Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

And while he didn't say she'd be a "national hero" for finding fraud, he did say people would "praise" her if she could flip the Georgia election

If she could flip the election.....

Lol

You're as dishonest as all the parties involved in this FAKE NEWS STORY because he did not say that.
LOL

You're probably too retarded to understand this ... but...

but, but hopefully when the right answer comes out you'll be praised. I mean, I don't know why, you know they've made it so hard. They will be praised. People will say, "Great." Because that's what it's about. That ability to check and to make it right. Because everyone knows it's wrong. There's just no way.

"right answer" and "and to make it right" means finding enough invalid signatures to flip the Georgia election. That's evident by him saying, "everyone knows it's wrong."

But maybe I'm wrong about you being too retarded ... what do you think he meant by making it right if not finding enough fraud to flip their election.......

Did you just pull those numbers out of your ass? Where's your links so the veracity of your numbers can be evaluated? You keep asking other people for links, yet you never seem to provide them yourself.
LOL

No, what comes out of my ass are piles of you. My stats on exit polls come from...

https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-1980

Replace the '1980' in the URL with the year of other presidential elections to see the others.

And yes, I always provide links. Not always initially but certainly whenever someone asks. So you're lying about that too.

As of this writing, exit polls conducted by Edison Research show President Trump won at least 18 percent of black men this year, up from 13 percent in 2016, and 8 percent of black women, doubling his percentage from four years ago.

The president also increased his support among Latino Americans. According to Edison Research, he captured 36 percent of Latino men and 32 percent of Latino women. These votes helped Trump secure victories in Texas and Florida.

Trump received historic levels of black support not seen since 1960, and record-breaking Latino support suggests people value policy over rhetoric.

Like I said, a shitload of people didn't believe the commie lies.

LOLOL

You said blacks. Show an exit poll where Trump got more than 12% of the black vote and 32% of the Hispanic vote....

And while he didn't say she'd be a "national hero" for finding fraud, he did say people would "praise" her if she could flip the Georgia election

Lol

You're as dishonest as all the parties involved in this FAKE NEWS STORY because he did not say that.
LOL

but, but hopefully when the right answer comes out you'll be praised. I mean, I don't know why, you know they've made it so hard. They will be praised. People will say, "Great." Because that's what it's about. That ability to check and to make it right. Because everyone knows it's wrong. There's just no way.

"right answer" and "and to make it right" means finding enough invalid signatures to flip the Georgia election. That's evident by him saying, "everyone knows it's wrong."

But maybe I'm wrong about you being too retarded ... what do you think he meant by making it right if not finding enough fraud to flip their election.......
What you or I think he ment is irrelevant to the wapo reporting fake news. News is supposed to be deciminated based on facts not wild guesses or individual imaginations.

Wapo and everyone else reported FAKE NEWS and is now trying to split hairs to take the focus off of their shitty journalistic standards.

Did you just pull those numbers out of your ass? Where's your links so the veracity of your numbers can be evaluated? You keep asking other people for links, yet you never seem to provide them yourself.
LOL

No, what comes out of my ass are piles of you. My stats on exit polls come from...

Replace the '1980' in the URL with the year of other presidential elections to see the others.

And yes, I always provide links. Not always initially but certainly whenever someone asks. So you're lying about that too.

As of this writing, exit polls conducted by Edison Research show President Trump won at least 18 percent of black men this year, up from 13 percent in 2016, and 8 percent of black women, doubling his percentage from four years ago.

The president also increased his support among Latino Americans. According to Edison Research, he captured 36 percent of Latino men and 32 percent of Latino women. These votes helped Trump secure victories in Texas and Florida.

Trump received historic levels of black support not seen since 1960, and record-breaking Latino support suggests people value policy over rhetoric.

LOLOL

You said blacks. Show an exit poll where Trump got more than 12% of the black vote and 32% of the Hispanic vote....

You're a liar, I never claimed specific numbers and I never mentioned exit polls. This is the post you responded to:
Yet he got more black and hispanic votes than any republican in recent history. Go figure. I guess some of them didn't believe your lies.
I guess you have no comprehension of what recent history is. But hey, what can you expect from a commie like you?

Lol

LOL

What you or I think he ment is irrelevant to the wapo reporting fake news. News is supposed to be deciminated based on facts not wild guesses or individual imaginations.

