Washing Away White Guilt

Matt and Williy joyce are what I call a feral racists. Both are one of those guys that doesn't have the courage to look me in the eye when i stare at them but later on he will tell his buddies how he brave he was in putting me in my place. Guys like that are menial low wage earners that are upset about having to compete with other low wage earners. All they have to do is get some marketable skills and they wouldnt have to live in a trailer park.

Its Affirmative Actions fault their life sux. While at the same time they tell blacks to "get over" any and every case of racism and discrimination they see.
A very apt and insightful comment.:thup:

[QUOTE="Asclepias,

Communism is not a great evil. .[/QUOTE]

What do you consider evil?

The US military is a voluntary force; recruits choice their career field. A disproportionate number of blacks don't chose combats arms therefor few die in combat.

It is an interesting phenomenon, I wonder why it exist?
Thats because the Black people that get into the military do so to better their chances at life. They dont go there to die. They do like I did and pick an MOS that is going to help them later in life. Dying in some foreign land for no reason is not appealing to Black people.
Don't try to cover up your cowardice. You are weakling and your scared to fight for your country, because black people like you are cowards.
When was the last time anyone fought for their country? Was it WW2? When someone tells me people are attacking where I live I'm there. Until then dying overseas for political reasons will be left to white fools such as yourself. :lol:

Well I must be one of those fools because that is what I did and I would do it again. It was near the end of the Vietnam war and it appeared the communist were winning the cold war. On the even news I watched Americans burn the American flag and wave the Vietcong and North Vietnamese flags. That was when I decided it was time for me to take a stand. I had no desire to kill anyone but communism is a evil thing that has to be resisted. I had planned to go in the army; I had always had an interest operating heavy equipment and thought that a tank driver would be a starting point; I could contribute to the fight against communist and learn a skill at the same time. However my mother learned of my intentions to join the army. I love my mother and relented to her begging and compromised. I join the Air force instead. I did not chose a career field, but instead told the recruiter to place me where I could do the most good. I still could have ended up in combat; many people don’t realized the Air Force has ground combat positions. But my aptitude test indicated I had an capacity for electronic so I never saw combat, but I was willing.

Communism is a great evil; a form of slavery that was excepted by the American left.

Communism is not a great evil. Stop swallowing propaganda. Communism is a socioeconomic political system just like capitalism is. You got fooled as well. According to dumboy you still were a coward since you didn't actually fight. My guess is he never put on a uniform to represent this country either way. I am too young to have seen combat in the Vietnam war but I respected the guys that did fight. They taught me alot about combat. I too went into the field of electronics. That simple choice made at 18 set me up for life.
I served my country bitch. I was an ejection seat mechanic in VFA 125, Lamoore, California. Spent time on the USS Abraham Lincoln as well. I wanted to be a SEAL and passed the requirements for BUDS, but they needed ejection seat mechanics badly, therefore I wasn't allowed to go to BUDS, or at least not for a few years, but by then my enlistment was up and I didn't re-up. I didn't purposely avoid dangerous jobs like a coward though.

As usual you have no idea what youre talking about.

Thats because the Black people that get into the military do so to better their chances at life. They dont go there to die. They do like I did and pick an MOS that is going to help them later in life. Dying in some foreign land for no reason is not appealing to Black people.
Don't try to cover up your cowardice. You are weakling and your scared to fight for your country, because black people like you are cowards.
When was the last time anyone fought for their country? Was it WW2? When someone tells me people are attacking where I live I'm there. Until then dying overseas for political reasons will be left to white fools such as yourself. :lol:

Well I must be one of those fools because that is what I did and I would do it again. It was near the end of the Vietnam war and it appeared the communist were winning the cold war. On the even news I watched Americans burn the American flag and wave the Vietcong and North Vietnamese flags. That was when I decided it was time for me to take a stand. I had no desire to kill anyone but communism is a evil thing that has to be resisted. I had planned to go in the army; I had always had an interest operating heavy equipment and thought that a tank driver would be a starting point; I could contribute to the fight against communist and learn a skill at the same time. However my mother learned of my intentions to join the army. I love my mother and relented to her begging and compromised. I join the Air force instead. I did not chose a career field, but instead told the recruiter to place me where I could do the most good. I still could have ended up in combat; many people don’t realized the Air Force has ground combat positions. But my aptitude test indicated I had an capacity for electronic so I never saw combat, but I was willing.

Communism is a great evil; a form of slavery that was excepted by the American left.

Communism is not a great evil. Stop swallowing propaganda. Communism is a socioeconomic political system just like capitalism is. You got fooled as well. According to dumboy you still were a coward since you didn't actually fight. My guess is he never put on a uniform to represent this country either way. I am too young to have seen combat in the Vietnam war but I respected the guys that did fight. They taught me alot about combat. I too went into the field of electronics. That simple choice made at 18 set me up for life.
I served my country bitch. I was an ejection seat mechanic in VFA 125, Lamoore, California. Spent time on the USS Abraham Lincoln as well. I wanted to be a SEAL and passed the requirements for BUDS, but they needed ejection seat mechanics badly, therefore I wasn't allowed to go to BUDS, or at least not for a few years, but by then my enlistment was up and I didn't re-up. I didn't purposely avoid dangerous jobs like a coward though.

As usual you have no idea what youre talking about.

