Washington moving closer to legalized Marijuana

No. False. You are mistaken.

The legislation in question is called the Controlled Substances Act, signed into law by Richard Nixon.

Here, read: Controlled Substances Act - Wikipedia

Congress established the Schedules, and then delegated away authority for what specifically is on them, to the Executive Branch.

The responsible parties are the Administrators of DEA and FDA
You are a moron.

Finally they're coming around

CNN —
President Joe Biden is taking his first major steps toward decriminalizing marijuana, fulfilling a campaign pledge to erase prior federal possession convictions and beginning the process of potentially loosening federal classification of the drug.

Biden on Thursday will pardon all prior federal offenses of simple marijuana possession, a move that senior administration officials said would affect thousands of Americans charged with that crime.
Its amazing to me that the Biden administration, with its MANY scandals, set back, fuck ups and generally poor performance overall, wouldnt go for a slam dunk win by legalizing marijuana. Do they not understand how universally celebrated a move like that would be? Instead they put all their efforts into shit like paying off college loans for wealthy kids, which pisses off everyone on both sides.

That's because there's a market for it. I think there will always be street marijuana, but if we could decriminalize it federally and then basically allow Wall St to come up with companies that turn it into a range of safe, cheap products, I think a lot of the demand for the moonshine weed would go away.
There is NO market for home grown weed in states that legalized it. There is a VAST difference in the quality. After they legalized it in Washington, home grown dealers couldnt even give their low quality weed away. I had people giving me bags of it all the time, bit i would just chuck it in the garbage.

Its amazing to me that the Biden administration, with its MANY scandals, set back, fuck ups and generally poor performance overall, wouldnt go for a slam dunk win by legalizing marijuana. Do they not understand how universally celebrated a move like that would be? Instead they put all their efforts into shit like paying off college loans for wealthy kids, which pisses off everyone on both sides.

They blew their wad on Trump

Now no one believes a fucking word they say anymore.

No one even wants to listen anymore. Seen the dance a thousand times, tired of the shucking and jiving

Last edited:
This is nothing but a ploy for the election.

Why didnt Biden do this his first day in office?

Finally they're coming around

CNN —
President Joe Biden is taking his first major steps toward decriminalizing marijuana, fulfilling a campaign pledge to erase prior federal possession convictions and beginning the process of potentially loosening federal classification of the drug.

Biden on Thursday will pardon all prior federal offenses of simple marijuana possession, a move that senior administration officials said would affect thousands of Americans charged with that crime.
So cool my town decided to be the one town in our area who has all the pot dispensaries. I already know guys who sell weed but I have to say, I don't think they are going to stay in business very long. There shit better be good. And a couple years ago it was $200 a oz. Now it's $100 a oz. So is it even worth growing pot trying to sell it when there are three legal stores in the area who sell it?

Anyways, I just wanted to say I can check one box off my bucket list. I said once in my life I was going to go in and ask for the most expensive joint in the house. To see what I'm missing. I purchased one of these for $45 after taxes.

Tropicana Cookies is a sativa strain that is created by crossing GSC and Tangie. The result is an infusion of citrus notes backed up by a smooth cookies flavor. It has an earthy pine and sour spice aroma with a heavy orange overtone.Tropicana cookies provides a cerebral and focused high, filling you with tingly happiness and a sense of creative motivation. This strain may help relieve anxiety, depression, mood swings, nausea and stress.

The 1g Jeeter features a gram of Jeeter's locally sourced premium cannabis flower. This joint comes in regular form, and two different infused formats: infused with distillate, or infused with distillate and kief. The infused forms can burn for as long as 15 minutes, making them great for enjoying with friends!

Not worth $45 but pretty good. A joint like this imo should be $10. $20 if it's GREAT.

So cool my town decided to be the one town in our area who has all the pot dispensaries. I already know guys who sell weed but I have to say, I don't think they are going to stay in business very long. There shit better be good. And a couple years ago it was $200 a oz. Now it's $100 a oz. So is it even worth growing pot trying to sell it when there are three legal stores in the area who sell it?

Anyways, I just wanted to say I can check one box off my bucket list. I said once in my life I was going to go in and ask for the most expensive joint in the house. To see what I'm missing. I purchased one of these for $45 after taxes.

Tropicana Cookies is a sativa strain that is created by crossing GSC and Tangie. The result is an infusion of citrus notes backed up by a smooth cookies flavor. It has an earthy pine and sour spice aroma with a heavy orange overtone.Tropicana cookies provides a cerebral and focused high, filling you with tingly happiness and a sense of creative motivation. This strain may help relieve anxiety, depression, mood swings, nausea and stress.

The 1g Jeeter features a gram of Jeeter's locally sourced premium cannabis flower. This joint comes in regular form, and two different infused formats: infused with distillate, or infused with distillate and kief. The infused forms can burn for as long as 15 minutes, making them great for enjoying with friends!