Wapo and everyone else reported FAKE NEWS and is now trying to split hairs to take the focus off of their shitty journalistic standards.
LOL

Of course what we think matters. You certainly believe what you think matters otherwise you wouldn't be calling it fake news. Your reluctance to admit the obvious of what he said is noted. I mean seriously, why would Trump say she would be praised if she proved he lost their election when he said to her their results were wrong??

You also show you have no idea what fake news is. Fake news isn't making a mistake, it's making up a story out of whole cloth. In this case, Trump spoke with Watson whose impression was what I posted. Doesn't what she thinks matter? She spoke with him directly. She too believed he asked her to look for fraud and that she would be praised for finding it. So she conveyed that to Fuchs. That is not fake news because she didn't make it up from whole cloth. Fuchs then conveyed that to the Post. That is still not fake news as he made nothing up from whole cloth. At worst, it was Watson misquoting Trump for the things he told her which meant what she quoted. The Post then reached out to the White House but got no response and then they ran with the story. Still not fake news because it wasn't made up. Upon the revelation that Trump didn't use those exact words, the Post did what reliable news agencies do when they get something wrong ... they issued a correction. Happens all the time with real news as people are fallable.

If you want to know what fake news is, look no further than thegatewaypundit. When they get something wrong, they often don't issues corrections, they merely delete their story altogether.

Wow, this thread / lie was debunked 2,000 posts ago, and its still going...

:p

What can you expect, all the commies want to do is talk about Trump, they don't dare bring up the current disastrous regime.

Remember when they pissed themselves and screamed when anyone mentioned Barry, declaring since he was out of office no one could talk about him?!

Now that CCP Joe is in office, none of them want to talk about HIM.

:p

LOL

LOLOL

You're a liar, I never claimed specific numbers and I never mentioned exit polls. This is the post you responded to:
Yet he got more black and hispanic votes than any republican in recent history. Go figure. I guess some of them didn't believe your lies.
I guess you have no comprehension of what recent history is. But hey, what can you expect from a commie like you?

LOLOL

That is the dumbest post I've read today. :lmao:

You posted this...

Look at that! :ack-1:

It's got exit polls (you say you never claimed) ... it's got numbers (you say you never claimed) ... it's got a date (you say is not "recent")

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

And dumbfuck, that's not true as I showed you. And I didn't even go back as far as your link, 1960. I stopped at 1980. Had I gone back further, I would have found more.

And your link cites Edison Research which shows exactly what I said -- in 2020, Trump got 12% of the black vote and 32% of the Hispanic vote. And as I also proved, those are NOT record highs.

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?
Where's this audio? Let's hear it. You've heard it right?
Wait, the "source" ILLEGALLY recorded the conversation then made up a bullshit quote then threw the recording in the recycling bin on the pc?
That's a crime as well as a lie.

Are you prepared to MAN UP and admit you were duped by FAKE NEWS?
Oh? Who made up the quote?
The anonymous source that has now been identified and who's name is now public knowledge. This person is also likely facing criminal charges because recordings in that state REQUIRE consent from BOTH PARTIES.
But I digress, if you weren't so uninformed you would know all this. After all you are in this thread PRETENDING you know what you're talking about.

Not in the State of Georgia.

You're deranged. Georgia is a one-party consent state. At least you finally admit the Washington Post didn't make up fake news.

Trump was in FLORIDA. FLORIDA is a TWO PARTY CONSENT STATE

The recording was in Georgia.

Apparently, Gramps doesn't know the difference between Georgia and Florida.

cc: Grampa Murked U

Georgia:

300px-Georgia_in_United_States.svg.png

Florida:

300px-Florida_in_United_States.svg.png

:abgg2q.jpg:

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Wait, the "source" ILLEGALLY recorded the conversation then made up a bullshit quote then threw the recording in the recycling bin on the pc?

The anonymous source that has now been identified and who's name is now public knowledge. This person is also likely facing criminal charges because recordings in that state REQUIRE consent from BOTH PARTIES.
But I digress, if you weren't so uninformed you would know all this. After all you are in this thread PRETENDING you know what you're talking about.

You're deranged. Georgia is a one-party consent state. At least you finally admit the Washington Post didn't make up fake news.

I agree it is a one party consent state. I was replying to this.

This person is also likely facing criminal charges because recordings in that state REQUIRE consent from BOTH PARTIES.

