Was there anyone who thought Trump would turn out to be this corrupt?

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

All in a little over a year.

Then you have the Trump Foundation currently fighting a civil lawsuit and recommended for criminal charges.

Three Trump golf course in Europe have lost 200 million dollars and no one can explain where the money is coming from.

The Chinese are paying 500 million for a Trump resort in Asia.

And that's just the beginning. So many areas officials are looking in to.

Did anyone think Trump could be this corrupt? I knew from his history of bankruptcies and racism that he was bad, but this is staggering and far beyond my expectations.

Where will it end?

35 indictments How many of those indictments involve Trump?
5 guilty pleas How many of those guilty pleas involve Trump?
2 sitting in jail How many of those sitting in jail involve Trump?

If your answer is none or some cheap association pulled out of your ass, then I'm sorry your brain is undeveloped. Doesn't mean it won't be, so don't take it personally.

All in a little over a year. Sounds better than a year and a half.

Then you have the Trump Foundation currently fighting a civil lawsuit and recommended for criminal charges. Recommended is a general term. I could look it up, but general terms generally means BS.

Three Trump golf course in Europe have lost 200 million dollars and no one can explain where the money is coming from. Didn't know what you're talking about, so I looked. Appears you're wrong. It was 200 million to buy the golf resorts. The prospect is currently losing money, doesn't mean it was a bad investment...........YET. They don't have to explain where the money came from. Inside Trump’s Money-Losing Scottish Golf Paradise

The Chinese are paying 500 million for a Trump resort in Asia. Congrats Trump. What, you thought he'd stop business because he's POTUS? Ha ha ha ha ha. Corrupt felony stupidity on your part OP.

And that's just the beginning. In other terms, you ran out of material.

So many areas officials are looking in to. It's called a witch hunt, which is why there are so many indictments. Funny thing is, nothing on Trump. Doesn't stop them from trying, these are your liberal Democrats.

Did anyone think Trump could be this corrupt? Can't speak for everyone, but none of your points support Trump corruption. You're just going to have to do better.

I knew from his history of bankruptcies and racism that he was bad. Ironic

but this is staggering and far beyond my expectations. Wipes me out too.

Where will it end? Interesting question. TDS is a new form of mental disorder. That and it's wide-spread. While mass delusion has occurred throughout history, it's RARELY to this level. And this time "we're" under the spell of gadgets and 24-7 propaganda.
Hilarious. How many indictments, how many guilty pleas and how many sitting in jail involve Trump?
Well, when they are his national security advisor and his campaign manager and they all helped him get elected, somehow, they all involved Trump. Duh!

Uh, hello, knock knock, the Trump Foundation already admitted to some wrongdoing. When they paid Pam Bondi 25 grand from Foundation funding. Also, the reporter who won a Pulitzer Prize for reporting on Trump's foundation found they had no certification, no license, had never been audited.
The trial has just begun. If Trump loses, he could be forced to pay double all the money the foundation took in since it was started. And then, they will look at a criminal trial.

Buying three golf courses and all three are losing money but that doesn't mean they are a bad investment? Huh? That EXACTLY what it means.
And they don't have to say where the money is coming from? If that were the case, money laundering would never be prosecuted. I'm sure it sounded better rattling around your tiny mind.

I ran out of material? You sure about that? Just what's going on with the emoluments clause could be enough for a dozen lawsuits. There are probably some already that just haven't made the news.

Then you have the hookers and the campaign payoffs

and...........oh Gawd, there's so much more.

His history of racism and bankruptcies are "ironic"? That's not the word I would use. I'd just stick with racism and bankruptcies.

It was fun shattering your defense. But it wasn't very hard. Considering the vast amount of material Trump has given us to work with.

LMAO! The Clinton slush fund cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation paid for Chelsea Clinton's wedding...ask the people of Haiti how charitable the foundation is that begged for money on behalf of the Haitian people.....and then there is that pesky 400 million dollars transferred from Russian ops and the 140 million from the Uranium One deal that Mueller was involved in. The play for pay scam where diplomacy was given in exchange for big money. AND, don't even get me started on the grifting, raping, pillaging and plundering of the people of Arkansas when Bill "drop trou" was governor including drug money laundering from the Mena Airport cocaine operation with help from the CIA and Poppy Bush using CIA friendly banks like HSBC. THEN, we have the Bill "drop trou" era where China was given a deep water port and had the patent office opened up to them......yeppers, the hits keep on coming.

