Was the 2020 Election Stolen?

They were completely transparent.

Uh, guy, that happens every election in every state... The rural counties report first, but the Urban counties have more votes, so it takes longer to count them all.

Pretty much. If you guys don't cure yourself of the Trump Cult, you won't have a party anymore.
The election was stolen. When the time comes, Progs will deserve everything that happens to them, and it will be what they put into power that will do it. You laugh at liars while accusing Trump of the same. Trump did not sign trillions and trillions of dollars of payoff fiat currency legislation and endless EO's to dismantle the United States.

This guy duug has some loose screws. To claim to be "on the right"? Huh? Watch this guy. Left of left more likely. He thinks he can play nice with a pack of wild hyena?

Of course it was stolen, 2022 also. 100s' of thousands signature mismatches in Maricopa county alone. 23K voted more than once (in an +11K result). Machines online. Judges - " republicans" lol! Refuse to show the envelope SIG issues. Thats just for starters you dumb OXyen.

GA PA MI WI off the charts ballot dump after the election was over. ATL caught on video running a secret stash of ballots (some repeatedly) after kicking out observers at midnight.And then ran off when observers found out and rushed back 2 hous later.

It was all too much to overcome with the biilt-in ten permanently corrupted rigged states like CA ORE WASH NY CONN ILL NJ etc.

Are you on dope? Or only a fraud?

That is a lie. Those votes were taken from the voter roles to make illegal ballots, that, of course, were counted. Those people did not vote someone did for them. That is why the counting stopped so they could see how far behind Biden was. Again such things are more than obvious.
:slap:

I'll bet not a single Lefty read the article.

For Righties, we have to focus on 2024. Every legal thing the Left did, we should do as well.

We won't get the corporate hundreds of millions of dollars, but we can make up for that with fanatical devotion and activism.

A large proportion of Americans don't vote, and that includes people who would vote for us if they did vote.

Example: there is a significant number of young people who are 'red-pilled', who hate Political Correctness. But ... many of them don't vote. They're not even registered.

You can read articles that explore why this is so -- one reason is that it's a big hassle to register (as opposed to voting, once you've registered).

If you're a committed patriot, the sort of person who hangs out at this website, this is hard to understand. How can someone who hates the Left, who sees what it's doing ... not go out and register to vote? But it's a reality.

Now ... there are some things we can do to encourage these young people to register, right from the discomfort of our own homes, online. It would take a few minutes a week ... as much, or as little, as you feel like putting in. There are some places these young people hang out, and we can reach them there.

If we had a few dozen patriots putting in even a half hour a week, in a systematic and co ordinated way ... we might be able to get several thousand of these young people registered.

If you want to know how, PM me.

I'll bet not a single Lefty read the article.
Let's start with I. It's a LIE.

Screenshot 2023-03-19 at 1.27.19 PM.png

Gibbons is wrong. No numbers back up his claim of 5 million more votes cast than there were people registered to vote. We’ve checked iterations of this statement before and found them false. Gibbons’ invocation of the Census Bureau failed to improve his accuracy.

I've been agnostic on this issue, leaning towards 'No' -- based on various things. I believe what happened was that a certain class of people who normally vote Republican -- suburban 'soccer moms' and the like -- decided to take a chance on what appeared to be a rather conservative Democrat for President, but then voted Republican down-ticket. A comprehensive 'Plot' would have delivered the Democrats a resounding victory in House and Senate and state Legislatures.

Cheating. Maybe. And it's possible that this is what gave the Democrats their victory. Not a comprehensive plot, but un coordinated cheating in the key states, just enough to let the Democrats win.

However, regardless, the job of patriots now is to make sure the next election is honest.

Leftists think there is absolutely no case for the 'stolen election' story. Here's the best case I've found so far. I know Leftists won't read this, but patriots should.

[ Biden’s Inexplicable Victory - Chronicles ]

Biden's victory is hardly inexplicable. A Trump victory would have been inexplicable given his approval ratings, covid, racial unrest, trade wars, farm bankruptcies, crashed economies, lies, sucking up to dictators and murderers, and all around incompetence.

Biden's victory is hardly inexplicable. A Trump victory would have been inexplicable given his approval ratings, covid, racial unrest, trade wars, farm bankruptcies, crashed economies, lies, sucking up to dictators and murderers, and all around incompetence.

Biden simply offered a return to normalcy

No more drama, tantrums, inept leadership.
Just steady government

81 million supported change

You do not know what you are supporting? What an idiot.
Be clear....... tell me where you think am at on the 'math is racist' woke talk.
Or at least tell me what you think I should believe.

Fucking Coward.

Biden simply offered a return to normalcy

No more drama, tantrums, inept leadership.
Just steady government

81 million supported change

Which is why I don't think he'll win the nomination this time. Right wing billionaires and media are turning against him because he's bad for business. Investment in jobs and manufacturing has slowed markedly as companies are opening branch offices/manufacturing with access to the NA Free Trade Zone, in Canada.

Better educated work force, better infrastructure, universal health care, lower crime rates, sane gun laws, political stabilty, sound and stable governance, immigrants welcomed.

The more Trump and the Republicans behave like lunatics, elevating loons like MTG, and sleazes like Gaetz, and pushing lies about stolen elections, and conspiracy theories about the Bidens, the less likely investment or jobs are going to flow your way.

Last edited:
Let's start with I. It's a LIE.

View attachment 767333

Gibbons is wrong. No numbers back up his claim of 5 million more votes cast than there were people registered to vote. We’ve checked iterations of this statement before and found them false. Gibbons’ invocation of the Census Bureau failed to improve his accuracy.
Okay, great! An honest attempt to deal with the data. Just the kind of serious discussion we need. The article cites Georgia, but your refutation is about a claim in Ohio. So ... what about Georgia? I've had a look at some links on Georgia, voting there, etc. Of course, the mainstream media and the 'fact checkers' say, "Oh, nothing to see here!" But I wasn't convinced by what I have read so far ... maybe if I read more things on Georgia.

Here's an idea: why don't all the serious people here, Left and Right, do a bit of Googling about the Georgia elections, and we can have an in-depth discussion of Georgia elections.

No, letting people vote by mail is not cheating. We should do more of that.

here's what happened in 2020.

Trump screwed up the response to covid, the recession and the riots.

All the nitwits that voted for third parties or sat it out in 2016 came back for 2020.

It's really... just that simple.

There was increased voter turnout on both sides, but that's kind of normal.
How do you know it's not cheating?
If Trump screwed up Biden needs to be tried for murder since he had more death with an already set Covid response predetermined by the Trump administration.

Which is why I don't think he'll win the nomination this time. Right wing billionaires and media are turning against him because he's bad for business. Investment in jobs and manufacturing has slowed markedly as companies are opening branch offices/manufacturing with access to the NA Free Trade Zone, in Canada.

Better educated work force, better infrastructure, universal health care, lower crime rates, sane gun laws, political stabilty, sound and stable governance, immigrants welcomed.

The more Trump and the Republicans behave like lunatics, elevating loons like MTG, and sleazes like Gaetz, and pushing lies about stolen elections, and conspiracy theories about the Bidens, the less likely investment or jobs are going to flow your way.
Stupid you just talked about Biden failures and still defend him

Forum List

Back