Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

If accusing someone of committing a crime is a “threat”, then every Dimwinger on this board would be locked up for life for serial threats against a sitting President.
It’s different when the person being accused has committed no crime, the person doing the accusing is law enforcement and when the law enforcement is making a personal demand.
Demand? Quote the demand?

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.
Then why are you still whining about reparations and burning and looting?

What is reparations? What is the criteria for reparations?

Did you whine when Pres. Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans? I'll answer it for you. Hell no.

Did you whine when others were given reparations? Hell no. You don't want to talk about reparations for black folks because of the hundreds of years of injustice that black folks suffered in this country.

The reason why they don't want reparations to black people is because they use the reparations garbage to frighten stupid people into not voting for a black person or a democratic politician.

It's a simple as that.

It's one of their "boogie man" issues they use to get stupid people to vote against their nation and best interest and vote for a republican.

It's much like their "the democrats are going to take your weapons!" scare tactic ploy they use all the time.
Ummm...Beto literally said he wanted to take guns? Biden literally said he believes America is systemically racist.

It is.
No it isn't. Stop being such a victim.

When you are black for a few years I will listen to you.
Cry me a river. I am a Jew. My oldest had a swastika painted on her school locker last year. I don't see the country as systemically antisemitic.

Last edited:
The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.

Did you whine when Pres. Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans? I'll answer it for you. Hell no.

Did you whine when others were given reparations? Hell no. You don't want to talk about reparations for black folks because of the hundreds of years of injustice that black folks suffered in this country.

The reason why they don't want reparations to black people is because they use the reparations garbage to frighten stupid people into not voting for a black person or a democratic politician.

It's a simple as that.

It's one of their "boogie man" issues they use to get stupid people to vote against their nation and best interest and vote for a republican.

It's much like their "the democrats are going to take your weapons!" scare tactic ploy they use all the time.
Dimwinger retards are the only people who ever bring up reparations, Dummy.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

Ummm...Beto literally said he wanted to take guns? Biden literally said he believes America is systemically racist.

It is.

Cry me a river. I am a Jew. My oldest had a swastika painted on her school locker last year. I don't the country systemically antisemitic.

Didn't the Jews receive reparations for the Holocaust?

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

Well idiot we know racist Republicans won't.

If accusing someone of committing a crime is a “threat”, then every Dimwinger on this board would be locked up for life for serial threats against a sitting President.
It’s different when the person being accused has committed no crime, the person doing the accusing is law enforcement and when the law enforcement is making a personal demand.
He was asking Brad to find him the votes. Not everyone is as willingly ignorant as you.

Better put...

If someone is accused of committing a crime and charges are brought....but a judge tossed out the charges due to only circumstantial evidence....was the accused threatened? Or did the system play out as it should.

There was no threat. There was concern expressed.

Biden threatens millions of tax payer dollars to a country and gave them 6 hours to comply or they lose it and that was not a threat.

Trump says "something isn't right here and I need you to find if there were 12K votes illegally cast"....and THAT is a threat.

Pathetic.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

Just to clarify....you claim all republicans are racist? I am a racist? How about this. No democrats are racist?

Stop the childish race crap. It makes you look silly.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

Just to clarify....you claim all republicans are racist? I am a racist? How about this. No democrats are racist?

Most of you people are smarter and more ethical than Trump... and if you are from South Carolina you know exactly what racism is.. when its pernicious and when its not.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

Your party is the party of racists, Dumbass.

You aren’t getting reparations.

He was asking Brad to find him the votes. Not everyone is as willingly ignorant as you.
So it wasn’t a “demand”.

Glad we cleared up your lie.

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?

What an ass you are. All he did was ask if they could find those votes. Sedition my ass you idiot.

You are good for a laugh though. Lets see how you like Biden as POTUS when he implements the list of things he wants to do. Hope you enjoy because no other Americans will. Dumbass.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Cry me a river. I am a Jew. My oldest had a swastika painted on her school locker last year. I don't the country systemically antisemitic.