I have zero issues with Trump at all. I don't participate in the elections of this banana republic but Trump has exceeded my wildest expectations. He is certainly a better option than the Hildebeast could ever be and Barrypuppet? Hell, he and the Hildebeast signed off on the creation of ISIS, a subsidiary of the CIA created al qaeda.

What I find abso-fucking-lutely HILARIOUS is how leftards like you ignore the data dump of DNC e-mails showing criminality, corruption and voter fraud tactics. You definitely have some chutzpah, deany.......anyone with any kind of conscience would walk away from the DNC...and guess what? THEY ARE!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Then you have the Trump Foundation currently fighting a civil lawsuit and recommended for criminal charges.

Three Trump golf course in Europe have lost 200 million dollars and no one can explain where the money is coming from.

Did anyone think Trump could be this corrupt? I knew from his history of bankruptcies and racism that he was bad, but this is staggering and far beyond my expectations.

Where will it end?

If your answer is none or some cheap association pulled out of your ass, then I'm sorry your brain is undeveloped. Doesn't mean it won't be, so don't take it personally.

Then you have the Trump Foundation currently fighting a civil lawsuit and recommended for criminal charges. Recommended is a general term. I could look it up, but general terms generally means BS.

Three Trump golf course in Europe have lost 200 million dollars and no one can explain where the money is coming from. Didn't know what you're talking about, so I looked. Appears you're wrong. It was 200 million to buy the golf resorts. The prospect is currently losing money, doesn't mean it was a bad investment...........YET. They don't have to explain where the money came from. Inside Trump’s Money-Losing Scottish Golf Paradise

The Chinese are paying 500 million for a Trump resort in Asia. Congrats Trump. What, you thought he'd stop business because he's POTUS? Ha ha ha ha ha. Corrupt felony stupidity on your part OP.

So many areas officials are looking in to. It's called a witch hunt, which is why there are so many indictments. Funny thing is, nothing on Trump. Doesn't stop them from trying, these are your liberal Democrats.

Did anyone think Trump could be this corrupt? Can't speak for everyone, but none of your points support Trump corruption. You're just going to have to do better.

Where will it end? Interesting question. TDS is a new form of mental disorder. That and it's wide-spread. While mass delusion has occurred throughout history, it's RARELY to this level. And this time "we're" under the spell of gadgets and 24-7 propaganda.
Hilarious. How many indictments, how many guilty pleas and how many sitting in jail involve Trump?
Well, when they are his national security advisor and his campaign manager and they all helped him get elected, somehow, they all involved Trump. Duh!

Uh, hello, knock knock, the Trump Foundation already admitted to some wrongdoing. When they paid Pam Bondi 25 grand from Foundation funding. Also, the reporter who won a Pulitzer Prize for reporting on Trump's foundation found they had no certification, no license, had never been audited.
The trial has just begun. If Trump loses, he could be forced to pay double all the money the foundation took in since it was started. And then, they will look at a criminal trial.

Buying three golf courses and all three are losing money but that doesn't mean they are a bad investment? Huh? That EXACTLY what it means.
And they don't have to say where the money is coming from? If that were the case, money laundering would never be prosecuted. I'm sure it sounded better rattling around your tiny mind.

I ran out of material? You sure about that? Just what's going on with the emoluments clause could be enough for a dozen lawsuits. There are probably some already that just haven't made the news.

His history of racism and bankruptcies are "ironic"? That's not the word I would use. I'd just stick with racism and bankruptcies.

It was fun shattering your defense. But it wasn't very hard. Considering the vast amount of material Trump has given us to work with.
Obviously a mental patient. They need to increase the special meds.

Thread Title-
A statement disguised as a question and designed to draw ire and not discussion

I always thought democrats would lie like this.

When Hillary said that failing to accept the results of the election was an attack on our democracy I knew that democrats would never accept the results of an election they don't win.

You leftist traitors sure do cry a lot when you lose.
Traitors are when you are for Russia and not the US. Too bad you don't know that.

Besides, if this is winning:

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

I wonder what losing looks like.
With all them charges, you'd think Trump would be locked up. Oh, wait...

[Q

It's not like he sent billions of dollars to a terrorist regime or shipped weapons to drug cartels and ISIS.

Meanwhile Clinton watched the money pour in from every dictatorship in the world, including one of her biggest fans, Russia.

Get a grip on reality.

These Moon Bats have no grip on reality.

