Washing Away White Guilt

Over 70% of minimum wage workers are white.

Whites face the most cultural and social discrimination. As a race whites are hated on by the media and hate organizations pretending to be "civil rights groups". Whites are told their culture, people are evil, and that any social organizations, History month, Tv channels, and so on that would promote whites would be "racist".

How can a people be "privileged" if their the victim of this much hate?

I don't see little old black ladies being knocked out. I don't see a white version of Oprah getting away with saying she "wished whites would die". I don't see blacks being passed over for positions based on affirmative action. I don't see white athletes, musicians, actors sporting their racial pride. I don't see a White History month or a white version of BET. I don't see every single brown or black organization or person who sticks up for their people's civil rights labeled racist. I don't see blacks or browns murdered by Muslims in the street like Brenden Tevlin was. I don't see whites rioting in racial pogroms like Ferguson. I don't see the media defending whites the way they have with black racist (Jena 6 is one example).

"White privilege" is a racist term that is used to hide non-white privilege.

Any white Uncle Tom who repeats the "white privilege" lie is a victim of non-white privilege. Beaten down by anti-white hate and propaganda they don't know any other way to feel about their people than self-hate. Their own self-hate taught to them by a hateful society is a form of depression and abuse that leads to mental health problems. They basically cut themselves verbally by repeating the hateful and bigoted anti-white slogans they've been taught.

Look at any Army Times magazine issue and check out the Active Duty Deaths page.

Hardly ANY Blacks!

Whats up with that? Blacks are 13% of the Population but I know they're more than 13% of the Military.

We're not going to Progress as a Nation until more Blacks die in Wars. It's only fair.

Whats wrong whitey the guilt hitting you hard isn't it?Tsk,Tsk,Tsk, well guess what you brought on yourselves by the way you treat people.

Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own.

Thread closed.

matt is crying the blues again,but don't worry he's just jealous of the gains Black people have made.

Look at any Army Times magazine issue and check out the Active Duty Deaths page.

Hardly ANY Blacks!

Whats up with that? Blacks are 13% of the Population but I know they're more than 13% of the Military.

We're not going to Progress as a Nation until more Blacks die in Wars. It's only fair.

The US military is a voluntary force; recruits choice their career field. A disproportionate number of blacks don't chose combats arms therefor few die in combat.

It is an interesting phenomenon, I wonder why it exist?

Hardly ANY Blacks!

The US military is a voluntary force; recruits choice their career field. A disproportionate number of blacks don't chose combats arms therefor few die in combat.

Thats because the Black people that get into the military do so to better their chances at life. They dont go there to die. They do like I did and pick an MOS that is going to help them later in life. Dying in some foreign land for no reason is not appealing to Black people.

Hardly ANY Blacks!

Thats because the Black people that get into the military do so to better their chances at life. They dont go there to die. They do like I did and pick an MOS that is going to help them later in life. Dying in some foreign land for no reason is not appealing to Black people.
Don't try to cover up your cowardice. You are weakling and your scared to fight for your country, because black people like you are cowards.

Hardly ANY Blacks!

Don't try to cover up your cowardice. You are weakling and your scared to fight for your country, because black people like you are cowards.
When was the last time anyone fought for their country? Was it WW2? When someone tells me people are attacking where I live I'm there. Until then dying overseas for political reasons will be left to white fools such as yourself. I'd rather be a coward anyday of the week than a fool used as a chess piece by someone that could care less if you were killed. What a effin moron! :lol:

bradleedeanracism.jpg

Hardly ANY Blacks!