Survivors not their ancestors and the Holocaust was a little different than Jim Crow. Not My parents, grandparents or me. Nor would I wan reparations. I lost 99% of my ancestors to the Holocaust and WW2. My parents came here with nothing in the 70s. Didn't speak English. They built a life for themselves, have since sponsored 10+ other Jewish families to come here and donate significant monies to Jewish causes. They have never owned slaves. Have never said one negative word about minorities and have never asked for anything sans freedom of speech and the right to earn a living and enjoy a quiet and peaceful life.

So if I and they are racist by your operational definition then you are an asshole.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

That is your go to card? Racism. If anyone disagrees with you then they are automatically racist. So weak.

Remember the Fifth Avenue Rule. They don't care.

Usually vaccines take years. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway. Do you deny that Biden thanked him for what he did with warp speed? Thanked the same DJT you vilify?

Pulling you up short on your bullshit and lies is hardly "trolling", but as usual, you accuse others of doing the very thing that you're doing.

Biden was being polite, and making an effort to be a decent human being. Something Republicans seem to have little to no understanding of at all. Stating incompetent and failed actions of Trump on the pandemic is not "vilifying" the President. His own words and actions, and the results of his behaviours are what vilify the President.

Do you think that spending his weekends golfing and raging tweeting while 2000 American families are added to the lists of the grieving every single day, is a good public relations move?
Coming, there can't be 2000 new deaths every day here. Trump said he has it under control.
It is under control. I have saved 27 lives to date per the American Red Cross. What have you done?
I have avoided contracting it so far and thus, have not spread it.
So nothing. Outstanding. Thanks for nothing. I ll be donating again in two weeks. Save three more lives.
No, not nothing. I've altered my lifestyle to avoid contracting it. I work at home now, I don't go out nearly as often as I used to, I have a son who got it and we didn't see him until he tested negative, I avoid crowds, I wash my hands frequently when possible while out in public, etc... So yes, I make more effort saving Iives than you do.
How is it more when I am immune and have actually saved 27 concrete lives?
You don't know that you are immune. If your doctor insists that you are, find a new doctor. That one is incompetent.
I do. Every time I donate plasma they run an antibodies test. I remain positive and my plasma has saved 27 lives to date. Per the Red Cross. I believe them over you. It’s the same as getting vaccinated. So if people who get vaccines aren’t immune then why get them? You are a very stupid person.
LOLOL

ShortBus, that doesn't make you immune. :eusa_doh:

Then why bother with vaccines when they do the same thing and then how is my plasma used to cure others? Please explain that.
ShortBus, vaccines give your body a fighting chance which usually wins the battle. But not always. Viruses still sometimes win despite the presence of antibodies. Just like some people who get the flu vaccine sometines get the flu anyway.

You're not immune, you unmitigated moron.

What that fool you're replying to doesn't know is that a person can get the virus more than once.

In fact, there's now a tracker of people who have gotten the virus more than once.

It has been reported in the real news outlets and I have posted it a few times on the board.

Here is the tracker:

Here is one of the many articles everyone can find on line about people being infected more than once.

The fact that people can get the virus more than once has been known for many months now. It's also the reason why their herd immunity through infections is an absurd and murderous idea. It's nothing but murder.

The only way to herd immunity on this is through vaccine. Everyone should get the vaccine. Even those who have already had the virus.

Usually vaccines take years. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway. Do you deny that Biden thanked him for what he did with warp speed? Thanked the same DJT you vilify?

Pulling you up short on your bullshit and lies is hardly "trolling", but as usual, you accuse others of doing the very thing that you're doing.

Biden was being polite, and making an effort to be a decent human being. Something Republicans seem to have little to no understanding of at all. Stating incompetent and failed actions of Trump on the pandemic is not "vilifying" the President. His own words and actions, and the results of his behaviours are what vilify the President.

