Warren Can't Get Higher Than Fourth or Fifth Place, So Call It Quits Already!

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
what is the indian waiting for? someone in the top four to get a heart attack, or fall/faint, then collapse under their mini-van?
If Warren hits 4th/5fth place by the next "Corkus", she may as well call it a night and move back to where ever her tribe lives.
:abgg2q.jpg:

what is the indian waiting for? someone in the top four to get a heart attack, or fall/faint, then collapse under their mini-van?
If Warren hits 4th/5fth place by the next "Corkus", she may as well call it a night and move back to where ever her tribe lives.

And this is from the people that stick up for the Criminal Rump and his merry band of criminals. The Dems don't need your help. I suggest you worry about containing your own Piece of Trash who is harming his reelection of a daily basis with his "Here, Hold my Beer" moments.

And this is from the people that stick up for the Criminal Rump and his merry band of criminals. The Dems don't need your help. I suggest you worry about containing your own Piece of Trash who is harming his reelection of a daily basis with his "Here, Hold my Beer" moments.
ROFLMFAO

The Democrats platform- Beat Trump

Policies, you have to vote for the nominee to find out

warren needs to go back to a previous job. "Proctologist Assisstant"

She's asking her Brain Trust which consists of a 7 year old gay Latina, the 9 year old transgender Education Secretary, one of Orcs from Mordor and Maduro, if she should continue

234A02DB-200A-4E34-B836-5972192A809A.jpeg
Good morning

View attachment 306192 Good morning

Wow

What a graphic!

Old Pocahontas is at the mercy of the DNC right now. When she is no longer useful to their nomination rigging, they will cut her loose

She really should try and jockey for VP slot. She is not coming off as sincere or empathetic with the US Voter. She is a classic-northeast wealthy-elitist-out-of-touch-liberal. She touts elimination of college debt yet charges $400k to teach one class and tells a dad who paid off everything to go pound sand and he gets nothing. She also is pushing no new construction unless it meets stringent environmental policy compliance which will kill jobs yet she has no problem hopping on a private jet. Optics are everything.

Liz HAS NOT dropped out of the race. Delete thread.

The OP had zero to do with DJP but you still had to go there. You need help.

I guess she's still trying to use her Vagina to qualify her for VP

She's asking her Brain Trust which consists of a 7 year old gay Latina, the 9 year old transgender Education Secretary, one of Orcs from Mordor and Maduro, if she should continue
warren could of gotten 1%,,,and then she would speak about how many dems wound up first and did not win the primary,,,,therefore she still has a great chance !!!

I guess she's still trying to use her Vagina to qualify her for VP
or maybe a chance to become the white house greens keeper.....well, someone has to take out those annoying gophers

She really should try and jockey for VP slot. She is not coming off as sincere or empathetic with the US Voter. She is a classic-northeast wealthy-elitist-out-of-touch-liberal. She touts elimination of college debt yet charges $400k to teach one class and tells a dad who paid off everything to go pound sand and he gets nothing. She also is pushing no new construction unless it meets stringent environmental policy compliance which will kill jobs yet she has no problem hopping on a private jet. Optics are everything.

Criticising Warren for being a lecture...

Trump University!!!!!!

Living in Glass House throwing rocks

Criticising Warren for being a lecture...

Trump University!!!!!!

Living in Glass House throwing rocks

Charging $400k to teach one class and then wag your finger at the high cost of college education? How is that like Trump U? Trump U was a failure but so is talking kids and families into $150k in debt for overrated college education at an elite school do you can pay the Warrens egregious salaries for minimal work.

View attachment 306192 Good morning

Wow

What a graphic!

trump was running for NYC rat catcher -

Forum List

Back