Was Satan wrong to demand equal rights in heaven?

You mean that Jesus could not take the seat of power at God's right hand the way scriptures say he did because he only has the same rights as Satan and Satan of course cannot take that seat. Right?

That would mean that the whole sacrifice and ascension was a lie. Is that your position?

Regards
DL
Satan WAS an angel and very close to God. Satan is older then Jesus. When Jesus was born Satan knew his assuming power was coming to an end.

Jesus gets the throne by blood and birth right something Satan does not have. Satan and some angels start breeding with humans on earth and Satan and 'his" angels are bannished to earth for THAT very reason.

Satan then proclaims HIS Kingdom on earth. Thus the start of the promised final battle. You see angels like man HAD free choice.
Some men like some angels swapped that choice for power.

ALL shall meet and a fight shall start. BOTH sides have predicted they will win.

So Jesus, 1/3 of Go is younger than the Satan he created.

You are not making any sense at all.

Regards
DL
Yes because Satan was at the garden right?
Jesus came later and with purpose.

Sigh. You have forgotten your bible, if you ever read it.

Do you not even know of that stupid Trinity concept.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Start thinking of what is given to you my friend. Start connecting dots if you are going to try to make apologies defending your immoral creed.

Regards
DL
Chosen does not mean created yet. And I understand the trinity a little different then others.

Oh and it IS good to see you again.

Hard to chose someone not yet created but suit yourself. You are creating your own Christianity like many before you.

If you are not going to stick to the usual dogma then I do not know why you bother.

Regards
DL

Where did Satan get such notions if not from the creator of all concepts, God himself?

Regards
DL
We know one time Lucifer was an angel of light.
Lucifer actually means light bearer
Freee agency ceases in some aspects in the sense that a person who wants to be saved follows the Father and doesn't take the opposite course.
Might be an interesting concept of women and authority to ask God about, but it's totally different with gays who willfully rebel

You think God condemned us and then turned around and had Jesus killed just to reverse his condemnation. Rather a stupid way to do things don't you think? Dumbest and most unjust judge I have ever heard of.

Care to argue for that stupidity being just?

As to gays, why would God create them and their natures if ne just wanted them to fight their own natures. Another bit of stupidity you might like to address.

Regards
DL
The purity of a blood line was destroyed in the garden. Even the ark was unable to remove the tainted blood. It's only natural that things like perverts spring from tainted blood.

Sigh. I will start to charge you for training you to become a decent apologist.

Have you forgotten that it was the sons of God who fathered the Nephelem that cause God to flood the earth to kill off his own grandchildren.

Go read your bible for the first time.

Regards
DL
Those "sons" were the creation of man by man through breeding. NOT the son of God.

Again you make up your own story and have men as able to produce Nephelim and giants.

Go play alone because I do not even know the rules you are making up as you go.

Regards
DL

Was Satan wrong to demand equal rights in heaven?

Heaven, from what we can speculate, seems to be a system that some would call a tyranny as no one was allowed to question anything or ask for change in leadership or policies.

Was Satan and the third of angels who rejected tyranny wrong to demand equal rights, and if so, are all people who demand equal rights on earth also doing something satanic?

Is this why most religions are reluctant to give women and gays equality? Do Christians and Muslims think equality to be evil and satanic?

Do religious people think that their Gods frown on the notions of equality of all people and is that why believers deny women and gays equality?

Regards

DL

You are comparing women to Satan. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. This is such vileness and savageness. Refrain from ever doing so again.

Look at the Vatican art of Satan and tell us that those big breasts are not those of a woman.

Come back and recant if you have honor and are honest.

Regards
DL

I won't look it up, I'll take your word on it, and if it's true, it's outrageous. I knew Christianity was a barbarious religion, that's another instance of it.

A woman is not a Satan, that's obvious. Maybe men are (if anything), but men also are not Satans. Men are impure (but not Satans) and women are pure, that's obvious. These are facts.

Some things, like this issue, are obvious, simply. Like also, for instance, men do not come down from apes. That is obvious. Men do not re-incarnate. That is also obvious (because God is not short of bodies so as to make for 1 soul a great many bodies).

A woman is pure, not evil, she's not a Satan. That is obvious. If someone would be a Satan, that would be the man. People who believe as you do are a threat to the well being of people.

