Warrior Nun

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I like superhero stuff.
I love girls that kick ass.
I like theologically based stories.

Doesn't sound like it would work, but it does.
I like this show. Slightly reminiscent of Dark Angel.
A little bit on the slow burn side of things, which I don't like, but the storyline is enough to keep me entranced.

1668384956653.png

I like superhero stuff.

A little bit on the slow burn side of things, which I don't like, but the storyline is enough to keep me entranced.

View attachment 725493
Have you watched The Boys? Best superhero tv show ever! It might even be better than any superhero movie too.

Have you watched The Boys? Best superhero tv show ever! It might even be better than any superhero movie too.

Yeah, I've seen the first season of The Boys.
I love Karl Urban, but I got burnt out on it during the first few episodes of season 2.
Too much of the same thing in every episode. Plus, Elizabeth Shue is too old to be playing a seductress.

I like superhero stuff.

View attachment 725493
watched season 1 a year or so ago. have they come out with season 2 yet

Yeah, they're on season 2 now. Was wondering if they cancelled it.
But obviously not. Season 2 is a bit more action oriented, but theres still some slow burn to it.
But the good parts are really good.
There are 3 seasons. You should definitely watch season 3.

Yeah, I've seen the first season of The Boys.
I love Karl Urban, but I got burnt out on it during the first few episodes of season 2.
Too much of the same thing in every episode. Plus, Elizabeth Shue is too old to be playing a seductress.
Dude, you need to go back to that show. It gets better the further you get into the series.

I like superhero stuff.

View attachment 725493
OH! Have you watched "Invincible"? Its a cartoon with 1 season so far, but very well done and critically acclaimed. It is violent as fuck. The actor from "Whiplash" is the voice of Omniman.

If you are unsure about watching a cartoon, this clip will spoil the ending of episode 1, but it will give you an idea of how hardcore the series is.

Forum List

Back