Was the 2020 Election Stolen?

You can't use democrats tactics against they they'll cry wrayist
Ah yes, I didn't mean we have to cheat. I mean we have to get out there and register people to vote, organize bringing them to the polls on election day, harvest ballots where we can. In some key states, just a few thousand votes can make a difference.

Of course it was. That was obvious by the next day the steal was on & it had to be BIG because they were overwhelmed by DT voters.
BIG meant blatant signs of fraud but they still got away with it.
Despite eye witnesses, notarized affidavits, videos, audios, laws broken & endless arrivals of new ballots, the UNiparty united to pretend it was legit.
They had to get rid of DT because he threatened the status quo.
We are a post-republic now

Still haven't had any explanation for any of this & these are just the most obvious signs

View attachment 767317
Ummm….more people voted?

I didn’t vote for either candidate in 2020. I’d prefer to have seen Trump win, but not enough to vote for him a second time.

The election was not “stolen” in the sense of stuffed ballot boxes or changed votes. However, there were a large number of changes to processed and policies very late in the election season which materially assisted the Biden campaign. Many of these changes were made in a dubious manner or timing.

It would be nice to see a clean, honest election in 2024. I’d also like a pet dragon. I believe the latter of those two requests to be more likely fulfilled.

I've been agnostic on this issue, leaning towards 'No' -- based on various things. I believe what happened was that a certain class of people who normally vote Republican -- suburban 'soccer moms' and the like -- decided to take a chance on what appeared to be a rather conservative Democrat for President, but then voted Republican down-ticket. A comprehensive 'Plot' would have delivered the Democrats a resounding victory in House and Senate and state Legislatures.

Cheating. Maybe. And it's possible that this is what gave the Democrats their victory. Not a comprehensive plot, but un coordinated cheating in the key states, just enough to let the Democrats win.

However, regardless, the job of patriots now is to make sure the next election is honest.

Leftists think there is absolutely no case for the 'stolen election' story. Here's the best case I've found so far. I know Leftists won't read this, but patriots should.

[ Biden’s Inexplicable Victory - Chronicles ]
no

CryingMan.jpeg
Everything points toward that fact. The swing states fighting transparency. The impossible percentages for Biden in ballot drops late at night The set up by the FBI on J6. Followed by censorship and attacks on anyone claiming there was fraud. 2,000 Mules produced digital evidence that authorities will not investigate when those people can be identified and questioned. GA. is still withholding ballot images. It is still in court. Three states tried to decertify the election. They did that for nothing?

The guilt is more than obvious.

No, letting people vote by mail is not cheating. We should do more of that.

here's what happened in 2020.

Trump screwed up the response to covid, the recession and the riots.

All the nitwits that voted for third parties or sat it out in 2016 came back for 2020.

It's really... just that simple.

There was increased voter turnout on both sides, but that's kind of normal.
It sure as Hell is cheating and exactly how Biden won.

Everything points toward that fact. The swing states fighting transparency.
They were completely transparent.
The impossible percentages for Biden in ballot drops late at night
Uh, guy, that happens every election in every state... The rural counties report first, but the Urban counties have more votes, so it takes longer to count them all.

Three states tried to decertify the election. They did that for nothing?

Pretty much. If you guys don't cure yourself of the Trump Cult, you won't have a party anymore.

It doesn't matter anymore. Biden has won the presidency and it won't be taken away from him.

What is very important is:

Both sides need to hold tenaciously to their respective beliefs and talking points, in order to enhance their chances of success the next time.

They were completely transparent.

Uh, guy, that happens every election in every state... The rural counties report first, but the Urban counties have more votes, so it takes longer to count them all.

Pretty much. If you guys don't cure yourself of the Trump Cult, you won't have a party anymore.
No, they were not completely transparent. They fought the release of almost everything in court. Why if there was no fraud? AZ. never got the routers from Maricopa. Can you figure out why?

Trump supporters are not a cult, people like you are the cult. Dumbasses who believe ridiculous things like equity and giving up our freedom will somehow save the world. People who believe proven liars caught almost daily.

Last edited:
Trump, in his narcissistic, God-like praise of himself, didn't believe that it was possible. One of the last lines in the OPs article states that Biden's win was possible, but not plausible, because of the categories listed.

There's not a single category listed that can hold water.

Look at it this way: Under the rules that prevailed in 2016, Trump would have won easily. There is no real question about it.

How did a zombie get FIFTEEN MILLION MORE VOTES than the candidate who "won the popular vote" in 2016? It was not possible without massive irregularities. The Democrats, funded by billionaire Leftists modified the voting rules sufficiently to facilitate millions and millions of votes from people who are basically too stupid and incompetent to vote under "normal" rules. Many of the votes were improper, even "fraudulent" if you look closely. They were mail-in votes that failed to comply with even the minimal security rules that remained in place after the Leftist shenanigans. But those ballots were immediately mixed with the proper ballots, thus erasing the paper trail that could have cancelled those votes on audit.

A true audit under these circumstances would be, contacting a thousand voters at random in "swing" states/cities, and confirm that those voters votes as their ballots were counted. But Democrat operatives saw to it that any audits merely counted the same votes over and over again, which was meaningless.

The irregularities that characterized the 2020 election would have REALLY caused an insurrection had they resulted in a Trump win. "We" would STILL be fighting about the results in that case.

And everybody knows it. The Media are compromised. The Deep State is corrupt. We were fucked, big time.

Trump, in his narcissistic, God-like praise of himself, didn't believe that it was possible. One of the last lines in the OPs article states that Biden's win was possible, but not plausible, because of the categories listed.

There's not a single category listed that can hold water.
Neither can 81 million votes.

Yes...dead people. It's how the Democrats get out the vote.
They have lists of the voter rolls that show who did not vote yet or is not likely to. They take it from there. Ballots are filled out and signatures are forged on envelopes. We have seen how the signatures are vetted, which amounts to not at all.

Yes. In a sense, from Biden.
No loyalty is owed. For whatever that means. Deplorables are going to have to understand each other in that regard. Localized they do. From community to community the outreach needs attention if the time ever comes.

Forum List

Back