I apologize, that was my mistake. I meant to reply to Gramps' claim that the recording was illegal.

This person is also likely facing criminal charges because recordings in that state REQUIRE consent from BOTH PARTIES.

I apologize, that was my mistake. I meant to reply to Gramps' claim that the recording was illegal.

It was illegal. They did not have Trumps consent

It was illegal. They did not have Trumps consent

They did not need Trump's consent. All that was needed was one party to consent. Watson consented.

Have you not noticed no one has filed charges against Raffensberger for recording his phone call with Trump?

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

You posted this...

It's got exit polls (you say you never claimed) ... it's got numbers (you say you never claimed) ... it's got a date (you say is not "recent")

And dumbfuck, that's not true as I showed you. And I didn't even go back as far as your link, 1960. I stopped at 1980. Had I gone back further, I would have found more.

And your link cites Edison Research which shows exactly what I said -- in 2020, Trump got 12% of the black vote and 32% of the Hispanic vote. And as I also proved, those are NOT record highs.

I quote an article, one I provided a link for BTW. I didn't claim those words as my own and even put them italics so even a fool like you could distinguish the difference, I'm not a plagiarist like quid pro joe.

Last edited:
LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

You posted this...

I quote an article, one I provided a link for BTW. I didn't claim those words as my own and even put them italics so even a fool like you could distinguish the difference, I'm not a plagiarist like quid pro joe.

I didn't say they were your words. You still posted them. And like you, they're bullshit. And you posted that bullshit as though it proved your point, which it didn't since as you were shown, other presidents had higher turnouts of blacks and Hispanics.

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

You posted this...

I didn't say they were your words. You still posted them. And like you, they're bullshit. And you posted that bullshit as though it proved your point, which it didn't since as you were shown, other presidents had higher turnouts of blacks and Hispanics.

I'm surprised your nurse hasn't put you to bed yet. Have you been a cranky little commie tonight? What are the implications if I type the words "you say"? I know it's late and the sundowners has probably set in, but give it your best commie shot at truthfully answering the question.

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

You posted this...

I'm surprised your nurse hasn't put you to bed yet. Have you been a cranky little commie tonight? What are the implications if I type the words "you say"? I know it's late and the sundowners has probably set in, but give it your best commie shot at truthfully answering the question.

Dumbfuck, realize it or not, YOU are responsible for whatever appears in your posts.

You claimed Trump reigned king in capturing the black and Hispanic vote. He didn't.

Spin away....

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

The pollster showing 19% did not show his numbers from 2016, but do you deny that his 2016 numbers were probably below 9%?
"probably below 9%"

LOLOLOLOL

Thanks for admitting I was right when I pointed out you're full of shit by admitting you don't actually know it's double.

:dance:

I made a point. YOu demanded a poll. I dismissed you because you are a cowardly troll not worthy of 10 seconds of my time.

I asked you to prove that for me.

ANd you just did.

You have new information, that I posted for someone else, and it made no impact on your position, because your position is not based on facts, but on partisan and ideological zeal.

FUCK YOU.
You lied, ya piece of shit. You claimed twice as many black men voted for Trump in 2020 than did in 2016. Now you finally admit you made that up.

And not only has new information proven to be irrelevant to you, you are now just outright lying.

And it is worth noting that you are a pussy coward. Because you are only doing this, because you are safe online.

Thanks for proving my point, that dismissing your request for a link was teh completely right thing to do.

You are not worth ANYTHING. You are a puss filled zit on the universe.
LOLOL

Look at how unhinged you are over being caught lying. Let's watch the replay, shall we?

First you said Trump got double the black male vote in 2020...

Trump doubled his support among black males, to a percent equal to the percent of blacks in America.

... but after facing scrutiny, you admitted you actually had no data to demonstrate that, but that it was "probably" true. In conspeak, anything following the word, "probably" is a lie...

The pollster showing 19% did not show his numbers from 2016, but do you deny that his 2016 numbers were probably below 9%?

Now everyone here sees what a liar you are.

Nope. Everyone can see what a pathetic loser you are.

My point stands. All three of them actually.

Trump doubled his support among blacks, which raises the question of what would/could happen without liberal lies.

and your response validates my refusal to do ANY work to show you information, because you are not a good faith actor, but a troll that deserves nothing but contempt.

Forum List

Back