Was it just me or did Mitt become even more moderate last night?

Romney proved that he would be a competent and capable commander in chief. That's what he was supposed to do, that's what he did. obama on the other hand, was petulant, illustrating pretty much why he avoids talking to heads of state as much as possible.

He spent the entire debate trying to be Obama.

It was hysterical.
374773_427335063997230_241016220_n.jpg

Not only that but if you read his website, everything he has said for some weeks now, including the debates, are completely opposite of what his website says.

Last night, when he dodged a direct question, he said we have to just go to his website to get the answer(s).

Its not just that he flip flops. He actually has not one flipping clue what he said as recently as yesterday!

Romney owned Obama last night. Obama was throwing punches and was coming up with nothing but air. Romney looked good and that was all that he had to do to keep his growing momentum from the first two debates. I expect to see Romney's numbers to keep trending upwards over the next week or so.

I could have sworn that Mitt was saying the same things Obama was saying. This dude gets more moderate as the debates go on. Good thing for him this was the last one. One more and he would be a democrat.
Americans just want to balance the budget. Republicans will. Obama won't.

Fiscal responsibility is what unites us. Owebama well, he just want us to owe.

We just want out from under the debts he is incurring on the nation.

$16 trillion is too much money from a guy who said he would cut the debt in half by 2012.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmHmEfUmvkk"]Obama promises a deficit cut in half - YouTube[/ame]

At this time the National Debt is $16,200,0441,900,000.00 Source: US National Debt Clock

Last edited:
Romney was not attempting to please the left or the right, he was looking to gain votes from women and assure undecideds that he is not a war monger. His job, right now, is to get elected, and he needs to use whatever tactics that requires.

Obama saw what was happening, and was not pleased at all. But, what could Obama do? He came prepared for a fistfight, and didn't have any alternate strategy. He got had. He most probably made his base happy, but he lost the war.

Romney was not attempting to please the left or the right, he was looking to gain votes from women and assure undecideds that he is not a war monger. His job, right now, is to get elected, and he needs to use whatever tactics that requires.

Obama saw what was happening, and was not pleased at all. But, what could Obama do? He came prepared for a fistfight, and didn't have any alternate strategy. He got had. He most probably made his base happy, but he lost the war.

If Romney's strategy of having no principles, of standing for nothing, saying anything; works, suppose that strategy spreads to all of America and everyone just tell people what they want people to hear: medical doctors just taking our money telling us we are fine, businesses selling us whatever, govenment not worrying about pure food, cars made with fake airbags and no brakes, medicine made of sawdust, taxes going directly into the tax collectors pocket. Is this what America has come to?
I wish Republicans had just stuck with calling Democrats commies.

I could have sworn that Mitt was saying the same things Obama was saying. This dude gets more moderate as the debates go on. Good thing for him this was the last one. One more and he would be a democrat.

No, it’s not just you; no one has any idea what Romney stands for.

Tribune endorsement: Too Many Mitts | The Salt Lake Tribune

In considering which candidate to endorse, The Salt Lake Tribune editorial board had hoped that Romney would exhibit the same talents for organization, pragmatic problem solving and inspired leadership that he displayed here more than a decade ago. Instead, we have watched him morph into a friend of the far right, then tack toward the center with breathtaking aplomb. Through a pair of presidential debates, Romney’s domestic agenda remains bereft of detail and worthy of mistrust.
Mistrust, indeed.

Let's test you on that.

To begin, does Romney stand for balancing budgets?

Let's test you on that.

To begin, does Romney stand for balancing budgets?
Hell NO, in spite of anything the liar says to the contrary.

Forum List

Back