Abbott Elementary

I couldn't tell you the last regular television series I watched.

Probably over 7 years at this point.

The only television series that catches my attention are the premium networks.

I have. It's the dumbest fucking show I ever watched. It has no plot, no reason to exist other than to put more blacks on TV.

I'd rather watch reruns of classic concentration on Buzzr.

I have. It's the dumbest fucking show I ever watched. It has no plot, no reason to exist other than to put more blacks on TV.

I'd rather watch reruns of classic concentration on Buzzr.
Sounds like you would love HBO's "Oz", I highly recommend it.

I bought the TV for the wife, when she passed away a couple of years ago that was the last time that TV has been powered up. And she never watched sitcoms either.
The only series I watched recently was the Expanse and that was via streaming on my computer screen.

I bought the TV for the wife, when she passed away a couple of years ago that was the last time that TV has been powered up. And she never watched sitcoms either.
The only series I watched recently was the Expanse and that was via streaming on my computer screen.

Good for you. TV rots your brain.

When my husband passed away, I removed the TV from the living room and filled that prominent spot with something useful -- a beautiful new wood stove.

Good for you. TV rots your brain.

When my husband passed away, I removed the TV from the living room and filled that prominent spot with something useful -- a beautiful new wood stove.
I spent a third of my childhood in the pacific (not Hawaii) so the only TV we had was local (except for the very limited programming) Armed Forces TV. Other than Saturday morning cartoons we kids never wanted to be inside so I never got into the habit of watching TV.

I spent a third of my childhood in the pacific (not Hawaii) so the only TV we had was local (except for the very limited programming) Armed Forces TV. Other than Saturday morning cartoons we kids never wanted to be inside so I never got into the habit of watching TV.

I grew up in the Midwest and we were the same way. All I was ever really interested in watching was Saturday cartoons and Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday night. It was dull inside the house.

Forum List

Back