Crooked Hillary got filthy rich selling government influence and laundering the money through her scam foundation.

She was good at corruption and got really rich because of the corruption but she was a scumbag First Lady defending Slick Willy, a worthless Senator, a terrible Secretary of State and a two time loser Presidential candidate.

That is the bitch these Moon Bats wanted to be President. How stupid could they be?

6AB9082F-C2D4-4FF4-9FE8-6C75D26F039E-617193.JPG

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?
The majority of Americans who didn't vote for Trump knew so.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?
No link?

Of course there isn't a link. Its just Derp and his wishful thinking.

Wonder how corrupt he thinks Hitlery and Bill are??? LOL

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

Did you ever read a post or thread by me in 2016 highlighting Trump past?

If not the hit the search button but in the end knowing he annoys the hacks on the other side of the fence, well he is pure gold in entertainment for me!

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?
No link?

Of course there isn't a link. Its just Derp and his wishful thinking.

Wonder how corrupt he thinks Hitlery and Bill are??? LOL

They're friends of the Donald, so about the same in my eyes...

Poor deany, another butt hurt, I lost, so I’m going to continue to cry thread. These nuts when they lose go to nonstop crying and whining! They are really quite funny but they are sad at the same time.

Did anyone think Trump could be this corrupt?

:desk:

I knew from his history of bankruptcies and racism that he was bad, but this is staggering and far beyond my expectations.

Indeed, it was pretty clear from the beginning that the orange menace had great potential but he's still beating all expectations, Trump makes his predecessors look like clueless amateurs
Where will it end?

When murica is great again and his face is on Mt Rushmore I guess

:coffee:

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

Honestly I did... And I think it is worse...

I can see him starting a war as a cover up...

The problem with Trump is that the people who know him (New Yorkers) think he is a Hustler.. If his Daddy wasn't rich he would be selling watches on Time Square... The guy has shady friends with questionable business practices...

Trump thinks he has no big hitter friends in New York because he is unrefined. That is why he adores Ivanka, she could travel in those circles. Trump hung out with lowlifes like Rodger Stone, Paul Manafort & Felix Sater... He was untrustworthy, he screwed everyone and the rest knew to stay well clear... In New York there was three types of people: Screwed by Trump, About to be Screwed by Trump or Never dealing with Trump...

The big thing probably Rodger Stone figured out is this business mentally would sell big time in the midwest... The midwest people are generally nice and trusting people... They have been fed a pile of manure by talk radio and fox for decades... they had them whipped up into a frenzy and it was the Democrats/liberals fault.

They were convinced over years of brainwashing that Democrats/liberals are the source of all evil... Hillary Clinton is there high priestess.. Just look at them on this board everyday... These people think Putin is a better leader than Clinton... They a full sure of that... They have been fed this bullshit so long they have no clue of facts...

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?
Which charges were made against Trump?

None.

Every charge was independent of Trump or a process crime.
None of them even remotely had anything to do with Trump. Period.

You see, when Bill and Hillary associated with criminals and charges were brought against them, you folks insulated them. When Obama rubbed elbows with domestic terrorists and pedophiles, none of it rubbed off on him.
But everyone who ever shook hands with Trump, all of their sins transfer directly over to Trump, even if their crimes were committed years or before or after Trump had the misfortune to be introduced to these individuals.
Trump’s only guilt seems to be speaking his mind and causing liberals to fly into a rage. In one breath they accused him of spreading hate, and the next breath they spread hate. Utter hypocrisy.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

0 OF 233 LISTED INVOLVES PRESIDENT TRUMP

0 EVIDENCE OF 'COLUSION'

0 EVIDENCE OF 'ILLEGAL COLLUSION WITH RUSSIANS'

0 EVIDENCE OF A CRIME COMMITTED THAT EVEN WARRANTED AN INVESTIGATION OF TRUMP

0 EVIDENCE OF A CRIME WARANTING A SPECIAL COUNSEL

0 CRIMINAL CHARGES FILED AGAINST THE PRESIDENT

Hillary's State Department misplaced $6 BILLION
- State Dept. misplaced $6B under Hillary Clinton: IG report

Cite the crime committed.

Hillary, BTW, took over $120 Million from the KGB Bank - Bill took $500k...

Hillary is the most corrupt, most criminal, most scandal-plagued politician in US history.

In the end your entire thread is yet another daily butt-hurt tantrum......

upload_2018-7-24_9-41-54.jpeg

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?
Which charges were made against Trump?