Do you think that spending his weekends golfing and raging tweeting while 2000 American families are added to the lists of the grieving every single day, is a good public relations move?
Coming, there can't be 2000 new deaths every day here. Trump said he has it under control.
It is under control. I have saved 27 lives to date per the American Red Cross. What have you done?
I have avoided contracting it so far and thus, have not spread it.
So nothing. Outstanding. Thanks for nothing. I ll be donating again in two weeks. Save three more lives.
No, not nothing. I've altered my lifestyle to avoid contracting it. I work at home now, I don't go out nearly as often as I used to, I have a son who got it and we didn't see him until he tested negative, I avoid crowds, I wash my hands frequently when possible while out in public, etc... So yes, I make more effort saving Iives than you do.
How is it more when I am immune and have actually saved 27 concrete lives?
You don't know that you are immune. If your doctor insists that you are, find a new doctor. That one is incompetent.
I do. Every time I donate plasma they run an antibodies test. I remain positive and my plasma has saved 27 lives to date. Per the Red Cross. I believe them over you. It’s the same as getting vaccinated. So if people who get vaccines aren’t immune then why get them? You are a very stupid person.
LOLOL

ShortBus, that doesn't make you immune. :eusa_doh:

Then why bother with vaccines when they do the same thing and then how is my plasma used to cure others? Please explain that.
ShortBus, vaccines give your body a fighting chance which usually wins the battle. But not always. Viruses still sometimes win despite the presence of antibodies. Just like some people who get the flu vaccine sometines get the flu anyway.

You're not immune, you unmitigated moron.

What that fool you're replying to doesn't know is that a person can get the virus more than once.

In fact, there's now a tracker of people who have gotten the virus more than once.

It has been reported in the real news outlets and I have posted it a few times on the board.

Here is the tracker:

Here is one of the many articles everyone can find on line about people being infected more than once.

The fact that people can get the virus more than once has been known for many months now. It's also the reason why their herd immunity through infections is an absurd and murderous idea. It's nothing but murder.

The only way to herd immunity on this is through vaccine. Everyone should get the vaccine. Even those who have already had the virus.
Nope. And if you do the symptoms would be very mild. I have helped save the lives of 27 people with my plasma. Having the virus is the SAME as getting a vaccine. You develop antibodies, which I still have. You're wrong.

So it wasn’t a “demand”.

Glad we cleared up your lie.
It was to anyone with a brain.
WTF do you think the point of the call was?

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

No they didn't. Hell many that survived had a hard time getting the money they stored in Swiss banks because once they saw Hitler was going to run Germany they knew their money wasn't safe in Germany. So they put in Swiss banks.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

Most of you people are smarter and more ethical than Trump... and if you are from South Carolina you know exactly what racism is.. when its pernicious and when its not.
I grew up in NY. I was a victim of racism. I was white in the 60's and 70's and hated by many black people that felt I hated them, even though I really didn't care who they were. I was a victim of antisemitism. I never cried foul because I was well aware that there were other victims of opposite racism. It is what it is. People have biases. Some fat people hate skinny people, some skinny people hate fat people. There are Orthodox Jews that hate Reformed Jews. There are tall people that call short people midgets and short people that call tall people awkward looking. People have biases. There are English people that call Americans silly with their traditions and there are Americans that say the English are arrogant. People have biases. There are Americans that call Canadians leaches for prospering off the strength of the USA and there are Canadians that say Americans are greedy and don't care about others. People have biases.

I moved to SC at the age of 58. I am a Jew. I am a minority. All in my neighborhood know, and they never did anything other than ask if I want to join them for the holidays. The wonderful woman across the street is black. I find myself helping her plant her lawn in the spring more often than I do my own lawn. I know...I get it...."You identified her as black so you must be a racist!" No, I identified her by her appearance with no care about her race. She is black. I am not blind. If she were standing next to my wife and someone asked me who my wife was, I would say the white one. Just as I would say the taller one or the fatter one or the one with the bigger nose. It does not mean I dont care for people who are fat or tall or with big noses.

So dont try to tell me what I should know. I was a minority in NY (Yonkers) as a Jew, and I am a minority in SC as a Jew.....and I am treated as I would treat anyone else.

So preach to someone else.

Forum List

Back