Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

Talk to Sealy, why me? Oh that's right you are a partisan moron. Trump was never going to be convicted, get a clue.
Its not over Papa. He was not going to be convicted in the Senat. He is still facing considerable legal exposure of the criminal king for Jan 6 as well as in Georgia and NY. If you don't think so you are the moron

The House did impeach Trump for a second time. Mitch said he couldn't impeach Trump, even though he should be charged for what he did, because he was no longer president. He was on his way out. Do YOU want to try again?

Are you playing with symantics?

Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, was impeached for the second time on January 13, 2021, one week before his term expired. It was the fourth impeachment of a U.S. president, and the second for Trump after his first impeachment in December 2019.

So FUCK OFF if you actually didn't know this. If you did, please explain yourself.
McConnell can't "impeach" anyone! Seriously, you can't figure this out? Only the House can impeach, the Senate cannot. Have your buddy progressive patriot help you out, he thinks you know what you are talking about! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::itsok:

Its not over Papa. He was not going to be convicted in the Senat. He is still facing considerable legal exposure of the criminal king for Jan 6 as well as in Georgia and NY. If you don't think so you are the moron
I frankly don't care if he is tried or convicted, it makes no difference to me. The fact is sealy doesn't realize the McConnell can't impeach. You might want to help there, apparently it isn't Captain Obvious to your click. :itsok:

The House did impeach Trump for a second time. Mitch said he couldn't impeach Trump, even though he should be charged for what he did, because he was no longer president. He was on his way out. Do YOU want to try again?

Are you playing with symantics?

Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, was impeached for the second time on January 13, 2021, one week before his term expired. It was the fourth impeachment of a U.S. president, and the second for Trump after his first impeachment in December 2019.

So FUCK OFF if you actually didn't know this. If you did, please explain yourself.
I'll have to hand it to you progs, once you find a lie you like you stick to it.

After WWII how did the Jewish folks have the resources to purchase those types of weapons or did they receive them on credit?
I told you. Golda went to America with a goal of raising 7mil and raised $50mil. Grass roots effort. Jews used to be united. That’s how!

Forum List

Back