Warning to the Trump supporters since January 6th

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Warning to the Trump supporters since January 6th.
Keep it up and below could be you. I am guessing a lot of the minions on this site look like these guys. Maybe one of these guys is a former poster on this site. It has not worked out well for them.

IMG_1314.JPG

Don't you think its a problem if Peaceful demonstrations are discouraged? Shouldn't people be actually encouraged and praised if they gather for protest against Biden because of their disdain for him?

Seems like an intimidation tactic.

Don't you think its a problem if Peaceful demonstrations are discouraged? Shouldn't people be actually encouraged and praised if they gather for protest against Biden because of their disdain for him?

Sure, unless they storm the capitol chanting "Hang Mike Pence"

We have to fight fire with fire. They attempted a coup. They get arrested.

No one "attempted a coup" at all. They were unarmed protesters, being a little rambunctious.

No one "attempted a coup" at all. They were unarmed protesters, being a little rambunctious.
One had to get some lead poisoning so they were being a little more than rambunctious.

One had to get some lead poisoning so they were being a little more than rambunctious.

Yes, it served that unarmed woman right to be shot through a window. Guess we all should be shouting, "Say her name!" shouldn't we?

"I can't stop because my enemies plot or cause the cops want me shackled and locked inside the penalty box."
-Method Man

What a pussy. LOL

Tell Mexico First Joe hello for us.
Only if Mexico will pay for the call.
You won't do anything. You people are commie losers. Total losers. Indoctrinated idiots.
I will tell Joe if Mexico will pay for the call. I'll even do it if they pay for the wall like that incompetent fuckup lied and told you. :laugh:
Joe doesn't even know how to make a phone call. Idiot.
You idiot. I am the one calling Joe.....only if Mexico will pay for the call or the wall. :laugh:

Yes, it served that unarmed woman right to be shot through a window. Guess we all should be shouting, "Say her name!" shouldn't we?
Definitely served her right. I dont know her name and could care less about calling the breezy.

1611289944325.png

I guess the next big money bill the progressive Democrats need to draft up is for a shit load of new prisons and funding to man them. Seventy five million new prisoners in lock up demanding their rights is going to take a lot of money.

I want internet, a fifty inch screen TV, and T-bone steak every Friday.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Definitely served her right. I dont know her name and could care less about calling the breezy.

It's good to know what the racists think...thanks for sharing.

It's good to know what the racists think...thanks for sharing.
Sure thing Q believer.

Forum List

Back