"Men are impure (but not Satans) and women are pure, that's obvious. These are facts."

I would rather be a threat than to have your insane, bigoted and divisive us and them thinking.

Regards
DL

When God's 'displeased' with someone he just kills them. Why not kill Satan? Why create hell and go through all that? And why with the entire universe to choose from does he put hell here? Why not on the other side of the universe?
If God just kills those that displease Him, why are there any Jews left?
Depends who you are, David and his doodle got off scott free whist Onan got the mighty smitely...
No they didn't. David lost a child because of his sin. Onan refused to give his brother's widow a child according to the Law. That was his sin.

David's baby was tortured for 6 days before God finally had enough fun and murdered it.

You show what kind of Christian you are by lying about scriptures. The story is quite clear so go read it for the first time.

Regards
DL
Sin is serious business.

And no one does more of it than God.

Regards
DL

Been a LOOONG time DL.
First off Satan did NOT want equal rights as he had them. He WANTED equal powers and that is different.

"Fires"

Hi buddy. Yes, long tine no chat.

That indicates that he could be as powerful as God.

If Satan had equal rights with God, why did she not rule in heaven as equal rights says she had the right to do?

Regards
DL
Satan HAD the equal rights of Jesus. What gave him envy was NOT having the equal powers of God.
He did not. He also didn't want equal power, he wanted to be greater than God, but wasn't.

Perhaps Satan and the 1/3 of hosts just wanted to be able to think freely and not be slaved to God the way Paul says all in heaven will be slaved to God.

Regards
DL
They obviously were given that choice. They made their choice and dealt with the consequences thereof. Would you have God be unjust and simply ignore what they did?

As above so below.

Is allowing equality a choice that God would endorse or is equality against what your God believes?

Will we be allowed equality when God rules here below?

Are we all created equal or not?

Will you vote for a tyranny or a democracy?

Regards
DL

2/3 is not an overwhelmingly vast majority. At best, it is a fair to poor majority.

But I will give you that point if you can prove that God is loving, kind, wise, just, and merciful, the way scriptures say you should prove all things.

1 Thesalonian 5;21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Let's prove whether God is good or evil by asking a simple question on biblical stories, --- looked at from a moral perspective.

You will know the story of King David's baby, that of the great flood and that of the killing of the innocent first born of Egypt.

Who is more likely to torture and kill innocent babies and children?

Satan or God?

Answer with just on name the way I can. You need not explain your choice just as I need not explain the choice I made which I shall give you on receipt of your choice.

Regards
DL

I was not referring to just God's children. I was referring to all of God's creations in respect to an overwhelming majority.

Read my post #35, God has the responsibility and authority over life on a mortal planet. It is a school ground for raising his children. If he wants to take you out of mortality, he has that right.

Then God is shirking his responsibilities by letting about 10 million children starve and die of other preventable causes yearly.

Your God is not worth spit as no one, not even God, has a right to kill children and babies or sit there as he does and watch them die. If your God is that big of a prick you might wonder why you follow him.

Regards
DL

Jesus Christ will rule and reign with His followers - who are all born again Believers. As you are a servant of the wicked one - you'll be in hell at that time - unless you repent beforehand and become a born again Christian. As for your god, Lucifer. He's under the feet of all Believers - the followers of Jesus Christ - he has been stripped of any authority over the Christians abiding in Christ Jesus and as a defeated foe he has no right to demand anything. (see Luke 10:19,20) Neither do you for that matter.

You're serving a defeated foe. I find it very telling that as a follower of Jesus Christ I have been given all authority over him, and his serpents and scorpions (principalities, powers, demons) and that he cannot harm me, because it is clear that Jesus is telling me that Satan is not only under His Feet but My feet (as a Believer) as well. That is just another example of the weakness of wickedness.

How do you feel knowing that your god is under my feet? Does that not tell you there is something seriously wrong with what you've been told, promised? What you've believed? Maybe you better rethink what you are doing. After all. There is no reward coming for you in eternity. Unless you consider torture and torment in hell - uspeakable suffering - to be a reward. I doubt you do.

Hi buddy. Yes, long tine no chat.

That indicates that he could be as powerful as God.

If Satan had equal rights with God, why did she not rule in heaven as equal rights says she had the right to do?

