Was This Latest El Paso Shooting A False Flag??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Update at 9:00 p.m.: According to the Interim Police Chief Peter Pacillas, two people are in custody now and there’s no threat to the public. This is an active investigation and in its preliminary stages. A shooting was reported shortly after 5 p.m. Wednesday in the food court and Dillard’s Department Store at Cielo Vista Mall in East El Paso. A large police presence, as well as ambulances, were seen pulling up to the parking lot Thursday afternoon. The El Paso Police Department confirmed one fatality in the incident and three people injured."

Thankfully there was an off-duty officer who apprehended one of the suspects at the scene...the other suspect was caught later. This shooting comes a week after 2019 El Paso shooter pled guilty to 90 counts and admitted to targeting Hispanics when he drove over 600 miles to El Paso just because of the large hispanic population. And so we have another mass shooting on a much smaller scale this time. Was this a staged shooting to distract from the attempted genocide in Ohio? I personally believe it was a gang shooting and both suspects were probably shooting at each other and bystanders got in the way. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the victims who were shot were also MS-13 gang members....because in that part of the country, most Hispanics there are rapists, murders, drug dealers, and some I assume, could be...possibly....good people....hard to say for sure...

"Update at 9:00 p.m.: According to the Interim Police Chief Peter Pacillas, two people are in custody now and there’s no threat to the public. This is an active investigation and in its preliminary stages. A shooting was reported shortly after 5 p.m. Wednesday in the food court and Dillard’s Department Store at Cielo Vista Mall in East El Paso. A large police presence, as well as ambulances, were seen pulling up to the parking lot Thursday afternoon. The El Paso Police Department confirmed one fatality in the incident and three people injured."

Thankfully there was an off-duty officer who apprehended one of the suspects at the scene...the other suspect was caught later. This shooting comes a week after 2019 El Paso shooter pled guilty to 90 counts and admitted to targeting Hispanics when he drove over 600 miles to El Paso just because of the large hispanic population. And so we have another mass shooting on a much smaller scale this time. Was this a staged shooting to distract from the attempted genocide in Ohio? I personally believe it was a gang shooting and both suspects were probably shooting at each other and bystanders got in the way. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the victims who were shot were also MS-13 gang members....because in that part of the country, most Hispanics there are rapists, murders, drug dealers, and some I assume, could be...possibly....good people....hard to say for sure...

Two vatos in custody, all victims are males.

Definitely stupid gang bangers. I‘m sure you’ll find a way to blame white supremacy or something though.

Two vatos in custody, all victims are males.

Definitely stupid gang bangers. I‘m sure you’ll find a way to blame white supremacy or something though.
White supremacy doesn't exist......obviously...

That is why the few remaining white supremacists are so afraid and whining all the time about about being replaced....they got their assed kick.....and have been defeated....

But they are still forever useful in trying to win GOP primaries tho....

White supremacy doesn't exist......obviously...
It doesn’t. That‘s why you need Jussie Smollett to hire Nigerians to play white supremacists and stage attacks.

But hey, keep voting for old white folk like Biden and Hillary Clinton, I’m sure they will end systemic racism.

No one is distracted from the train wreck so probably not.

Yeah, this one was so minor that nobody even thinks twice about it. We have gotten to the point where it there is not double digit dead people nobody even notices.

so we have another mass shooting

1 dead is a mass shooting?

Yeah, this one was so minor that nobody even thinks twice about it. We have gotten to the point where it there is not double digit dead people nobody even notices.
The ones where the mentally unstable perp got his gun legally after slipping through the system are of special interest. Criminals shooting at each other is indeed too common to notice because no one really gives a shit when a gang banger dies by the sword so to speak.

Considering it was the 70th mass shooting in the country this year, it seems unlikely.

Odds are that one is going to happen each day, not matter what else is going on

You Leftists seem to conveniently ALWAYS forget to mention WHERE all these 70 mass shootings are occurring.

A Reminder.......

ETERNALLY VIOLENT DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED CITIES (Outisde of Democrat War Zones, America is a safe place)

And spare us your fake propaganda charts and graphs and misinformation claiming otherwise. That no longer works.

It doesn’t. That‘s why you need Jussie Smollett to hire Nigerians to play white supremacists and stage attacks.

But hey, keep voting for old white folk like Biden and Hillary Clinton, I’m sure they will end systemic racism.
True..

I happen to think Jussie hired that guy in Buffalo to shoot those people and claim he was doing it because he was racist....

I think he was doing it because Jussie made him...

People don't know how powerful that guy really is

Hell no it wasn't. This kind of violence is a daily occurrence in cities run by people like you (such as El Paso), as you well know. You love it, of course, and will continue to support the people who make it happen. This is your fault.

Hell no it wasn't. This kind of violence is a daily occurrence in cities run by people like you (such as El Paso), as you well know. You love it, of course, and will continue to support the people who make it happen. This is your fault.
The Mayor of El Paso is a lifelong Republican bro...but ok...

Forum List

Back