Not worth $45 but pretty good. A joint like this imo should be $10. $20 if it's GREAT.
And this is why your local guys will always have a place....Once legalized fully the price will go up dramatically....

I for one think that pot should be legalized nationally. Much need tax stream for the government, and certainly no worse than alcohol....

And this is why your local guys will always have a place....Once legalized fully the price will go up dramatically....

I for one think that pot should be legalized nationally. Much need tax stream for the government, and certainly no worse than alcohol....
DUDE! While I was in line for a half hour I watched this woman go to all 8 stations and collect as many $20's as a hand can hold, plus all the $100's. Maybe $2000 worth of $100's and maybe a couple more in $20's? X 8 stations. And the line is all day long.

So I have friends who grow. Their prices go up and down based on the situation. Right now I can get ounces for $100. But his shit isn't done yet.

Dude, this $45 joint I bought last night is almost worth it. I've smoked it 3 times and still there's a lot left. It's great weed infused with yada yada. But I can't wait for my buddies crop to come in so I can have good buds again.

They are going to have black friday specials tomorrow. Can't wait to see what's on special.

I'm doing CBD and boy it seems to be working. Pain in my arms. But i'm still evaluating I'll let you know. Can you imagine if one or 2 squirts of CBD a day cures all kinds of things even arthritis?

If they put guys like my buddy out of business I bet the price would go up. They're trying. He used to get $200 a ounce. Now we will only pay $100. LOL. I can go to a professional shop and get choices of different kinds of great buds. Or I can buy your regos. LOL I'm sure he's worried. And the other day he tried to sell me some shit he's trying to move for $80 an ounce. Stop trying to sell me shit I know when it's shit. It makes people say fuck it and go to the pros.

I was a pot dealer for a minute not too long ago. I'll say it was so long ago the statue of limitations has kicked in. LOL. Can the IRS go back 7 years? Then it was 8 years ago. Maybe. LOL.
Anyways, I would buy a pound for $1800 and sell ounces for $220. So if I didn't smoke, I would make $2160. I probably smoked half of it so then I only made $1080. But x 12 months that's pretty good compared to now where I have to pay for it too. I lost my best customer to what??? Weed Vape Pens. The kids don't want to roll joints. They just want to hit a weed vape pen. And they cost $45 for a disposable one. I don't know how long they last. I even bought one because it was on special. I have like 5 full tubes of vape. Each one lasts me a week. I got them on special for $5 each but I think full price they are $20. My nephew freaked out when he heard I got them on special for $5. And this place is right around the corner from my house. It's great. My buddy who grows better grow some good shit. If it sucks, I aint buying it.

When you get high are you a Dude guy or a Bro guy?

I have to say I'm probably a Dude guy. Otherwise I would have said bro twice not dude. LOL. I like Matt Riddle in the WWE. He always says bro. And he wears 4:20 shirts. Total stoner.

DUDE! While I was in line for a half hour I watched this woman go to all 8 stations and collect as many $20's as a hand can hold, plus all the $100's. Maybe $2000 worth of $100's and maybe a couple more in $20's? X 8 stations. And the line is all day long.

So I have friends who grow. Their prices go up and down based on the situation. Right now I can get ounces for $100. But his shit isn't done yet.

Dude, this $45 joint I bought last night is almost worth it. I've smoked it 3 times and still there's a lot left. It's great weed infused with yada yada. But I can't wait for my buddies crop to come in so I can have good buds again.

They are going to have black friday specials tomorrow. Can't wait to see what's on special.

I'm doing CBD and boy it seems to be working. Pain in my arms. But i'm still evaluating I'll let you know. Can you imagine if one or 2 squirts of CBD a day cures all kinds of things even arthritis?

If they put guys like my buddy out of business I bet the price would go up. They're trying. He used to get $200 a ounce. Now we will only pay $100. LOL. I can go to a professional shop and get choices of different kinds of great buds. Or I can buy your regos. LOL I'm sure he's worried. And the other day he tried to sell me some shit he's trying to move for $80 an ounce. Stop trying to sell me shit I know when it's shit. It makes people say fuck it and go to the pros.

I was a pot dealer for a minute not too long ago. I'll say it was so long ago the statue of limitations has kicked in. LOL. Can the IRS go back 7 years? Then it was 8 years ago. Maybe. LOL.
Anyways, I would buy a pound for $1800 and sell ounces for $220. So if I didn't smoke, I would make $2160. I probably smoked half of it so then I only made $1080. But x 12 months that's pretty good compared to now where I have to pay for it too. I lost my best customer to what??? Weed Vape Pens. The kids don't want to roll joints. They just want to hit a weed vape pen. And they cost $45 for a disposable one. I don't know how long they last. I even bought one because it was on special. I have like 5 full tubes of vape. Each one lasts me a week. I got them on special for $5 each but I think full price they are $20. My nephew freaked out when he heard I got them on special for $5. And this place is right around the corner from my house. It's great. My buddy who grows better grow some good shit. If it sucks, I aint buying it.
I hope the CBD works, my wife struggles with arthritis, so yes I am interested, thanks...