Regards
DL
Satan HAD the equal rights of Jesus. What gave him envy was NOT having the equal powers of God.
He did not. He also didn't want equal power, he wanted to be greater than God, but wasn't.

Perhaps Satan and the 1/3 of hosts just wanted to be able to think freely and not be slaved to God the way Paul says all in heaven will be slaved to God.

Regards
DL
They obviously were given that choice. They made their choice and dealt with the consequences thereof. Would you have God be unjust and simply ignore what they did?

As above so below.

Is allowing equality a choice that God would endorse or is equality against what your God believes?

Regards
DL

1. No one is, or ever can be, equal with God. That is an absolute.
2. We are all equally sinful in His eyes. We may as well be lined up on a beach in California, prepared to swim to Hawaii. Some will go further than others, but the only ones getting to Hawaii are the ones that get in a boat.
3. He will reign on earth, and it will be a theocracy. No votes will be taken.

The point is this. We do not have the same view of things that God has, any more than a baby understands why Daddy leaves every morning and returns every night. God is absolute justice, therefore all sin will be punished. He is also absolute mercy, therefore He created a way for us to be forgiven of our sin.

2/3 is not an overwhelmingly vast majority. At best, it is a fair to poor majority.

But I will give you that point if you can prove that God is loving, kind, wise, just, and merciful, the way scriptures say you should prove all things.

Let's prove whether God is good or evil by asking a simple question on biblical stories, --- looked at from a moral perspective.

You will know the story of King David's baby, that of the great flood and that of the killing of the innocent first born of Egypt.

Satan or God?

Answer with just on name the way I can. You need not explain your choice just as I need not explain the choice I made which I shall give you on receipt of your choice.

Regards
DL

I was not referring to just God's children. I was referring to all of God's creations in respect to an overwhelming majority.

Read my post #35, God has the responsibility and authority over life on a mortal planet. It is a school ground for raising his children. If he wants to take you out of mortality, he has that right.

Then God is shirking his responsibilities by letting about 10 million children starve and die of other preventable causes yearly.

Your God is not worth spit as no one, not even God, has a right to kill children and babies or sit there as he does and watch them die. If your God is that big of a prick you might wonder why you follow him.

Regards
DL
God allows the consequences of sin. Your accusations have no authority over Him.

Satan or God?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
God allows the consequences of sin. Your accusations have no authority over Him.

He's a servant of Satan. It's what they do. Accuse God, accuse the followers of Jesus Christ, twist scripture in hopes of bringing on confusion and shipwrecking the faith of anyone who listens to them. There are none so utterly miserable as those who are slaves of Satan. The only thing to do with such an individual is pray for them and do not pay any attention to what they say / write about, etc. Nothing good can come of it.

Consider this picture. Someone pours poison out on a counter top. A clean dry sponge is put on the counter and it soaks up the poison. When the sponge is squeezed - what comes out? The poison it has soaked up. There is a saying. Garbage in and Garbage out. The answer? Keep away from poison and do not dine on garbage. It can be detrimental to your soul. Stay far from all who are known haters of God. Have nothing to do with them.

Jesus Christ will rule and reign with His followers - who are all born again Believers. As you are a servant of the wicked one - you'll be in hell at that time - unless you repent beforehand and become a born again Christian. As for your god, Lucifer. He's under the feet of all Believers - the followers of Jesus Christ - he has been stripped of any authority over the Christians abiding in Christ Jesus and as a defeated foe he has no right to demand anything. (see Luke 10:19,20) Neither do you for that matter.

You're serving a defeated foe. I find it very telling that as a follower of Jesus Christ I have been given all authority over him, and his serpents and scorpions (principalities, powers, demons) and that he cannot harm me, because it is clear that Jesus is telling me that Satan is not only under His Feet but My feet (as a Believer) as well. That is just another example of the weakness of wickedness.

How do you feel knowing that your god is under my feet? Does that not tell you there is something seriously wrong with what you've been told, promised? What you've believed? Maybe you better rethink what you are doing. After all. There is no reward coming for you in eternity. Unless you consider torture and torment in hell - uspeakable suffering - to be a reward. I doubt you do.

Oh ye of little faith.

Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

You think your God was overcome by my evil and responded with evil when his Word says he will respond with good.

Seems you see me as able to overcome your God. Sweet.

