Was Is This Not On The News Like The Coverage Of Ferguson Mo

only white people can be considered "domestic terrorists"...Negro gangs can run wild in the streets...all good...mexican gangs can run wild in the streets...all good...but let a few white people get together and they're "racistKKKredneckwhitesupremacistmilitia"...This country is finished..Let it go..we'll set things right and rebuild.

Doesn't fit the current Government's narrative. Only White Christian folks are 'Racists' and 'Terrorists.' Everyone else gets a free pass. The Communists/Progressives have 'Transformed' the Nation. Pretty cool, huh?

Last edited:
A teenager was killed by a muslim just for being an American. This should be all over the news. This is domestic terrorism Suspect says he murdered New Jersey teen as revenge for U.S. military killings in Middle East police - NY Daily News

:lol:

I guess if it involves a Muslim, it must be "terrorism", right?
Murder doesn't bother you...it's the word games that are more important, I see.

It bothers some people so much they want to talk about any other race....nationality or religion...but there own...

A teenager was killed by a muslim just for being an American. This should be all over the news. This is domestic terrorism Suspect says he murdered New Jersey teen as revenge for U.S. military killings in Middle East police - NY Daily News

brilliant rebuttal. Very revealing.

You expect a "rebuttal" to "Murder doesn't bother you"?

No..I (foolishly) expected maturity and honesty...You, naturally had to try to veer off topic and play word games about terrorists, rather than focus on the crime.
Whatever...No one was fooled by your attempt to divert and distract.

Look, ya'll White Christian racist terrorists are just gonna have to get over it. The Obama say ya'll bad. Everyone else ok. That's that.

Dude is in court and in handcuffs. As he should be when accused of a crime.
Of course he is. He broke the law. But the thread is about the fact that the media found this to be a non story. Now, sure, you will say "the media has the right to report on whatever they deem is newsworthy and they obviously felt this was not news worthy.
I get it.
But that's the problem.
The media is setting the tone for 95% of all Americans. Most don't come on this board...most don't subscribe to a variety of slanted periodicals to get a broad view of what's going on in our country.
Most watch one news and read one paper.
So what do most think?
White cops are killing black children. White teenagers shooting up schools. White whackos shooting up movie theatres.
Nothing about blacks killing blacks, blacks killing whites, home grown radical muslims killing white Americans.

It is very dangerous and as long as folks like you continue to watch that media, it will continue to paint a slanted picture for our population.

And then one day? People will say "what the fuck happened?"

No..I (foolishly) expected maturity and honesty...You, naturally had to try to veer off topic and play word games about terrorists, rather than focus on the crime.

No one in this thread is focusing on "the crime".

Well...when I see this...

Suspect says he murdered New Jersey teen as revenge for U.S. military killings in Middle East police - NY Daily News

...it is not too hard to assume that it is related to terrorism seeing as the US military killings in the middle east are directed toward terrorists.

No one in this thread is focusing on "the crime".

I was...until you sidetracked the discussion with your word games.

Sounds like the old "bush did it too" excuse progressives like to use to justify their poor behavior....

Forum List

Back