are required to have quarantine facilities for patients, and PPE for staff. There should not have been a problem in sending these people back to the facilities where they came from, if the nursing homes were properly run.

It should be noted, that very few people died as a result of this decision. I know you idiots have made a huge honking deal out of this, but nursing home deaths in New York were no higher than in any other state, and much lower than in places like Arizona and Florida. Yet another example of Republicans blowing something WAY out of proportion in order to use the pandemic for political purposes.

And as previously stated, "assisting living" and "long term care" are two very different things. Nursing homes are "long term care" - where we put family members we can no longer care for at home, or provide sufficient assistance for. I know people who are still driving and have active social lives who are in assisted living, but I also know people in wheelchairs as well.

Nursing homes are not "assisted living". Nursing homes are long term care facilities. Patients are bedridden and require full time nursing and care.
The GA Secretary of State is Exhibit A of a

post 1998 "Republican" Zionist Traitor

All "Brad" cares about is ISRAEL and starting a US war with Iran, and that's why his horse is Low IQ Joe

In a Jan. 13 opinion piece, Andrew Adler offered three possible options to ensure Israel’s security in the Middle East: a strike against the terrorist groups Hamas and Hezbollah, an attack against Iran, and having Israel's U.S.-based Mossad agents assassinate Obama.

Adler said “a hit” against the president would “preserve Israel’s existence.” He said Vice President Joe Biden would then be able “to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.”

The media is already hyping up Iran. Low IQ Joe needs the "cover" for being a total kleptocratic traitor his entire life....

But "Brad" doesn't care. "Brad" only cares about ISRAEL. "Brad" is a post 1998 "Republican," meaning his only concern is that the US start wars over lies to help Israel.

So now he's not Trumpy enough for you, is that what you're saying. That in order to be a "real" Republican, you have to be prepared to commit multiple felonies at the President's request, and anyone who refuses to break the law, is just a Deep State phony baloney Never Trumper?
Too long and nothing to do with the thread.
LOL

Weren't you the one who raised that issue in this thread?

If accusing someone of committing a crime is a “threat”, then every Dimwinger on this board would be locked up for life for serial threats against a sitting President.

Seniors who come out of nursing homes have people to dress, feed, bathe and take them to the toilet. Use your brain.
Not all. Some. Many can take care of themselves. You are making excuses for the executioner, Andrew Cuomo.
You don't put people in nursing homes because you can't find a hotel for them. These people need trained nursing care in order to survive.
So you put them into facilities where COVID kills them? Got it! No other state did that.

No other state had the outbreak that New York did at the time, and New York was following the guidelines issued by the White House. Nursing homes are required to have quarantine facilities for patients, and PPE for staff. There should not have been a problem in sending these people back to the facilities where they came from, if the nursing homes were properly run.

It should be noted, that very few people died as a result of this decision. I know you idiots have made a huge honking deal out of this, but nursing home deaths in New York were no higher than in any other state, and much lower than in places like Arizona and Florida. Yet another example of Republicans blowing something WAY out of proportion in order to use the pandemic for political purposes.

And as previously stated, "assisting living" and "long term care" are two very different things. Nursing homes are "long term care" - where we put family members we can no longer care for at home, or provide sufficient assistance for. I know people who are still driving and have active social lives who are in assisted living, but I also know people in wheelchairs as well.

Nursing homes are not "assisted living". Nursing homes are long term care facilities. Patients are bedridden and require full time nursing and care.

All "Brad" cares about is ISRAEL and starting a US war with Iran, and that's why his horse is Low IQ Joe

In a Jan. 13 opinion piece, Andrew Adler offered three possible options to ensure Israel’s security in the Middle East: a strike against the terrorist groups Hamas and Hezbollah, an attack against Iran, and having Israel's U.S.-based Mossad agents assassinate Obama.

Adler said “a hit” against the president would “preserve Israel’s existence.” He said Vice President Joe Biden would then be able “to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.”

The media is already hyping up Iran. Low IQ Joe needs the "cover" for being a total kleptocratic traitor his entire life....