Thanks for sharing your delusion.

Come back when you are sane.

Regards
DL

Last edited:

Regards
DL

As above so below.

Regards
DL

2. We are all equally sinful in His eyes. We may as well be lined up on a beach in California, prepared to swim to Hawaii. Some will go further than others, but the only ones getting to Hawaii are the ones that get in a boat.

The point is this. We do not have the same view of things that God has, any more than a baby understands why Daddy leaves every morning and returns every night. God is absolute justice, therefore all sin will be punished. He is also absolute mercy, therefore He created a way for us to be forgiven of our sin.

You are calling Jesus a liar.

Stop it.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Just because you think you cannot be a brethren to Christ does not mean I cannot be.

Get better and join us.

Here is some history and how it is done.

Regards
DL

Satan or God?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Correct God allows the consequences of his sin and that is why those with morals will recognize that any God who can save the lives of dying babies and children and does not, is more satanic than godlike.

Stop following a satanic God.

BTW, what sin are those babies that God allows to starve guilty of?

Regards
DL

Oh ye of little faith.

Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

You think your God was overcome by my evil and responded with evil when his Word says he will respond with good.

Seems you see me as able to overcome your God. Sweet.

Thanks for sharing your delusion.

Come back when you are sane.

Regards
DL
Satan was never able to overcome God. Jesus allowed Himself to be sacrificed, then overcame death and hell. It was probably the worst thing Satan could experience, thinking he finally had beaten God at something, then watching Jesus walk out of hell, taking captives with Him, and walking out of the tomb. I can only imagine the triumph in heaven when God's victory was revealed.

Satan or God?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Correct God allows the consequences of his sin and that is why those with morals will recognize that any God who can save the lives of dying babies and children and does not, is more satanic than godlike.

Stop following a satanic God.

BTW, what sin are those babies that God allows to starve guilty of?

Regards
DL
Not they themselves, but mankind as a whole. Surely you know this. Are you attempting to portray yourself as obtuse?

Regards
DL

As above so below.

Regards
DL

Stop it.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Just because you think you cannot be a brethren to Christ does not mean I cannot be.

Get better and join us.

Regards
DL
Of course we are in relationship with the Christ.

I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

That does not, however, mean we understand everything God does. After all, He tells us:
“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

His physical reign, moreover, is yet to come. I'm sure you've heard of it, the one where He will rule in absolute power while satan is bound and cannot influence humanity?

If God just kills those that displease Him, why are there any Jews left?
Depends who you are, David and his doodle got off scott free whist Onan got the mighty smitely...
No they didn't. David lost a child because of his sin. Onan refused to give his brother's widow a child according to the Law. That was his sin.

David's baby was tortured for 6 days before God finally had enough fun and murdered it.

You show what kind of Christian you are by lying about scriptures. The story is quite clear so go read it for the first time.

Regards
DL
Sin is serious business.

And no one does more of it than God.

Regards
DL
You, sir, are a liar or a foolish child. Do you really not think that God, being so far above man, thus has far greater responsibility and authority than does man? Just as a policeman, acting in his official capacity, has greater responsibility and authority than does a civilian, so it is with God. IOW, a policeman can do things with impunity that would get you thrown in prison.

[
Satan was never able to overcome God. .

That is not what your bible says.

Job 2;3 And the LORD said unto Satan: 'Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a whole-hearted and an upright man, one that feareth God, and shunneth evil? and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.'

"thou didst move Me against him"

Satan obviously overcame God. That or God was complaining without cause.

Read what is said, not what you want it to say.

Regardless of your view, God is culpable for all the sin that Satan would have done.

Satan might have been the hit man but the criminal Don was that vile God that you adore.

Stop adoring your evil demiurge.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

As above so below.

Regards
DL

Stop it.

Get better and join us.

Regards
DL

I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

That does not, however, mean we understand everything God does. After all, He tells us:
“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

His physical reign, moreover, is yet to come. I'm sure you've heard of it, the one where He will rule in absolute power while satan is bound and cannot influence humanity?

Only a real big fool would quote something and then say God said it.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

As above so below.

Regards
DL

Stop it.

Get better and join us.

Regards
DL

So if God ids so un-knowable and mysterious, stop telling us all that you know of the un-knowable. You begin to sound foolish.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back