When was the last time anyone fought for their country? Was it WW2? When someone tells me people are attacking where I live I'm there. Until then dying overseas for political reasons will be left to white fools such as yourself. :lol:

Well I must be one of those fools because that is what I did and I would do it again. It was near the end of the Vietnam war and it appeared the communist were winning the cold war. On the even news I watched Americans burn the American flag and wave the Vietcong and North Vietnamese flags. That was when I decided it was time for me to take a stand. I had no desire to kill anyone but communism is a evil thing that has to be resisted. I had planned to go in the army; I had always had an interest operating heavy equipment and thought that a tank driver would be a starting point; I could contribute to the fight against communist and learn a skill at the same time. However my mother learned of my intentions to join the army. I love my mother and relented to her begging and compromised. I join the Air force instead. I did not chose a career field, but instead told the recruiter to place me where I could do the most good. I still could have ended up in combat; many people don’t realized the Air Force has ground combat positions. But my aptitude test indicated I had an capacity for electronic so I never saw combat, but I was willing.

Communism is a great evil; a form of slavery that was excepted by the American left.

Hardly ANY Blacks!

When was the last time anyone fought for their country? Was it WW2? When someone tells me people are attacking where I live I'm there. Until then dying overseas for political reasons will be left to white fools such as yourself. :lol:

Well I must be one of those fools because that is what I did and I would do it again. It was near the end of the Vietnam war and it appeared the communist were winning the cold war. On the even news I watched Americans burn the American flag and wave the Vietcong and North Vietnamese flags. That was when I decided it was time for me to take a stand. I had no desire to kill anyone but communism is a evil thing that has to be resisted. I had planned to go in the army; I had always had an interest operating heavy equipment and thought that a tank driver would be a starting point; I could contribute to the fight against communist and learn a skill at the same time. However my mother learned of my intentions to join the army. I love my mother and relented to her begging and compromised. I join the Air force instead. I did not chose a career field, but instead told the recruiter to place me where I could do the most good. I still could have ended up in combat; many people don’t realized the Air Force has ground combat positions. But my aptitude test indicated I had an capacity for electronic so I never saw combat, but I was willing.

Communism is a great evil; a form of slavery that was excepted by the American left.

Communism is not a great evil. Stop swallowing propaganda. Communism is a socioeconomic political system just like capitalism is. You got fooled as well. According to dumboy you still were a coward since you didn't actually fight. My guess is he never put on a uniform to represent this country either way. I am too young to have seen combat in the Vietnam war but I respected the guys that did fight. They taught me alot about combat. I too went into the field of electronics. That simple choice made at 18 set me up for life.

Its funny, Matthew cries about the woes of being white in every thread but when you mention racism and discrimination he recognizes how it can hold people back...

Oh I'm talking about white people, he doesnt believe the same about blacks because they have it easy and stuff like that

Hardly ANY Blacks!

You are wrong. Young blacks enter the military or the civil service because they know they cannot be discriminated against. They have fewer options than white youth because of discrimination. They join the military to find a career path because it is a good option for them. Possibly more whites who join the military do so because they are just not intelligent enough to get a good job or have any real options outside the military. Has absolutely nothing to do with courage.

Matt and Williy joyce are what I call a feral racists. Both are one of those guys that doesn't have the courage to look me in the eye when i stare at them but later on he will tell his buddies how he brave he was in putting me in my place. Guys like that are menial low wage earners that are upset about having to compete with other low wage earners. All they have to do is get some marketable skills and they wouldnt have to live in a trailer park.

Matt and Williy joyce are what I call a feral racists. Both are one of those guys that doesn't have the courage to look me in the eye when i stare at them but later on he will tell his buddies how he brave he was in putting me in my place. Guys like that are menial low wage earners that are upset about having to compete with other low wage earners. All they have to do is get some marketable skills and they wouldnt have to live in a trailer park.

Its Affirmative Actions fault their life sux. While at the same time they tell blacks to "get over" any and every case of racism and discrimination they see.

Its Affirmative Actions fault their life sux. While at the same time they tell blacks to "get over" any and every case of racism and discrimination they see.

There is a problem with their level of intelligence. I mean how do you come from a group that has legally and socially denied another group progress and then claim you are the one being discriminated against?

Forum List

Back