I'm in SC, so it'll probably be one of the last states that legalize...Here we are around $240 an ounce for the really good stuff with nice big buds...

I can remember when I was 16 we could get an ounce of Columbian red bud for $40, and the baggie would be full to nearly the top....Not as potent as today, but pretty good at the time...

When you get high are you a Dude guy or a Bro guy?

I have to say I'm probably a Dude guy. Otherwise I would have said bro twice not dude. LOL. I like Matt Riddle in the WWE. He always says bro. And he wears 4:20 shirts. Total stoner.
Probably a "dude" guy, more my generation....lol

I’ll make my standard comment on this topic…

They can change any law they want; it will NEVER be legal on my property and anyone who used it will not be a part of my life. No exceptions.

I hope the CBD works, my wife struggles with arthritis, so yes I am interested, thanks...

I'm in SC, so it'll probably be one of the last states that legalize...Here we are around $240 an ounce for the really good stuff with nice big buds...

I can remember when I was 16 we could get an ounce of Columbian red bud for $40, and the baggie would be full to nearly the top....Not as potent as today, but pretty good at the time...
Forget pot for your wife. I'm buying CBD oils. There's no THC in them. They say they'll cure what ails me. Stay in touch I'll let you know but so far it has relieved some of the pain in my joints.

And besides the oil you put under your tongue, there are these cbd drops you put on where you are sore like you would ben gay. Then this Extreme 3000 cream on after and the pain does go away. She gave me a sample and I think I'm going to go back and buy some and keep using it.

A part of me says just try ben gay but ben gay may only make you temporarily feel good. They're claiming the cbd may make the pain go away. Like, cure it. And so in the future maybe I just put a drop under my tongue once a day.

Is CBD oil illegal in SC?

1669299227124.png

Attachments

• 1669299208094.png
    1669299208094.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 6
I’ll make my standard comment on this topic…

They can change any law they want; it will NEVER be legal on my property and anyone who used it will not be a part of my life. No exceptions.
You're even more extreme than my brother but I got this sort of visceral response from my brother when outside on his property he was smoking a cigar and I lit up a joint which is now legal in Michigan. His attitude is like people before it was made legal. It's like it's hard for him to accept it's okay now. I guess he and you believed the bullshit they put out there about pot. It's really no big deal. AND, it's a new industry. Every state is looking for new industries to add to their economies. Pot is big business! And harmful. Sorry we like it so much. But I promise you, it's not going to harm you in any way. Me smoking pot. Same as you drinking beer.

Little does my brother know his sons smoke weed too. Would you disown your own sons because they smoked pot? Then you're a weirdo.

You're even more extreme than my brother but I got this sort of visceral response from my brother when outside on his property he was smoking a cigar and I lit up a joint which is now legal in Michigan. His attitude is like people before it was made legal. It's like it's hard for him to accept it's okay now. I guess he and you believed the bullshit they put out there about pot. It's really no big deal
It creates an altered mental state which reduces the ability of the Individual to make proper decisions in a timely manner.
, it's a new industry. Every state is looking for new industries to add to their economies. Pot is big business! And harmful. Sorry we like it so much. But I promise you, it's not going to harm you in any way. Me smoking pot. Same as you drinking beer.
It’s an immoral industry and I’d rather pay more in my taxes than to see the state making money off of it. I don’t smoke, drink or use drugs
little does my brother know his sons smoke weed too. Would you disown your own sons because they smoked pot? Then you're a weirdo
I wouldn’t disown them. I would bury them. I got a college roommate expelled for having pot in our dorm room. I’ve disowned extended family members who use it “medicinally “.

It creates an altered mental state which reduces the ability of the Individual to make proper decisions in a timely manner.

It’s an immoral industry and I’d rather pay more in my taxes than to see the state making money off of it. I don’t smoke, drink or use drugs

I wouldn’t disown them. I would bury them. I got a college roommate expelled for having pot in our dorm room. I’ve disowned extended family members who use it “medicinally “.
Yes, it does. It's great.

Immoral? If you are so conservative that smoking cigarettes is immoral and you don't allow it on your property, I would respect that. So I would respect that with weed too. Or alcohol.

You're weird. LOL. But I remember kicking my loser roommate out of my dorm room my freshman year and one of the things I called him as I was throwing him out was a POT HEAD and that was to embarrass him. That was 1989. Today everyone would laugh at me if I called him a pot head. LOL.

I assume you feel the same way about wine, cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, beer? As long as you are consistent. Or do you give a pass on winos because you like wine?

Forum List

Back