Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

The pollster showing 19% did not show his numbers from 2016, but do you deny that his 2016 numbers were probably below 9%?
"probably below 9%"

LOLOLOLOL

Thanks for admitting I was right when I pointed out you're full of shit by admitting you don't actually know it's double.

:dance:

I made a point. YOu demanded a poll. I dismissed you because you are a cowardly troll not worthy of 10 seconds of my time.

I asked you to prove that for me.

ANd you just did.

You have new information, that I posted for someone else, and it made no impact on your position, because your position is not based on facts, but on partisan and ideological zeal.

FUCK YOU.
You lied, ya piece of shit. You claimed twice as many black men voted for Trump in 2020 than did in 2016. Now you finally admit you made that up.

And not only has new information proven to be irrelevant to you, you are now just outright lying.

And it is worth noting that you are a pussy coward. Because you are only doing this, because you are safe online.

Thanks for proving my point, that dismissing your request for a link was teh completely right thing to do.

You are not worth ANYTHING. You are a puss filled zit on the universe.
LOLOL

Look at how unhinged you are over being caught lying. Let's watch the replay, shall we?

First you said Trump got double the black male vote in 2020...

Trump doubled his support among black males, to a percent equal to the percent of blacks in America.

... but after facing scrutiny, you admitted you actually had no data to demonstrate that, but that it was "probably" true. In conspeak, anything following the word, "probably" is a lie...

The pollster showing 19% did not show his numbers from 2016, but do you deny that his 2016 numbers were probably below 9%?

Now everyone here sees what a liar you are.

Nope. Everyone can see what a pathetic loser you are.

My point stands. All three of them actually.

Trump doubled his support among blacks, which raises the question of what would/could happen without liberal lies.

and your response validates my refusal to do ANY work to show you information, because you are not a good faith actor, but a troll that deserves nothing but contempt.
LOLOL

Despite changing your narrative from he doubled black men to he doubled blacks, Yountville lying because there's no evidence of that either.

If you think your point stands then your point was to admit you lied.

I see why other posters refer to you as having OCD.

Trump doubled his support among black MEN, which raises the question of what would/could happen without liberal lies.

and your response validates my refusal to do ANY work to show you information, because you are not a good faith actor, but a troll that deserves nothing but contempt.

Dumbass.
"Trump doubled his support among black MEN, which raises the question of what would/could happen without liberal lies."

That lie has been debunked.

So no, your point doesn't stand, it's DOA.

YOur quibbling is dismissed.

Trump doubled his support among black men, which raises the question of what would/could happen without liberal lies.

Dumbass.
LOLOLOL

Who knows why you keep crowing despite you debunking your one points?

Case in point. Your claim was twice as many black men voted for Trump in 2020 than they did in 2016. But when challenged to post the exit polls which would prove that nonsense, you admit there was no such polling data from the 2016 election, but that it was "probably" double.

Now go sell your stupid elsewhere. You look like a complete utter idiot at this point.

i explained why I dismissed your request, ie that you were not serious about wanting the information and were just playing troll games,

and when I posted it for another poster, you proved me right by ignoring the information, and quibbling over minor issues, instead of engaging in serious, or honest, or good faith discussion of the information.

So, fuck you.
LOLOL

Why would I care why you ignore requests to prove your claims that you yourself admitted you can't prove? This is what you posted. Emphasis is mine...

"The pollster showing 19% did not show his numbers from 2016, but do you deny that his 2016 numbers were probably below 9%?"

Here you are, claiming numbers from 2016 that even you were finally forced into admitting don't actually exist.

G'head, schmuck, tell me again how your points stand even as I'm dancing on their graves.

Blah, blah,blah.

Trump doubled his support among black MEN, which raises the question of what would/could happen without liberal lies.

Dumbass.
LOLOLOL

You're literally claiming support from black men doubled from 2016 even though you admit you have no such data from 2016.

Your points are so dead, they've decomposed to dust.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The other posters was interested in the information about Trump's increase in support from black men so I posted links to support it.

