Warning to the Trump supporters since January 6th

ElmerMudd

Gold Member
Reaction score
Warning to the Trump supporters since January 6th.
Keep it up and below could be you. I am guessing a lot of the minions on this site look like these guys. Maybe one of these guys is a former poster on this site. It has not worked out well for them.

IMG_1314.JPG

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't you think its a problem if Peaceful demonstrations are discouraged? Shouldn't people be actually encouraged and praised if they gather for protest against Biden because of their disdain for him?

Seems like an intimidation tactic.

hunarcy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Warning to the Trump supporters since January 6th.
Keep it up and below could be you. I am guessing a lot of the minions on this site look like these guys. Maybe one of these guys is a former poster on this site. It has not worked out well for them.

View attachment 446704
1611287918240.png

Don't think they look that different than these Antifa protesters from Philidelphia

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't you think its a problem if Peaceful demonstrations are discouraged? Shouldn't people be actually encouraged and praised if they gather for protest against Biden because of their disdain for him?

Sure, unless they storm the capitol chanting "Hang Mike Pence"

AMart

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tell Mexico First Joe hello for us.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

We have to fight fire with fire. They attempted a coup. They get arrested.

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score

No one "attempted a coup" at all. They were unarmed protesters, being a little rambunctious.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No one "attempted a coup" at all. They were unarmed protesters, being a little rambunctious.
One had to get some lead poisoning so they were being a little more than rambunctious.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

AMart

Diamond Member
Reaction score

hunarcy

Gold Member
Reaction score

One had to get some lead poisoning so they were being a little more than rambunctious.
Yes, it served that unarmed woman right to be shot through a window. Guess we all should be shouting, "Say her name!" shouldn't we?

AMart

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"I can't stop because my enemies plot or cause the cops want me shackled and locked inside the penalty box."
-Method Man

What a pussy. LOL

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tell Mexico First Joe hello for us.
Only if Mexico will pay for the call.
You won't do anything. You people are commie losers. Total losers. Indoctrinated idiots.
I will tell Joe if Mexico will pay for the call. I'll even do it if they pay for the wall like that incompetent fuckup lied and told you. :laugh:
Joe doesn't even know how to make a phone call. Idiot.
You idiot. I am the one calling Joe.....only if Mexico will pay for the call or the wall. :laugh:

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yes, it served that unarmed woman right to be shot through a window. Guess we all should be shouting, "Say her name!" shouldn't we?
Definitely served her right. I dont know her name and could care less about calling the breezy.

Damaged Eagle

I've got one more silver dollar
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
1611289944325.png

I guess the next big money bill the progressive Democrats need to draft up is for a shit load of new prisons and funding to man them. Seventy five million new prisoners in lock up demanding their rights is going to take a lot of money.

I want internet, a fifty inch screen TV, and T-bone steak every Friday.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

hunarcy

Gold Member
Reaction score

Definitely served her right. I dont know her name and could care less about calling the breezy.
It's good to know what the racists think...thanks for sharing.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's good to know what the racists think...thanks for sharing.
Sure thing Q believer.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List