But "Brad" doesn't care. "Brad" only cares about ISRAEL. "Brad" is a post 1998 "Republican," meaning his only concern is that the US start wars over lies to help Israel.

So now he's not Trumpy enough for you, is that what you're saying. That in order to be a "real" Republican, you have to be prepared to commit multiple felonies at the President's request, and anyone who refuses to break the law, is just a Deep State phony baloney Never Trumper?
LOL

Weren't you the one who raised that issue in this thread?
Nope...where is your ad hominem or have you grown up?

First, it is impossible Biden got that many votes,
Lie.
China braindead Joe did not get that many votes. Scan the ballots and it will be proven.

As for your second sentence. In Georgia, the ballots were counted manually and electronically. Several times. All was found ok.
You can count illegal ballots over and over. Scan the ballots then you can talk.
They did both. The counts were virtually the same.
Bolton hates Trump. The media hates Trump. How many articles are the same shit. We get it. It does not change the fact there was massive fraud,

And now an easy free way to find out is available. Scientific with no bias. Put your money where your mouth is and release the ballots.
Er, you really do need to watch that vid. If you did, you'd know that the Georgia state department has put all the information online.

That being said, if Trump and his cronies know for sure that there has been fraud - and in the call to the Georgian SOS he did say that (make no mistake, he doesn't THINK there has been fraud, he said it is a FACT), then he would have evidence. One of the ladies on the call said they had been asking for weeks for Trump's team to forward any information they had. What have they sent them? nada. Trump is nothing but a Fake News charlatan. And if you want to hook your line to such a man, go for it. But if you want to post on these boards - and have any credibility - put YOUR money where your mouth is. Show us the evidence.

If trump actually had that evidence he would have given it to the SOS of Georgia when they asked for it over and over again. The SOS is the one person who can do something about it and change the vote count.

If he actually had that evidence he would have sent it to the SOS in November very quickly. They didn't. Because they don't have any evidence.

When you ask for evidence you should clarify it. You should ask for evidence that a was presented in a court of law during their over 50 cases before a court that the judge accepted and didn't laugh out of court for being so absurd.

If accusing someone of committing a crime is a “threat”, then every Dimwinger on this board would be locked up for life for serial threats against a sitting President.
It’s different when the person being accused has committed no crime, the person doing the accusing is law enforcement and when the law enforcement is making a personal demand.

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.
Then why are you still whining about reparations and burning and looting?

What is reparations? What is the criteria for reparations?

Did you whine when Pres. Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans? I'll answer it for you. Hell no.

Did you whine when others were given reparations? Hell no. You don't want to talk about reparations for black folks because of the hundreds of years of injustice that black folks suffered in this country.

The reason why they don't want reparations to black people is because they use the reparations garbage to frighten stupid people into not voting for a black person or a democratic politician.

It's a simple as that.

It's one of their "boogie man" issues they use to get stupid people to vote against their nation and best interest and vote for a republican.

It's much like their "the democrats are going to take your weapons!" scare tactic ploy they use all the time.

We just want transparency, what is the problem?
Tough shit. Your unevidenced delusions are your problem. Nobody else's. Get it through your cult brains.

Three recounts with one being a hand recount isn't being transparent?

The thing is, they won't stop. When their demands to recount by hand were granted and they lost again, they demanded an audit of signatures. So they got their audit. They lost again. Now they want more recounts for "transparency."

It won't stop. When their latest demand is met and they still lose, they will demand more.

Three lines is too long for you? Or is it that once again, you've got nothing, so you deny, deflect, and denigrate?

We just want transparency, what is the problem?
Tough shit. Your unevidenced delusions are your problem. Nobody else's. Get it through your cult brains.

Three recounts with one being a hand recount isn't being transparent?

The thing is, they won't stop. When their demands to recount by hand were granted and they lost again, they demanded an audit of signatures. So they got their audit. They lost again. Now they want more recounts for "transparency."

It won't stop. When their latest demand is met and they still lose, they will demand more.