It was not specifically the poll I referenced in discussions with you, and thus that is the minor quibble you focused on.

I don't care about your ocd.

It is your problem, not mine. Loser.
LOL

You have no data from 2016 to confirm your claims. Repeating them without that exposes what an imbecile you are.

And no, you didn't support your claims to anybody. You literally admitted the data to support your claim doesn't exist.

:lmao:

The other poster seemed satisfied, so that's teh end of that as far as I am concerned.

YOu, as I said, before, repeatedly, don't deserve the several seconds of work it took to find and post the information.

If you want to review the information I was referring to, nothing is stopping you from looking for it.

Troll boy.
LOLOLOLOL

Oh?? A fellow rightard was satisfied with your bullshit??

----------------------------------------------------​

Now watch as I utterly eviscerate you....

Because you refuse to back your claims with verifiable evidence, I looked up the numbers myself. And guess what I found?

You're full of shit

And unlike you, I'll post links to the exit polls which prove you're full of shit....

2016:
Black men: 13%

2020:
Black men: 19%

So, no, you lied when you claimed black male support for Trump doubled. And you lied when you said there was no 2016 data on that category. And since you're a conservative which means you also suck at math, allow me to inform you that 19% is NOT double of 13%.

Different polls got some different numbers. No poll is exactly the same.

You did know that right? All of this, is just you talking shit like the troll you are? You are not really that retarded, right?
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, I referenced the same pollster YOU referenced.

Nope. Are you stupid?

He is mentally ill, he NEVER gives an inch on anything even when he is caught with his pants down.

Advise you stop replying him here, he isn't worth it.
Pretty stupid observation considering I utterly eviscerated his bullshit claims.

But g'head, tell me again how Trump's EO to start construction on the Keystone pipeline is legal but Biden's EO to stop it isn't. That's almost as entertaining as Correll's bullshit.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I am saying Golda went to the US and raised $50mil via a grass roots effort to pay for those weapons and weapons don't fire themselves, antisemite.
Is this true or untrue.

Czechoslovakia supplied vast quantities of arms to Israel during the war, including thousands of vz. 24 rifles and MG 34 and ZB 37 machine guns, and millions of rounds of ammunition. Czechoslovakia supplied fighter aircraft, including at first ten Avia S-199 fighter planes.

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?
Libs are the ones killing democracy

trump is trying to save it

They'll say the same thing about social security the next time a Republican is in charge and they cut everyone's $ by 20%.

They'll say "libs are the ones killing social security. It's Trump who's trying to save it".

I'm surprised they didn't say, "libs are the ones trying to ban abortion. It's Trump who's trying to save it".

I know I’ve won when libs are so speechless they let a cartoon do their talking for them
I'm speechless to the idea that it's Trump who's trying to save democracy. How? By slowing down votes that come in from black precincts so that after 8pm on election night he can toss them all?

Or when he tried to get Mike Pence to throw out the results?

Or when he asked the Republican Governor of Georgia to come up with 200,000 more votes?

Are you sure you know what Democracy is?

Now is when you say we aren't actually a Democracy.

How is breaking the Law saving Democracy?

You mean he is trying to save white supremacy.
If you mean busting into the capital building trespassing and disturbing the peace were counterproductive and should be avoided in the future

I know I’ve won when libs are so speechless they let a cartoon do their talking for them
A lot of Republicans wish Trump won but couldn't get themselves to lie and say Biden stole the election.

Same for guys like Mitch McConnell. He could have impeached Trump. He should have impeached Trump. But he wouldn't. So was he a RINO when he protected Trump?

Only after he said Trump lost fair and square did you call him a RINO.

A lot of Republicans wish Trump won but couldn't get themselves to lie and say Biden stole the election.

Same for guys like Mitch McConnell. He could have impeached Trump. He should have impeached Trump. But he wouldn't. So was he a RINO when he protected Trump?

Only after he said Trump lost fair and square did you call him a RINO.
McConnell is a part of the Senate, not the House, they can't impeach a President, you want to try again?

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?
Nope it's just proof TDS still running wild in America

Forum List

Back