None.

Every charge was independent of Trump or a process crime.
None of them even remotely had anything to do with Trump. Period.

You see, when Bill and Hillary associated with criminals and charges were brought against them, you folks insulated them. When Obama rubbed elbows with domestic terrorists and pedophiles, none of it rubbed off on him.
But everyone who ever shook hands with Trump, all of their sins transfer directly over to Trump, even if their crimes were committed years or before or after Trump had the misfortune to be introduced to these individuals.
Trump’s only guilt seems to be speaking his mind and causing liberals to fly into a rage. In one breath they accused him of spreading hate, and the next breath they spread hate. Utter hypocrisy.

I forgot about the terrorist that Obama hung out with, then you have Obama’s mentor, the racist Wright. Nobody cared, now it’s a big deal.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?
He's just warming up.

And Hillary the Hag could not beat him.

Sad really.

Speaks volumes about the Hag.
if she had a likable personality and wasnt covered with the "taint" she may have won....

Too bad they shafted Bernie
Why would anyone say that?
Bernie wasn't a Democrat.
He said he wouldn't raise money for Democrats.
He said he didn't support any Democratic Candidates.
He said he would never join the Democratic party.

Yet, we were supposed to vote for him?
That's just stupid.
bernie is a hypocrite......

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

Hilarious. Yeah it is.

How many indictments, how many guilty pleas and how many sitting in jail involve Trump? Did I stutter or is your head in a spin trying to come up with something substantial?

Well, when they are his national security advisor and his campaign manager and they all helped him get elected, somehow, they all involved Trump. Duh! I warned you about pulling associations out of your ass, but you did it anyway. Flynn was indicted for lying to FBI, which is code for the FBI has nothing. Manafort was indicted for things that occurred long ago. Both of these men have associated with lots of people, and potentially your sister on the street corner. According to you all are GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION........Not a one indictment, plea or jail instance implicates Trump, as you've managed to provide validation thank you. You've also validated a previous point that yes, your brain hasn't fully developed.

Uh, hello, knock knock, the Trump Foundation already admitted to some wrongdoing. When they paid Pam Bondi 25 grand from Foundation funding. That's a spin. You said recommended for criminal charges. Let's say you've made a valid point here. So far, Trump is corrupt beyond your wildest dreams because of a 25K campaign contribution.

Also, the reporter who won a Pulitzer Prize for reporting on Trump's foundation found they had no certification, no license, had never been audited. That's a spin. You said recommended for criminal charges.

The trial has just begun. If Trump loses, he could be forced to pay double all the money the foundation took in since it was started. And then, they will look at a criminal trial. According to you he's already guilty and no proceedings necessary. Read your thread title.

Buying three golf courses and all three are losing money but that doesn't mean they are a bad investment? Huh? That EXACTLY what it means. You're off topic because you didn't have a point to begin with. Per the OP Trump meets the OP's point because to date his golf courses are losing money. You have TDS and it's bad.

And they don't have to say where the money is coming from? That's right, they don't have to say who the investors are. If they did they would, but why is that important to you?

If that were the case, money laundering would never be prosecuted. Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa, you're out of context.

I'm sure it sounded better rattling around your tiny mind. Ah, aint that neat. dumbshit says investors are everyone's business or it's called money laundering. It's troubling how progressives lack critical thought. Let me know when Trump is jailed because your ass doesn't know who his investors are.

I ran out of material? You sure about that? Positive. At this point you don't have one.

Just what's going on with the emoluments clause could be enough for a dozen lawsuits. There are probably some already that just haven't made the news. And yet still you have nothing. For those interested look up Trump and emoluments clause and it will become even more clear this OP has TDS.

Then you have the hookers and the campaign payoffs Like what for example? You make accusations and still nothing.

and...........oh Gawd, there's so much more. OH! GOD, SO MUCH MORE TDS, BELIEVE ME.

His history of racism and bankruptcies are "ironic"? That's not the word I would use. I'd just stick with racism and bankruptcies. I'll try and explain. You declared a point without supporting it while congratulating yourself on some prediction. In other terms, it's was all in your head and remains that way (i.e., TDS).

It was fun shattering your defense. Irony

But it wasn't very hard. No doubt dude, self-declared winner and full participation trophy. You imagined Trump corruption runs beyond even your imagination (i.e., TDS)

Considering the vast amount of material Trump has given us to work with. Any chance you can site some of this material in support of your OP?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back