Arab countries could be allied with China

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I'm pretty sure that was the case.
the oil boycott coincides with the end of the Vietnam war, and this was the same year that the Paris agreement was signed, although there is a lag of several months, I think it is still directly related.
It was a means of putting pressure on the United States in favor of China.
Shortly after the start of the boycott, Nixon was squeezed out of his chair, and this meant the complete collapse of the policy of support for Saigon.

Last edited:
the oil boycott coincides with the end of the Vietnam war,

Yeah it was just a coincidence that the first oil boycotts in 67 and 73 was around the little wars in the old British Mandate. It was China.

However, China is a huge importer of oil now and will be for the foreseeable future. Arabs have a lot of cheap oil.

There has never been a black POTUS. Obama’s daddy was 87.5% Arab, the Israelis first bringing this fact to light.

• Banned
It was just announced this morning that China's navy just surpassed the USA....and we have a weak man in the white house that China has dirt on.....
I think the left has always supported China. Nixon was also removed in the Watergate Left coup

You haven't been paying attention. The Iranians, Chinese and Russians have been holding joint naval exercises in the Indian Ocean all summer long.

It was just announced this morning that China's navy just surpassed the USA....and we have a weak man in the white house that China has dirt on.....
Yesterday's news reported that satellite images show that China is using ballistic missiles to attack mock ups of US warships in their own desert--who needs a navy when you can do it with missiles.

the oil boycott coincides with the end of the Vietnam war, and this was the same year that the Paris agreement was signed, although there is a lag of several months, I think it is still directly related.
It was a means of putting pressure on the United States in favor of China.
Shortly after the start of the boycott, Nixon was squeezed out of his chair, and this meant the complete collapse of the policy of support for Saigon.

Saudi Arabia continued to supply gas to our troops in Vietnam.. The Embargo was because of Israel's Yom Kippur war.

You are completely wrong.

KSA sells lots of petroluem to China.

Saudi Arabia continued to supply gas to our troops in Vietnam.. The Embargo was because of Israel's Yom Kippur war.

You are completely wrong.

KSA sells lots of petroluem to China.
All this is absolute naivety. The Arab-Israeli conflict is always inflated, it seems that it always serves as a cover for big games, and in itself it is not of any interest on a global scale.

The embargo led to a collapse in the United States, the Arabs could not ignore this influence, in the end they could boycott Israel only if we believe and admit that Israel really opposes the Arabs.

All this is absolute naivety. The Arab-Israeli conflict is always inflated, it seems that it always serves as a cover for big games, and in itself it is not of any interest on a global scale.

The embargo led to a collapse in the United States, the Arabs could not ignore this influence, in the end they could boycott Israel only if we believe and admit that Israel really opposes the Arabs.

Frank Jungers was my neighbor and he sat with King Faisel for a week when they made the hard decision use the embargo. You are pretty young to think you know everything about everything.

The Arab states have boycotted Israel for 70 years .. What are you talking about?

Yesterday's news reported that satellite images show that China is using ballistic missiles to attack mock ups of US warships in their own desert--who needs a navy when you can do it with missiles.
I believe those were ship to ship Missiles....

In addition, the Republicans in the United States are generally not loyal to Israel, it was the left that could support it. If such a question arose, they would have agreed with the Arabs against Israel

The Arab states have boycotted Israel for 70 years .. What are you talking about?
I don't believe in the Arab Israeli conflict at all. They have nothing to share, they have the same religion and culture. If anyone should have a score with the Arabs, it is Iran and Central Asia, which they invaded and destroyed culture and history during the Islamic conquests of the Caliphate.
And their extremists also intend to revive it
All these small territory conflicts just cover the big game

Last edited:
What are you talking about?
Where is the logic here at all? The United States is in a difficult situation, is waging a war, and they will risk their energy security in such a situation, only to support Israel, and this is under the Republican government ???
If they wanted to support Israel, they would simply have filled it up with oil themselves, without affecting their energy security, as was done in Ukraine in return transit from Eastern Europe.

And the embargo led to the collapse of the US economy.
There are no such idiots.

I don't believe in the Arab Israeli conflict at all. They have nothing to share, they have the same religion and culture. If anyone should have a score with the Arabs, it is Iran and Central Asia, which they invaded and destroyed culture and history during the Islamic conquests of the Caliphate.
And their extremists also intend to revive it
All these small territory conflicts just cover the big game

Interviews - Frank Jungers | House Of Saud | FRONTLINE | PBS
Jungers also recounts the dramatic days of the Saudi oil boycott following the '73 Yom Kippur War and one of the big secrets during that boycott -- the Saudis' agreement to covertly supply oil to ...

Forum List

Back