Trump is now attacking people who follow the law. Is that what we want?

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.

Did you whine when Pres. Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans? I'll answer it for you. Hell no.

Did you whine when others were given reparations? Hell no. You don't want to talk about reparations for black folks because of the hundreds of years of injustice that black folks suffered in this country.

The reason why they don't want reparations to black people is because they use the reparations garbage to frighten stupid people into not voting for a black person or a democratic politician.

It's a simple as that.

It's one of their "boogie man" issues they use to get stupid people to vote against their nation and best interest and vote for a republican.

It's much like their "the democrats are going to take your weapons!" scare tactic ploy they use all the time.
Ummm...Beto literally said he wanted to take guns? Biden literally said he believes America is systemically racist.

Three lines is too long for you? Or is it that once again, you've got nothing, so you deny, deflect, and denigrate?
You're off topic. I have eviscerated you in every debate. You bore me. Its the same with you. Blame Trump for everything. America is not as good as Canada. Blah blah blah. Get off our message board.

It's a simple as that.

Reparations are an idiotic concept, impossible to legally or realistically administer.

And it's useful to see that the Irish aren't demanding reparations from England for over one million deaths during the Great Famine nor are Armenians demanding reparations from Turkey, despite the attempt to exterminate them nor are Jews demanding reparations from Germany for the Holocaust.

No. Only in America where the left has systematically brainwashed blacks to foster their dependency on
the democrat party are reparations still even discussed with any seriousness at all. U.S. public more aware of racial inequality but still rejects reparations: Reuters/Ipsos polling

It says something about that 20% that thinks they are all owed for mistreatment hundreds of years in
this nation's rear view mirrors. And of course the whites that encourage this dependency are complicit
in a cruel hoax that is designed to still enslave blacks.

You're off topic. I have eviscerated you in every debate. You bore me. Its the same with you. Blame Trump for everything. America is not as good as Canada. Blah blah blah. Get off our message board.

Quit behaving like a child. You haven't "eviscerated" anyone.

First, it is impossible Biden got that many votes,
Lie.
China braindead Joe did not get that many votes. Scan the ballots and it will be proven.

As for your second sentence. In Georgia, the ballots were counted manually and electronically. Several times. All was found ok.
You can count illegal ballots over and over. Scan the ballots then you can talk.

Er, you need to watch citygator's vid in post 1319 on this thread. Actually, you can't count illegal ballots over and over because as the guy says, the check and double checked all the information. There were no illegal ballots,
Are you serious? We just want transparency, what is the problem? Scan the ballots or admit guilt.
Here's some transparency for you Sling Blade, Trump wanted the SOS to change mostly black votes in a heavily black county of Fulton. It's Jim Crow again.
Not the transparency we need to put this issue to bed. Scan the ballots or admit guilt.
Trump already has already admitted to guilt. He wants 11,780 make believe people who voted for him, to magically go on the voter rolls. Trump isn't asking to scan balots, he's asking to add more votes for him. Didn't you listen to the audio?

He listened to it, but they always come back with "he said this, but this is what he really meant". It's like having an interpreter at the UN.

Then I would reply if he meant the words you used to claim he meant, trump would have used those words too.

There's a reason why trump used different words from what the trump people claim he "meant."

Quit behaving like a child. You haven't "eviscerated" anyone.
Opinions vary and I have. Check the history. I have made her lose her mind several times.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

Ummm...Beto literally said he wanted to take guns? Biden literally said he believes America is systemically racist.

It is.

Reading hurts his head.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.
No it isn't. Stop being such a victim.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.
No it isn't. Stop being such a victim.

When you are black for a few years I will listen to you.

Simple way to put it.

Trump sprays air freshener and he will be accused of smelling up the room.

Obama farts and he will be thanked for adding a nice refreshing aroma to the room.

Are you people truly so naïve where you are unable to see how anyone can take the words of a person and turn them against that person and then take the same exact words of another person and apply them to praise that person?

Really? You truly don't see that?

Well...then bad for you.

Forum List

Back