Was the riots in the 60s planned?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
In the USA The riots in Watts and Detroit were ethnic in nature, but it could be part of a series of riots that swept around the world, in particular, there were criminal pogroms in the USSR on the eve of the Anti-Khrushchev coup, when criminal elements staged police pogroms, there were student riots in France, and for sure were somewhere else. This suggests that these were organized riots under various pretexts that had a common goal and served in the interests of the world left.

• Banned
all these riots in all cases preceded radical political upheavals and actual regime changes.

There were definitely some planned riots in the 1960's. The Days of Rage Riot in Chicago in 1969 was organized by Obama's BFF, Bill Ayers.

I'm sure this was not the only planned riot.

Other fellows like H. Rap Brown and Stokely Carmichael also started some rioting.

But I suppose some rioting was spontaneous. I don't think a blanket statement can be made.

• Banned
And after these upheavals, decay began everywhere. In the USSR there was a period of stagnation and total drunkenness, in France there was a monstrous recession in the economy, in the USA there was also a recession, a degradation of culture occurred, a hippie movement appeared that preached swine behavior and drugs, and so on.

All the way to Reagan

Riots were a lot better in the 60's.The cops used fire hoses and German Sheperd dogs on the negroes.The cops weren't afraid to use a nightstick and crack their skull open.

No. I'm sure all protests and riots have been spontaneous grass-roots occurrences.

And there's no such thing as Aliens.

1636504271735.png

There were definitely some planned riots in the 1960's. The Days of Rage Riot in Chicago in 1969 was organized by Obama's BFF, Bill Ayers.

I'm sure this was not the only planned riot.

Other fellows like H. Rap Brown and Stokely Carmichael also started some rioting.

But I suppose some rioting was spontaneous. I don't think a blanket statement can be made.
Greenwood Riot was planned to ethnically cleanse black prosperity.

The political unrest encouraged by the media over the draft and Vietnam spilled over into social unrest. Anti-war activist Jane Fonda and left wing politician John Kerry organized a little revolutionary group called "The Winter Soldiers Project" that hoped to combine anti-war hippie anger with black revolutionaries for the big push to take over the government. The drugs got in the way of the movement and it fizzled out into common bank robbery and looting.

Forum List

Back