Stop pretending you were in the military. No one believes that. Just because someone you know gave you a story to tell doesnt convince me you ever went to the military. You are too much of a pussy to have served and you would have stayed getting your ass kicked by Black guys since you are a cave chimp racist. Do you really expect people to believe this ludicrous story you took this long to come up with as factual? Gimme a break you monkey.

God damn youre desperate!

The wonderful thing about not being YOU is I can tell people that im inthe Navy and they will believe me, because unlike YOU, i havent ruined my credibility by constantly making up absurd lies. Not only have you lost all credibility, you are stupid enough to think I will care one iota about you trying to suggest that im lying. I already know you believe I was in the military, this is merely another one of your obvious lies. Your like a child and we all see right through your pitiful falsehoods.

Your game is fucking weak dude.

God damn youre desperate!

The wonderful thing about not being YOU is I can tell people that im inthe Navy and they will believe me, because unlike YOU, i havent ruined my credibility by constantly making up absurd lies. Not only have you lost all credibility, you are stupid enough to think I will care one iota about you trying to suggest that im lying. I already know you believe I was in the military, this is merely another one of your obvious lies. Your like a child and we all see right through your pitiful falsehoods.

Your game is fucking weak dude.

You're the one trying to convince me you were in the military and I'm desperate? You do realize you are talking about credibility on a message board right? Its amusing and pathetic that you feel validated by people on a message board. No wonder you lie so much. You must be on a constant hunt to impress people. You typed all that and I still say you are a fake....besmirching the honor of the military by pretending you actually were in it. SMH.

Youre like a child. Do you see how I dont even bother trying to convince you that I was in the Navy? I could rattle off a bunch of military mumbo jumbo, and I could easilly answer any questions pertaining to the military and my job in the military, but I dont need to do any of that because I already know that you know that im telling the truth.

Have you ever seen a doctor about this? Your need to constantly lie is weird man. You are petty and weird.

Youre like a child. Do you see how I dont even bother trying to convince you that I was in the Navy? I could rattle off a bunch of military mumbo jumbo, and I could easilly answer any questions pertaining to the military and my job in the military, but I dont need to do any of that because you already know that im telling the truth, and you know that I know that.

Have you ever seen a doctor about this? Your need to constantly lie is weird man. You are petty and weird.

No I dont see it. Your last couple of posts are filled with lies about your alleged military experience. You are replying to my post so you must be talking to me. You still are trying very hard to convince me and there is pretty much nothing you could say to accomplish that. Yes you could rattle off a bunch of military mumbo jumbo but I would know you were talking to the person that gave you the story in the first place on the phone asking them what to say. I know you are uneducated but even you know what "convince" means right?

I-love-liberal.jpg

Look at any Army Times magazine issue and check out the Active Duty Deaths page.

Hardly ANY Blacks!

Whats up with that? Blacks are 13% of the Population but I know they're more than 13% of the Military.

We're not going to Progress as a Nation until more Blacks die in Wars. It's only fair.

The US military is a voluntary force; recruits choice their career field. A disproportionate number of blacks don't chose combats arms therefor few die in combat.

It is an interesting phenomenon, I wonder why it exist?

I don’t won’t come off as taking sides, but I think you’re your answer is simplistic. People are more complex than that; just because one chooses not to fight does not make one a coward. For example, pacifist don’t fight and some have shown great courage. Now don’t get me wrong, I think it is a good thing that they are small minority; if they ever get to be a significant population we would have to something about it. Someone has to fight for the country.

You are wrong. Young blacks enter the military or the civil service because they know they cannot be discriminated against. They have fewer options than white youth because of discrimination. They join the military to find a career path because it is a good option for them. Possibly more whites who join the military do so because they are just not intelligent enough to get a good job or have any real options outside the military. Has absolutely nothing to do with courage.

Fuck you and your imaginary mind-reading powers, fool. I'd wager the average member of the armed forces is more intelligent than you are and many times more valuable as a citizen and a human being, you worthless shit.

You are wrong. Young blacks enter the military or the civil service because they know they cannot be discriminated against. They have fewer options than white youth because of discrimination. They join the military to find a career path because it is a good option for them. Possibly more whites who join the military do so because they are just not intelligent enough to get a good job or have any real options outside the military. Has absolutely nothing to do with courage.

Fuck you and your imaginary mind-reading powers, fool. I'd wager the average member of the armed forces is more intelligent than you are and many times more valuable as a citizen and a human being, you worthless shit.
Now who's being politically correct? :rolleyes:
I currently work near an overseas military base and have many military people as neighbors in my building. I get paid to work overseas and to travel, as they do. However, they are the elite in the services. Your average GI in the military is blue collar and not bright enough to have gone to university, earned an advanced degree and have an officer's position in the military. I grew up in the working class. I knew a whole slew of boys in my high school who graduated and went into the military because they didn't have the wherewithal to go to college or get vocational training on their own. The military was their best bet. The majority of the military are like that: it's a pyramid structure with those at the bottom doing all the dirty work.

There should be no white guilt felt by anyone in this forum, especially considering that it is unlikely that anyone here has any influence or power over the lives of any non white people. Conversely, not a shred of gratitude should be felt by any non whites here to anyone white.

Now who's being politically correct?

Nobody. You're an idiot trying to denigrate your betters.

Forum List

Back